HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Downloadable Versions of the Games.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

Downloadable Versions of the Games.  Empty
PostSubject: Downloadable Versions of the Games.    Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 am

I'm curious including the HD ports, who has the PS1 games downloaded off of PSN? Sadly the onky retail game I own us 5, but I have 1-3 and 4 HD on my harddrive, I'll probably get CV X HD soon, but hust pegging the question even if you own the original versions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Versions of the Games.    Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:05 am

I saw no reason to keep my disc-based versions of the RE games espicially since I was getting rid of the systems. Aside from a few games most them were mass produced and not really much in terms of being collectible. I purchased them off the PSN and although I love the fact they are direct ports it but would've been nice to have everything unlocked at the start.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Versions of the Games.    Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Soul wrote:
I'm curious including the HD ports, who has the PS1 games downloaded off of PSN? Sadly the onky retail game I own us 5, but I have 1-3 and 4 HD on my harddrive, I'll probably get CV X HD soon, but hust pegging the question even if you own the original versions.

Not me, I hate DLC and don't have a Ps3 anyway.

But chicken...how could you rid of your physical copies of the games. Lame-o.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Versions of the Games.    Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 pm

What file size is RE Original and Code Veronica for the PSN? as im downloading them soon and I havent much HDD space. Might be time for a HDD upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Versions of the Games.    Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
I saw no reason to keep my disc-based versions of the RE games espicially since I was getting rid of the systems.
For some reason when I first read that, I sensed sarcasm. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Versions of the Games.    Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Lolz, nice new avatar Soul.

It looks like Leon sucked on a lemon.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Versions of the Games.    Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Ha, wish I could get Mr.McScruffyPants in a higher res but oh well, good to be back as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Versions of the Games.    Downloadable Versions of the Games.  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Soul wrote:
Ha, wish I could get Mr.McScruffyPants in a higher res but oh well, good to be back as well. Smile

Yeah, apparently RE6 has got everybody and their mama coming back to REF. It's nice.

And I will always remember you having your RE4 Leon pic. I bet you can find a better version of the one you got, if you really searched. What is that anyway, a screenshot from youtube?

And since you've been back, have you noticed anything different? The banner perhaps??Smile
Back to top Go down

Downloadable Versions of the Games.
Page 1 of 1