Latest topics
» Terminator: Dark Fate
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyToday at 1:01 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyYesterday at 12:15 am by White Rock

» It is a Crisis!
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Biohazard: Valiant Raid
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:17 pm by White Rock

» The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 pm by White Rock

» Creepshow
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:42 pm by White Rock

» Ghostbusters 2020
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 am by Ghost Leader

» IMDb sucks. They don't believe this is Sylvester Stallone...
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 9:56 pm by White Rock

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* Vote_lcapThe Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* Voting_barThe Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* Vote_lcapThe Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* Voting_barThe Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
DeathShadows

The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network TpotzPolly516

The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* Empty
PostSubject: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 8:59 pm

The Ghost Survivors is a free mode coming in an update, at some date in March. Apart from this mode, you get retro style 1998 models for Leon and Claire at no extra cost.

In this extra mode, you can play as one of three ill-fated survivors: Katherine Warren, the mayor's daughter, who was executed by Brian Irons, so she could be made into a trophy, and a as of yet unnamed Umbrella soldier, and also Robert Kendo, the gun store owner who was devoured by zombies near the beginning of the original game. Details about it are not yet known, but I assume they served as side story games, a bit like the Chronicles games on the Wii.

I really want to know who the Umbrella guy is. He probably is not affiliated with HUNK's team. You probably come across his corpse in the original game. Otherwise, why would he be in the game?

Spoiler:

Last edited by White Rock on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added spoiler tags because images stretched stretched the page.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bulls-3ye
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:33 am

Not gonna lie, little disappointed that there's no real story here. Still free is free. Also wish Pale Heads and Poison Zombies were in the main game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 9:46 am

I think Capcom could have gave us a bit of a back story for these characters, and created actual scenes for the beginning and the ending, instead of movie style slideshows. This is just yet another example of their laziness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bulls-3ye
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 3:02 am

Made one of the best games of the year, but their lazy for not giving you more free $#it. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 3:57 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Made one of the best games of the year, but their lazy for not giving you more free $#it. lol!
I could totally see a Capcom rep reading this thread and thinking, "Okay, let's make these ungrateful assholes pay for everything else from this point on." lol!

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 9:56 am

Often, I do wonder if Capcom is even aware of forums like this. They are bound to know of ones like Biohaze and Rely on Horror. Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Locksmith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Locksmith

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 7:44 pm

I enjoyed these but it doesn't really add any story at all, which is a shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 8:46 pm

I know a lot of fans of horror games have mixed feelings about The Evil Within games, but quite honestly: I love those games. Even if the story doesn't make a great deal of sense, they are creepy, and you get a great combination of weapons, healing items, and crafting tools. Plus, you can use objects as weapons, and usually fight too.

It's sort of like Silent Hill mixed with the gameplay mechanics utilized in both The Last of Us and Resident Evil 4, and you could include all of the sequels up to now apart from 7: Biohazard. You can't go wrong with that. And with the new RE games, the DLC is at least varied. We got a good dose of horror and action oriented DLC to cater to those who like both genres, or just one or the other. They even tried experimenting with beat 'em up elements as well, when they made you fight the Molded with your bare fists. You cannot fault a compnay that uses DLC to get their games constantly changing, as opposed to potentially wrecking the tone of the main game, because at least with DLC, if something is looking like it is gonna be tits up, your main game itself is not necessarily ruined. Sometimes, you have to test the waters, and DLC is a good way for to try different stuff, that may or may not work out very well.

I honestly got more enjoyment in recent years playing The Last of Us than I did playing through the RE2 remake. I mean, I don't fully dislike it by any means. I just felt it was nothing like the original. I honestly didn't find it very creepy at all, and there's a lot of things they changed, and I don't agree with that move. I did like the graphics, and they changed the story, which on the other hand, may have been needed, provided Capcom had to remake the game at all. I know some fans are not pleased, but I think it made it feel fresher. But in general, I'm not a big fan of remakes, because you want them to build on the arc, and when remakes are fan service type games, or not canonical, this is why I think it can be relatively pointless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*   The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD* Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ghost Survivors *OFFICIAL THREAD*
Page 1 of 1