HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Official backstory for the original game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Official backstory for the original game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Official backstory for the original game? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Official backstory for the original game? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Official backstory for the original game? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Official backstory for the original game? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Official backstory for the original game? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Official backstory for the original game? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Official backstory for the original game? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Official backstory for the original game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Official backstory for the original game? Empty
PostSubject: Official backstory for the original game?   Official backstory for the original game? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:39 am

I was just searching for new material to add in my chronology/timeline for the games to make it as comprehensive as I can. For the reference, it's found here: [link]

Well, I stumbled upon a supposed prequel comic to the original Resident Evil published by Marvel Comics as a pre-order bonus for said game. Taking into consideration that it was a friggin' pre-order bonus for a game that propably no one thought would grow up to be such a huge thing there can't be many of them in existence. The most interesting thing about it is that it supposedly provided lots of backstory for the characters and the events that took place in the mansion before Alpha got there.

To me, this comic is as huge a thing as Resident Evil 1.5 would be. From this point on, it shall be my holy grail as a comic AND Resident Evil collector.

There was an article that mentioned this comic on Rely on Horror some time ago. Here's a [link] to that one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Official backstory for the original game?   Official backstory for the original game? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:18 pm

I actually have that.......I saw it at a local comic book store and I was just like hmmmm and bought it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Official backstory for the original game?   Official backstory for the original game? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:24 pm

What kind of cover does it have?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Official backstory for the original game?   Official backstory for the original game? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Lol i dont have it....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Official backstory for the original game?   Official backstory for the original game? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Damn you Very Happy What I was thinking is that someone could confuse the official RE comics to that one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Official backstory for the original game?   Official backstory for the original game? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:52 pm

chocotricks wrote:
I actually have that.......I saw it at a local comic book store and I was just like hmmmm and bought it.
chocotricks wrote:
Lol i dont have it....
Either you do have it or you don't, it can't be both. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official backstory for the original game?   Official backstory for the original game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Official backstory for the original game?
Page 1 of 1