Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!

Go down 
+11
toddx77
Down
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Bub537
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
ChickenHeart
Trichos
Sargent D
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Yep, it is true. Here is the trailer for RE6. Cool

Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Did they actually change Leon's polygon model to fit his actor from the movies?
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 pm

meh....*goes back to playing Operation Mad Jackal*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:49 pm

My God... I think my brains just evaporated. The gameplay looks really fluid, although still has quite a bit of action in it. Not sure if the gameplay basis is on RE4/5/R or ORC. Who was that blonde? Sherry? And the guy she shot, was that President Graham? We also see a bit more of Hunnigan which is always a plus.

The new pair looks interesting, I wonder what's going on with the guy and the injections. There's already some speculation that blonde girl with him could Ashley and the guy himself might be Steve back from the dead.

What I got from this is that the parts with Leon are going to be more horror and the bits with Chris more action. A global outbreak seems fitting, zombies galore.

Rumor says that Ada, Jill, Rebecca and Alex might also make appearances. THOSE are just rumors, though.

All that said, I'm excited. A bit cautious, maybe.

ADDITIONALLY you can read the article on the game at [Rely on Horror]. The link goes straight to that.

EDIT: What if... This is going to be a dual scenario all over again like in the good ol' days? Play as either Chris or Leon. That'd be amazing.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:38 pm

mother of god....Leon and Chris in the same game.............. Sad (emotion tear)

Is that girl Manuela?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:39 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Is that girl Manuela?
Which one?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Is that girl Manuela?
Which one?

The one with Leon, and the others are probably Ashley and Steve, he is injecting the virus just like Wesker did in RE5
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Blondie could also be Sherry. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

I said the same thing about Jill when she was in the RE5 trailer. People keep saying the new guy is Steve but I'm leaning more towards HUNK.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Yes, but that voice in the trailer really reminds me of her, you don't have that problem since you don't like RE4 too much, Razz

Bub537 wrote:
People keep saying the new guy is Steve but I'm leaning more towards HUNK.

I think HUNK's blonde according to the RE3 epilogue and UC, besides in the trailer he says that the world needs his blood and he's injecting the virus like Wesker did
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Damn, that was epic.

I'm interesting in playing against zombies!

And while I don't want to gameplay to change drastically, a lot of what I saw looked really cool. Maybe people will stop bitching about the controls now...nah, they'll still do it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:18 pm

The shorter haired blonde is Ashley. No doubt. The one with hair to her shoulders, I'm not sure. And yes, that was President Graham,or at least the current president, as a zombie. It seems as if Leon is in America and Chris is in an Asian country. They may not meet. It looks great though.

EDIT: Leon with a stache is lulz.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The shorter haired blonde is Ashley. No doubt. The one with hair to her shoulders, I'm not sure. And yes, that was President Graham,or at least the current president, as a zombie. It seems as if Leon is in America and Chris is in an Asian country. They may not meet. It looks great though.

EDIT: Leon with a stache is lulz.

As long as it isn't Jill I'm okay. I would be pissed if Jill had a lesbian haircut. Not that there's anyhing wrong with being a lesbian, and not that I fancy lesbians either, but that hairstlye, like Becca's, just isn't for me.

Ashley?

Oh, and wasn't President Graham replaced....watch the beginning of Degeneration. Or maybe that was the guy before Graham.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Oh, and wasn't President Graham replaced....watch the beginning of Degeneration. Or maybe that was the guy before Graham.

I think you are right. After nuking Raccoon, I believe Graham resigned.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 pm

What do you guys think about the black haired girl with Leon right before the trailer ends? It's most likely Ada but I doubt it since it doesn't really look like her. Also, did anyone notice they changed Leon's voice actor again. That definitely wasn't Paul Mercier.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Bub537 wrote:
What do you guys think about the black haired girl with Leon right before the trailer ends? It's most likely Ada but I doubt it since it doesn't really look like her. Also, did anyone notice they changed Leon's voice actor again. That definitely wasn't Paul Mercier.

Funny you mention that, because I thought Leon sounded a bit odd....I'm not sure though. I mean Chris sounded weird when you see him in DSC, in that scene where Claire awakens after getting captured by Alexia.

@Nite, you were right, that's definately Ashley. Chris lost his shaggy hair, Leon....his voice is questionable, but maybe nothing to worry about. Oh, and who the fuck is this new guy? Like that Michael guy in that movie...where he was an angel, and they were tryingn to kill that baby...don't rememember....Legion.

But anyway, I'm kinda thinking Alex Wesker.

Oh, and here are some pics, by me.Smile

Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! RE6Collage
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:44 am

The guy with Ashley could be anyone. I'd like it to be Steve although he could be Alex too.

Still not sure about the blonde girl with the handgun at the beginning...

HUNK is blonde, at least according to Outbreak. Whaddya know.
Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! HunkA
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:05 am

check out my dp and signature Very Happy lol Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:06 am

That signature looks sweet!
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

What I got from this is that the parts with Leon are going to be more horror and the bits with Chris more action. A global outbreak seems fitting, zombies galore.

EDIT: What if... This is going to be a dual scenario all over again like in the good ol' days? Play as either Chris or Leon. That'd be amazing.

I thought the same thing about Chris and Leon and holy crap dual scenario would be so cool. I hope it would be like re2 were you get A and B and to get the real ending you have to beat B.

Also as you all know I have said I hated 5 because it focused too much on action, I have to say though after watching this trailer a more action approach just makes more sense. With zombies attacking all over the world you really can't do the traditional survival horror. It wouldn't make sense to have rooms with only 1-2 zombies or no zombies. Also someone here told me that it made sense in 5 to be more action and have a partner, upgrades, more, ammo, etc because Chris went in prepared this time. While I still find that a bit questionable I find it making more sense for 6. Considering it looks like Chris and Leon are "saving the world" it only makes sense to come in with a whole bunch of guns, ammo, a back up team, choppers, etc.
Back to top Go down
spenserb1701@37.com
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:58 pm

toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I thought the same thing about Chris and Leon and holy crap dual scenario would be so cool. I hope it would be like re2 were you get A and B and to get the real ending you have to beat B.

Also as you all know I have said I hated 5 because it focused too much on action, I have to say though after watching this trailer a more action approach just makes more sense. With zombies attacking all over the world you really can't do the traditional survival horror. It wouldn't make sense to have rooms with only 1-2 zombies or no zombies. Also someone here told me that it made sense in 5 to be more action and have a partner, upgrades, more, ammo, etc because Chris went in prepared this time. While I still find that a bit questionable I find it making more sense for 6. Considering it looks like Chris and Leon are "saving the world" it only makes sense to come in with a whole bunch of guns, ammo, a back up team, choppers, etc.

If you go onto capcoms website it states there are 3 main stories you can start as(leon, Chris and the unnmae guy) and that they all eventually meet for the end of the game.

If I rember later i'll give you the link i found it on the Retribution Imdb board. They state it will be like RE2 and Re3 in its game play.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Down wrote:
Wow. Off topic much? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:33 pm

spenserb1701@37.com wrote:
toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

If you go onto capcoms website it states there are 3 main stories you can start as(leon, Chris and the unnmae guy) and that they all eventually meet for the end of the game.

If I rember later i'll give you the link i found it on the Retribution Imdb board. They state it will be like RE2 and Re3 in its game play.

So like sonic adventure lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Down wrote:
Wow. Off topic much? Rolling Eyes
I was thinking the same thing.

and DP? i remember in another thread everybody thinking it sounded perverted.

@mass, just gotta try to 1up me with the pic huh?

the guy seems like he's got superhuman qualities and was injecting himself with something. much like al did, like in re5.

and some of the action stuff like leon sliding on his back was pretty cool. i can tell everyone is gonna copy that stuff...Gears...
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Nice new sig and avatar Down. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!   Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Trailer!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next