HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Remember the live action RE trailers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Remember the live action RE trailers? Empty
PostSubject: Remember the live action RE trailers?   Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:02 am

We've got another one. Well, it's a promotional video but what the hell.

1:10 forward you can see Queen Zenobia in the background.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Remember the live action RE trailers?   Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:14 am

And suddenly I've got the feeling that the enemies most missing in RE right now are seagulls.

I love seagulls.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Remember the live action RE trailers?   Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 am

Ha Very Happy My comment on the video actually was something about infected seagulls.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Remember the live action RE trailers?   Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:24 am

Okay, you're the third cool person in three days on YouTube with the word "giant" in their name.
And now I know your face, that might come in handily for future blackmail... Wink

And I'm slightly hyper right now, imagining a Hitchcock/Mikami joint venture, a The Birds/RE crossover.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Remember the live action RE trailers?   Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:15 am

Oh teh noes Very Happy At least the face in there is from back when I was a teenager.

Btw. Wouldn't it be cool to have a horribly bird infested place in an RE game? Something like the balcony with Forest but ten times the infected avians. Well, and bigger area of course, so you'd have to take cover from them in various places.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Remember the live action RE trailers?   Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:34 am

Thinking about it, I may for a second actually convince myself that Hitchcock's Birds are T-infected. I don't know about the "bird mechanics" in RE1, but in the REmake they are actually peaceful as long as you don't run or shoot. A scene like the one where Melanie Daniels is fearfully walking by a playground, with crows sitting on the power poles and cables and the ladder of a kiddie slide, would be perfectly RE-compatible.

The would have to change the character's behaviour when attacked, though. One has to be able to move on while being harrassed by the crows/seagulls, otherwise it's bound to be annoying: run a step, stop due to being attacked, run four steps, stop due to being attacked, ...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Remember the live action RE trailers?   Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 am

In the original after you investigate Forest the crows charge at you like their undead lives depended on it.

Being able to move while being attacked by the birds would actually fit the gameplay that has been going on with the latest releases. Also, like I already mentioned, to be able to hide from them would be fun. Or dodge them, whatever floats your boat.

I do love Birds, too bad it didn't come with the Hitchcock collection I have. Which, btw, just so happens to be from Germany Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Remember the live action RE trailers?   Remember the live action RE trailers? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:45 am

Yeah, I've seen a RE1 Let's Play. There is no situation in teh REmake where crow wrath is inevitable.

Yes, the improved action range could be a plus.
I'm picturing how at first you're slowly walking through a hallway (in some CEO's deserted and bird-infested beach house you were sent into in order to secure files or whatever), and by trespassing a certain point the birds suddenly start to get at you.
Shock plus action.

Haha, I fear I can offer no such anecdote, besides the fact that my Birds DVD features Finnish subtitles... xD But I love The Birds, too, and it's hard not to think that Forest in RE1 was an allusion to the guy with pecked-out eyes in The Birds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember the live action RE trailers?   Remember the live action RE trailers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember the live action RE trailers?
Page 1 of 1