HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New Retribution pictures and actors

Go down 
+14
RingoSparkle
BiohazardNews
Spike991
S.Winters
RaviorStygian
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Albert Wesker
Monster Mash
Cyberote
PAULSAMSON
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 am

Extinction was actually a pretty good movie, possibly the best of them all. I really had high hopes for Afterlife because of it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
Extinction was actually a pretty good movie, possibly the best of them all. I really had high hopes for Afterlife because of it.
Thats actually the first time ive heard that.

they all have good parts. even if just a cool action sequence or another aspect like the convoy that traveled around in extinction.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:45 am

I guess they aren't TOO horrible, but they should've just something different with it.
Back to top Go down
BiohazardNews
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BiohazardNews

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:18 am

Albert Wesker wrote:
Wow,thanks a lot for this sharing Mass Distraction.Ada thankfully has the same outfit from RE 4.But that Leon looks awful. Razz
Barry seems to be nice.

Yeah, you are totally right, that Leon looks nothing from the 'real' Leon from the games. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/BiohazardNews
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Nice Nostalgia Critic videos Ravior. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Ada and Barry looks pretty decent... but Leon??? scratch He looks like a random Leon cosplayer... actually I've seen better Leon cosplayers than him..... orz

And why does Carlos actor have to return... he looks nothing like Carlos.... I think Antonio Banderas will make a better Carlos...
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:34 am

Words cant explain this atrocity.
Ada looks okay, the rest look ridiculous.
The storyline of this movie is already ruined, I will just save my dignity and never watch this.
If I'm going to then I will watch a cinema recording so at least its out of focus and I dont need to watch such horrifying screenplay.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:40 am

Mcghie wrote:
The storyline of this movie is already ruined, I will just save my dignity and never watch this.
If I'm going to then I will watch a cinema recording so at least its out of focus and I dont need to watch such horrifying screenplay.

*puts a hand on your shoulder* It can't be THAT bad, if you see it, I'll go see it. ^_^Is that a decent deal?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:30 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

*puts a hand on your shoulder* It can't be THAT bad, if you see it, I'll go see it. ^_^Is that a decent deal?
Hmmm, some witiscism.

werent you going to see it anyway?

@mcghie, you knew it was gonna be crap before they unveiled anything at all...just watch it fool.

ill watch it at least once, like with Afterlife.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 pm

I'm glad I can get this movie for free. That way I can add it to my collection while not losing any money doing that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm glad I can get this movie for free. That way I can add it to my collection while not losing any money doing that.
How do you do that, teh haxors?

is this film going to be 3d?

so jensen ackles should have been leon.

paul walker is chris, period.

and just because, david duchovny should be birkin.

oh, and damnit, why do they still refuse to give claire her signature ponytail, douchebags.

and im pretty tired of alice, all of them.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Damn these movies!!! My biggest pet peeve is people who say "They couldn't make it exactly like the games or else it would be too predictable." Why should making a movie based directly off of a game have to be any different from making a movie based directly off a novel?! When they made the Lord of the Rings trilogy they didn't go changing things because people read the books so it wouldn't be too "predictable". People play the games, it's like the same thing!

I swear if they touch HUNK's character...they're probably going to make him have a revelation and change his ways, and make him have a romance with Jill or Claire or something..since Chris is already in bed with Alice by the looks of the last movie..The end of days is drawing near my friends...lol that's my guess anyway, god I hope i'm not right...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:41 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
How do you do that, teh haxors?

is this film going to be 3d?
Yeah, it's going to be 3 fucking D. It's like putting a rotten cherry on top of a turd.

I buy my movies from a place where I can get a free movie for every four normal priced ones. I have like 8 unused free films. I save them for times like this.

@spawn: I really hope they scrap that "HUNK" abomination from the movie. They ruined Carlos, I don't want them ruining him too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 pm

I cant believe the horrible jill at the end of afterlife.

carlos didnt even look like game carlos before, but he was cool enough to forgive that.

im definately not excited to watch this, but i will do so. i dont wanna pay extra for stupid 3d though...i had to do that with harold and kumar.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm sure they'll offer a 2D version in theaters. I'll still see the 3D version, my girlfriend unfortunately likes the movies. She has never played the games, and after two years of nagging she is finally going to play the REmake with me XD. Conversion time! She loved the original dead space because of claustrophobia so I think she'll love RE1..

Quote :
Spike991 wrote:

carlos didnt even look like game carlos before, but he was cool enough to forgive that.

The actor actually admitted that? Wow.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 am

Spike991 wrote:
I cant believe the horrible jill at the end of afterlife.
If rumors are to be believed we won't even see her in this one.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:18 am

spawn wrote:
I'm sure they'll offer a 2D version in theaters. I'll still see the 3D version, my girlfriend unfortunately likes the movies. She has never played the games, and after two years of nagging she is finally going to play the REmake with me XD. Conversion time! She loved the original dead space because of claustrophobia so I think she'll love RE1..

Quote :
Spike991 wrote:

The actor actually admitted that? Wow.

Ummm? he didnt have short spikey hair in the games, like seen above in the banner.↑

@mass...thats kinda dumb, why even show her at the end right?
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Quote :
Spike991 wrote:

Ummm? he didnt have short spikey hair in the games, like seen above in the banner.↑

No, he obviously looks nothing like he does in the games, that's not what I was saying. I was asking if somebody actually gave an apology about the way he looked. That's what it sounded like in your previous statement.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 pm

spawn wrote:
Quote :
Spike991 wrote:

No, he obviously looks nothing like he does in the games, that's not what I was saying. I was asking if somebody actually gave an apology about the way he looked. That's what it sounded like in your previous statement.
Oh you just misread.

i meant the movie version was cool enough for me to forgive it not really looking like him.

claire on the other hand is fail, in every way.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Movie version of Carlos was cool? That's the first time I've heard that. Most people, including me, think they totally ruined him in there.

On that Jill part: Anderson doesn't seem to be too consistent with anything in the movies. He seriously doesn't seem to know where he's going with them.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Movie version of Carlos was cool? That's the first time I've heard that. Most people, including me, think they totally ruined him in there.

On that Jill part: Anderson doesn't seem to be too consistent with anything in the movies. He seriously doesn't seem to know where he's going with them.
i thought he was cool...
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 pm

I would have to say that out of all the live action characters, Carlos was the one that bugged me the least. I don't like the way they portrayed him but I can at least live with it. Chris on the other hand...my god.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Maybe someone should just make their own RE movie. That'd be swell. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:25 am

I wonder how things would've been if they had stuck with Romero's script.
Back to top Go down
kgould01
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kgould01

Playstation Network SNUBKILLER75

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:14 pm

i think i remember that they mention in the earlier movies that leon died or something
Back to top Go down
http://fallenprodigy.gamerdna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Retribution pictures and actors
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next