HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident evil and zombies

Go down 
+4
RaviorStygian
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Zombies were used only once as BOWs and that was in the prequel comic made for RE5. That time they were controlled. Turned out to be a bad idea but still.

Just felt like throwing that in there, in case someone feels like saying they could've been used as such.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:25 pm

I like where all this is going. Also I would love to see another tyrant, that is my new dream......fuck zombies bring on the tyrant RAWR lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 pm

I just find that when someone says RE4 didn't scare them once, but also make it seem like everything prior to scarred them shitless, that it's completely ridiculous.

I mean, RE4 had more action, obviously, I don't deny that, but it seems like some completely disregard the, shall we say, RE elements, that are in RE4, and just say it wasn't scary and didn't have any survival, or didn't have any puzzles. It's stupid.

RE4 didn't completely drop the ball. I mean you can find it dissapointing for whatever reason, but there is no way you can say it is a completely different experience. Or go as far as saying it's not RE.

@Nite, yes the zombies were definately accidents.

Of course I guess that is a key difference between the ganados and zombies, as las plagas infectees are technically BOWs.

@GL, despite how intelligent the plaga infectees may have been, they were savage enough like zombies to where they aren't so different to where anybody needs to slap their mother.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:

@GL, despite how intelligent the plaga infectees may have been, they were savage enough like zombies to where they aren't so different to where anybody needs to slap their mother.
Modern day Gurkhas routinely carve up and behead anything opposing them in warzones such as Afghanistan, which is pretty damn savage, but they aren't zombies, are they?

Also, shame on anyone who slaps their mother. Have some respect for your elders, people!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Modern day Gurkhas routinely carve up and behead anything opposing them in warzones such as Afghanistan, which is pretty damn savage, but they aren't zombies, are they?

Also, shame on anyone who slaps their mother. Have some respect for your elders, people!

Ok, then what don't you like about the Las Plagas infectees? Or do you not like them?

I've pointed out how they aren't that different, the differences and similarities.

It's also been stated how while the zombies were really a memorable, and important part of the games, they weren't the most important part. Them being, 'replaced', by something that is almost exactly the same, similar enough to where most people, particularly the people that aren't as....shall we say well versed in the RE games, still call them zombies.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:11 am

Ghost, the next RE should take place in Afghanistan GENIUS lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:46 am

I don't like it when people call Ganados and Majini zombies. Though I guess it is acceptable, seeing as how many myths from South America depicts zombies living or dead people being controlled by voodoo practitioners. The secret? Puffer fish! Look it up. It is interesting. Anyhow, I suppose the Ganado/Majini bit isn't a whole lot different from those myths.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't like it when people call Ganados and Majini zombies.
That pisses me off so bad when people on like G4 say that, but then again G4 sucked since like 2006.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ok, then what don't you like about the Las Plagas infectees? Or do you not like them?
It might sound strange coming from me, but I just find them too human. If they acted more rabid and animalistic, it'd be different.

Beyond that, I've nothing at all against them.

@choco
I don't think it would work. I once drafted a fanfic idea where the BSAA sends Jill Valentine into a fictional middle eastern country at war (Qumar, I think I called it) after Nicholai Ginovaef had been sighted helping the insurgents, but it was more of a Ghost Recon type thing rather than a zombie horror story. Though it went nowhere.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Lol Resident evil 6: Modern Warfare XD
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Lol Resident evil 6: Modern Warfare XD
......Let's hope that NEVER happens. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
It might sound strange coming from me, but I just find them too human. If they acted more rabid and animalistic, it'd be different.

Beyond that, I've nothing at all against them.

i can understand that a little better.

i mean its a little tricky...obviously capcom hasnt felt comfortable enough to use english speakers as las plagas infectees, they are either speaking spanish or african.

i remember it being kinda scary in re4 being attacked by a mob of ganados, yelling stuff at you in spanish. the VAs for those guys were pretty awesome.

i think the enemies really do need to be more viscous. not just plaga infectees, but the zombies too. nobody really wants slow ass zombies anymore, and i think we're all plagaed-out, and the one thing i know for a fact we'd all enjoy seeing are the newer, faster, more viscous, 28 days later style, v-act crimson heads!

why we still havent gotten them is beyond my understanding capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:23 am

Spike991 wrote:
why we still havent gotten them is beyond my understanding capabilities.
Because the T or the G are not capable of making fast zombies unless they mutate further.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:46 pm

I like slow shambling zombies better than fast ones.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I like slow shambling zombies better than fast ones.
Liar!

i like my zombies to not move or attack at all. not even make menacing moans.

@mass, –_– huh?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:21 am

I'm serious. I don't like fast moving, extremely aggressive zombies.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:43 am

I mean what I mean. The virus reverts the persons body to a state where they are incapable of fast and precise movement unless mutated further in to a crimson or a licker.

I'm agreeing with Nite here. Although I do like fast zombies like in the Dawn of the Dead remake, the slow and menacing ones are still my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:28 pm

sure, sure.

i dont have anything against slow zombies, but i definately want the 28 days later crimsons.

its better for them to be integrated and mixed in. we appreciated those fast bastards in the REmake, but if every one was like that, itd be less cool and scary im sure.

@mass, what?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Have you seen any other zombies running in RE except crimsons?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Have you seen any other zombies running in RE except crimsons?
Yeah. or at least varying speeds.

even as far back as re2, or even re1. regular zombies that are a little quicker.

btw, i got what you were saying the first time mass.(:

i was just seeing how many times i could get you to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:02 pm

I was starting to run out of explanations there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:27 pm

The T-Zombies never run until they are crimsons. I've seen what you and GL have pointed out about them moving fast and it is not running at all. They are basically stumbling.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The T-Zombies never run until they are crimsons. I've seen what you and GL have pointed out about them moving fast and it is not running at all. They are basically stumbling.
Well i didnt say they sprinted like track stars, but stumbled/ran a bit faster than most dishoveled slow, dont gotta be anywhere, walking-ass zombies.

like i said though, varying speeds. maybe stumbling not being the worst description though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Some of them do walk really fast (especially in Dead Aim) but I wouldn't count that as running. It's horrifying when they suddenly do that, though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Some of them do walk really fast (especially in Dead Aim) but I wouldn't count that as running. It's horrifying when they suddenly do that, though.
yeah, they can occasionally catch you guard.

i loved the ones that fell from the ceiling or would fall out from around the corner, also in dead aim.

i was watching somebody play through DA pretty recently and got to see all my fav zombies again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and zombies   Resident evil and zombies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident evil and zombies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next