HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?

Go down 
+2
Spike991
Monster Mash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? Empty
PostSubject: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Maybe because i find the wesker character most recently extremely annoying, voice change, personality, extreme overpopularism, etc, the hearing statements and questions like this tend to sound annoying to me.

i always saw the LEAD villian as the guy behind it all, not the smaller behind the scenes guy like wesker. mind you thats when he was coolest, but i always saw Spencer, as the Real lead villian.

that all said, to answer what you were asking, as if this hasnt been asked before, im sure we have a couple of threads for this already, guys like nicholai are still around. and alex is a newer character, who might very well get killed off in rer, but i believe he's got potential.

btw, why do we have to have a LEAD villian.

i always liked how a faceless corporation, quite literally, umbrella, was the lead villian. and there was always some malevolent, crazy person who was connected with them in some way as the antagonist for each game. marcus, wesker, birkin, nicholai, the ashfords, etc.

i think another organization like tricell, wilpharma(who is pretty much gone like umbrella), thst whole S thing, The Organisation, or possibly the black market terrorism thing playing a bigger role, thanks to the likes of degeneration and re5.

hows that.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 pm

We need a lead villain because we need someone to connect to. A faceless organization can't connect with the gamer like an actual character with personality can. There is always someone in charge. And of course Wesker was always the lead villain. He was there from the very beginning. Spencer was more behind the scenes than Wesker ever was.

As for the next villain: Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:03 pm

How about Steve coming back as a half mutant half human wanting revenge on mankind.....let's hope that never happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:59 am

I would have to say Alex Wesker. Maybe even the Veltro guy, if he ever survives Revelations. I don't see Nicholai taking the place as the main villain, he's more of a hired gun.

Spike991 wrote:
i think another organization like tricell, wilpharma(who is pretty much gone like umbrella), thst whole S thing, The Organisation, or possibly the black market terrorism thing playing a bigger role, thanks to the likes of degeneration and re5.
Don't forget the newest addition, Veltro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 am

I'm going for Alex on this one. He/she is devious enough to create a new virus that needed thousands of test subjects and when the virus was finally done, he cut off all connection with Spencer. Alex pretty much is the one who got Spencer killed. Without the cure to mortality, Spencer was vulnerable to old age and eventually Mr. Albert Wesker's hand of doom.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
We need a lead villain because we need someone to connect to. A faceless organization can't connect with the gamer like an actual character with personality can. There is always someone in charge. And of course Wesker was always the lead villain. He was there from the very beginning. Spencer was more behind the scenes than Wesker ever was.

Nope, you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Nope, you're wrong.

Snap.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:33 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Nope, you're wrong.

Snap.
I know, it's a real shame when that happens.

@Mass, veltro...thats something new.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:33 am

Veltro is the main antagonist (a terrorist organization) in Revelations.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Veltro is the main antagonist (a terrorist organization) in Revelations.
I'm so sick of hearing about terrorists in these games, why can't the communists have some fun with bio-weapons. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:31 pm

You do realize that terrorism is not a social affiliation right? Razz A communist can still be a terrorist.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You do realize that terrorism is not a social affiliation right? Razz A communist can still be a terrorist.
They didnt tell me that at the communist tea party i go to every tuesday and thursday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?   Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should take Wesker's place as lead villain?
Page 1 of 1