HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!

Go down 
+11
toddx77
Down
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Bub537
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
ChickenHeart
Trichos
Sargent D
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm gonna throw the big "Oh snap!" idea out there:
Alex Wesker and HUNK are one in the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Soul wrote:
I'm gonna throw the big "Oh snap!" idea out there:
Alex Wesker and HUNK are one in the same.
I've heard that theory before. And fans were suggesting that the baldy was Alex because of his "blood."
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 pm

I bet that guy is HUNK, because I sure think it is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
spenserb1701@37.com
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Capcom has supposably confirmed   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:13 pm

the blonde with the new guy is Sherry Birkin
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 pm

spenserb1701@37.com wrote:
Proof?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 am

Chris was actually Alex Wesker all along and the bald guy is President Obama. See? I can make irrational assumptions too. This thread is filling up with the BS. And Ringo, that was me who pointed out (correctly) that more action made sense in RE5. And now you are jumping the bandwagon.

And speak of the Devil: http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/10551.html

Here, Capcom themselves are saying it makes more sense to have RE going more action oriented. Though they are saying it for the wrong reasons.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:28 am

I guess it looks like it's gonna be a really good blend of action and horror.

So Steve is a theory i've been giving consideration to. IDK. Steve, Alex, and Alex being HUNK is another interesting thing...I bet RER(which I will be able to play Smile ) will give some insight into that one.

ORC....probably not, but still gonna be awesome.

RE6 just came outta nowhere though. I'm super excited. I remember like 2 years ago when we were all saying that RE6 is so far away, and now it's right around the corner.

Also nice to see a few famililar faces drop in with a few new RE titles being on the eve of release!

One thing is for certain, I'm not going to ruin RE6 like I did RE5 for myself by knowing every single detail. Certainly not watching significant cutscenes on youtube....dammit.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:13 am

How could HUNK be Alex when Alex was being Spencer's servant all the while HUNK was doing Umbrella's dirty work.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Proof?
It's a rumor from IGN. Here's a [link] to the article, I personally didn't care to read it after Rely on Horror reported they didn't have any official sources.

If I rember later i'll give you the link i found it on the Retribution Imdb board.
Do provide a link as I don't seem to be able to find it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW INFO

Rely on Horror reports that this woman is Helena Harper and she's a secretary in White House.
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 Re6-21

On a side note, a new rumor has popped up. This time it's about the Organization and how they might be behind all this. Speculations, speculations everywhere!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:45 am

Here's the woman I was referring to earlier. Most people are saying it's Ada.

Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 Ada_-D
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:08 am

Oh I thought she was a misplaced fire hydrant.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 am

Umm... are we talking about the red blur in the background? Because the woman by Leon's side is Helena.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Umm... are we talking about the red blur in the background? Because the woman by Leon's side is Helena.

I thought the girl to the right of him was Ada my bad. I didn't realize it was the same girl from the intro when he was about to shoot the president.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Omg lol. How would that woman possibly be Ada? She obviously changed from Asian to Caucasian. And that red blur does actually have an arm attached to it. It is a person. But who?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:55 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Omg lol. How would that woman possibly be Ada? She obviously changed from Asian to Caucasian. And that red blur does actually have an arm attached to it. It is a person. But who?
In the trailer there seems to be a man in the bus right before it explodes. I'm guessing that's him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Im interested in this Organisation news.

Psh, that aint ada. we're never gonna see her again.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Yep. Ada died after RE4. They shall never speak of her again. After all...she did leave in a.......helicopter! Omg.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Unless she shows up in Damnation as the movie's Facebook page suggests.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Unless she shows up in Damnation as the movie's Facebook page suggests.

If so, that'll be awesome. Speaking of Damnation I couldn't help but notice Leon's appearance for RE6 definitely resembled how he looked in the Damnation trailer.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yep. Ada died after RE4. They shall never speak of her again. After all...she did leave in a.......helicopter! Omg.

Yep, but never mention her again. Just left that whole situation hanging.

I mean, her, the Organization, S, Wesker. WTF!

I want to know how that whole effin situation ended. Did Al put in his two weeks notice and Ada get a raise or what.

Ooh, seeing her in Damnation would be cool.

And I guess it looks similar. I think they've done a good job with his aging and all. And he doesn't look like a freak like in Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:14 pm

New info: Online and offline coop. Up to 8 players online. Tall Oaks is the infection site. Check it out: http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/10554.html
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
New info: Online and offline coop. Up to 8 players online. Tall Oaks is the infection site. Check it out: http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/10554.html

Ugh, can't you just copy/paste you jerk?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Representin' mah PSX roots dawg.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Jerk-ass.

Well what I deduced is that we'll get 2 player co-op, offline of course.

And something about 6 players.

But I hope that this co-op business doesn't mean we will be forced to have a stupid AI partner. That might kill it for me.

Wait, so who is Chris talking about when he calls some person a "BITCH!". It's a she apparently....I'm curious.

And does he resemble Steve, this new guy? I actually think the voice sounded kinda like it could be an older Steve...

Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 SteveCVX
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 am

Spike991 wrote:
And does he resemble Steve, this new guy? I actually think the voice sounded kinda like it could be an older Steve...
Even if he didn't resemble Steve, current Topher Redfield hardly resembles CVX's Chris either. Nor do I think are voice actors any indications (I wouldn't have been surprised if they had changed Leon's voice).

I suspect Scar is Alfred and Alexia's long-hidden lovechild, and ultimately all that Ashford inbreeding triggered some mutations, giving his blood antidote qualities.
I mean, hello, a synonyme for "antidote" is "alexipharmic" – it can't be any more obvious.
I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Trichos wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Even if he didn't resemble Steve, current Topher Redfield hardly resembles CVX's Chris either. Nor do I think are voice actors any indications (I wouldn't have been surprised if they had changed Leon's voice).

I suspect Scar is Alfred and Alexia's long-hidden lovechild, and ultimately all that Ashford inbreeding triggered some mutations, giving his blood antidote qualities.
I mean, hello, a synonyme for "antidote" is "alexipharmic" – it can't be any more obvious.
I rest my case.

Well despite that ridiculousness that you call a post, I guess you got somewhat of a point.

But we gotta take what we can get.

The resemblence is sorta there. The voice is another thing. And the whole situation with Steve at the end of CVX, here's a quote off the top of my head cuz I'm good like that, "I have Steve to work with...In his body there's still a little T-Alexia virus, maybe he'll come back alive just like I did and be able to see your sister again".

This could be that time. Of course I haven't seen Claire, but the next best thing is there, Chris.

And as far as the "T-Alexia" thing goes, I think it might have been a mistranslation or maybe a diluted form of T-Veronica. Probably the first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next