HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New Retribution pictures and actors

Go down 
+14
RingoSparkle
BiohazardNews
Spike991
S.Winters
RaviorStygian
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Albert Wesker
Monster Mash
Cyberote
PAULSAMSON
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:34 pm

kgould01 wrote:
i think i remember that they mention in the earlier movies that leon died or something
You are correct. It wasn't strictly mentioned in the movies themselves but in a promotional newspaper thingy.

Still as they are bringing back Carlos and, if the rumors are true, Rain then what's one more dead character to this nonesense.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
kgould01 wrote:
i think i remember that they mention in the earlier movies that leon died or something
You are correct. It wasn't strictly mentioned in the movies themselves but in a promotional newspaper thingy.

Still as they are bringing back Carlos and, if the rumors are true, Rain then what's one more dead character to this nonesense.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

anything can happen in Anderson Land
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Maybe someone should just make their own RE movie. That'd be swell. Ha ha.
I will, but itll be cg.

and that prison break guy was atrocious. its like they didnt even try.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I've already said that I like him as an actor but why on this blue little ball floating in space did they cast HIM as Chris?
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:52 pm

I actually thought Apoc and Extinction were very entertaining movies. However, afterlife was piss poor terrible.

So, looking at the pics....

Ada looks too cute but does resemble her
Leon isn't too bad. Gotta lose the facial hair though
Alice is Alice: you either love her or hate her.
Jill is easily the best character in this franchise. It's good to see her back.
Barry looks a bit young but I think he can pull it off
I hope that isn't HUNK Mad

What happen to Claire and Chris and what the hell is Michele Rodriguez doing on the set?

We haven't seen the final product or even a trailer so I'll reserve my judgement. I'll give it a chance.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
I actually thought Apoc and Extinction were very entertaining movies. However, afterlife was piss poor terrible.

What happen to Claire and Chris and what the hell is Michele Rodriguez doing on the set?

We haven't seen the final product or even a trailer so I'll reserve my judgement. I'll give it a chance.

The first movie was awesome, Apocalypse was ok, Extinction was pretty meh but holy hell was Afterlife a crappy movie. I mean, even though I didn't like Extinciton, that movie looks great compared to the last abomination.

Michele is on the set because the movie will also feature Rain, presumably in a flashback. Same goes for Carlos.

The trailer for this movie should be revealed on 18th according to Milla's twitter page.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Has the trailer been released yet?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I've already said that I like him as an actor but why on this blue little ball floating in space did they cast HIM as Chris?

I think we established that Paul Walker is Chris. Jensen Ackles is Leon....and I don't remember who else, but those two are perfect for those characters.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:12 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Has the trailer been released yet?
The trailer is out, yes, but it seems like the only trailer posted online has been deleted. There's nothing on the official site either. Wonder what's with all this secrecy.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:56 pm

I saw a Retribution trailer when I went to go see Underworld: Awakening. It made me look forward to seeing it. It probably be too too bad. (At least I hope.)

Hey Spike, maybe you, me, and Jess can go see it together. ^-^ ( that is if you wanted to.)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:55 pm

S.Winters wrote:
I saw a Retribution trailer when I went to go see Underworld: Awakening. It made me look forward to seeing it. It probably be too too bad. (At least I hope.)

Does that make sense?

S.Winters wrote:
Hey Spike, maybe you, me, and Jess can go see it together. ^-^ ( that is if you wanted to.)

I'm sure it'll be rubbish, but watching these RE movies is like a comedy, so yeah, I'll probably be up for a few laughs. rabbit
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Does that make sense?

S.Winters wrote:

I'm sure it'll be rubbish, but watching these RE movies is like a comedy, so yeah, I'll probably be up for a few laughs. rabbit

I probably meant to say "It probably won't be too too bad."

So shut yer trap! >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Retribution pictures and actors   New Retribution pictures and actors - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Retribution pictures and actors
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3