HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who's your favourite RE character of all time?

Go down 
+11
HUNK'syouruncle
The Knife
Míchéal Redfield
Albert Wesker
Cyberote
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Sargent D
Spike991
NiteKrawler
GamerChick
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:58 am

Barry is displeased that no one has mentioned him.

He is now angered.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:48 pm

The Knife wrote:
Barry is displeased that no one has mentioned him.

He is now angered.

Cyberote wrote:
It's really hard for me to decide. I like Wesker, Barry, Rebecca and Claire the most though
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:27 pm

badpokerface.jpg

I'm a retard.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Lol it was buried somewhere
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:46 am

My favourite character would have to be none other than Jill Valentine, I am absolutely in love with her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Being the pre-RE4 loyalist that I am, I actually prefer BSAA Jill over STARS Jill myself.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Dang thats a tough one. i like both.

i really like the cap and all, hair in a ponytail, etc with bsaa, but the beret with shoulder lenght hair, down i might add, was cool too.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant T-003
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm

I would have to say if i had to choose between all of the RE characters, it would have to be T-002 type Tyrant. That is the one in the mansion in Resident Evil 1 and REmake.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Mine are:

1. Steve Burnside: Poor Steve. Many RE fans despise him, yet he is one of the most fascinating characters from the series. Because of the traumatic experiences and intense hardships he had to live through, he built up a cocky, arrogant facade to shield himself from his inner anguish. He also developed a cynical outlook on people and felt as though he could not trust anyone. From a psychological standpoint, this made Steve a complex, interesting study in my eyes. Being someone who loves characters with a lot of depth and substance, I was quite taken with him. The fact that he underwent character development in Code: Veronica/Code: Veronica X made him even better. Through coming to terms with his inner pain, he was able to get rid of his obnoxious swagger. Additionally, he learned through bonding with Claire that not everyone is untrustworthy and there are people in the world he can count on. As Code: Veronica/Code: Veronica X progressed and his character changed, he revealed himself to be a kind hearted, sensitive, selfless, and protective young man capable of strong devotion. Since Wesker died in RE5, I doubt he will return in a future title. Still, you never know, right?

2. Claire Redfield: Since I first played RE2 back when I was ten years old, I have loved Claire. She is a tough, strong willed, and independent young woman who often tells it like it is. She is also an intelligent pragmatist who is quick on her feet in solving problems and possesses extensive knowledge in combat/weaponry despite not having any police and/or military training. Additionally, she has a kind, caring heart and will go to great lengths to ensure the safeties of others.

3. Barry Burton: "What is this?!" To quote Wesker in REmake, "you've gotta love Barry." Such a hilarious oaf XD

4. Lisa Trevor: Hands down, Lisa is the most intriguing monster from the series (though "monster" feels like too cruel a term to use for her). She has a rich, compelling back-story that is very tragic. Yet, despite the intense torture and cruel experimentations she was subjected to, she managed to maintain some semblance of her humanity. Personally, I love that Capcom incorporated a mutated character into their series who had an actual personality and strong emotions. Lisa certainly stands out among RE's numerous mindless zombies, Lickers, Hunters, and Tyrants.

5. Billy Coen: I do not get how anyone could hate Billy. In addition to being a tough guy with great combat skills, he is a calm, patient, and level headed person who is kind, sensitive, considerate, and loyal. Plus, he has one of the most well developed and interesting backstories from the RE series.

Honorable mentions go to Rebecca Chambers, Sheva Alomar (in my opinion, her presence in RE5 was the game's only positive a part from The Mercenaries Mode and some of its OST), and Alfred Ashford (more-so in Darkside Chronicles than in Code: Veronica/Code: Veronica X, though he was okay in Code: Veronica/Code: Veronica X).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:55 pm

I think Steve was a cool character. Not my favorite but I have nothing against the dude.

Besides, who would I be saying someone has a horrible favorite character when my second favorite is Joseph Frost Very Happy Oh, poor Joseph...

I do like the range in your favorites.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:57 pm

There is only one thing I don't like about Steve, his god forsaken voice OH MY GOD. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:01 pm

And staring at Claire's ass. I mean, that's fine... in a normal situation. In a life or death situation, I wouldn't let it distract me.

oh for christ's sake who am i kidding
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:59 pm

The Knife wrote:
And staring at Claire's ass. I mean, that's fine... in a normal situation. In a life or death situation, I wouldn't let it distract me.

oh for christ's sake who am i kidding
I know right, there's a serious matter going on. Perverted thoughts shouldn't be going through his mind. *The sarcasm meter is going through the roof!!!*
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:11 am

Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 565080664v1_480x480_Front_Color-Black_padToSquare-true

That should be his mantra.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:45 pm

His catchphrase is; 'Just let me push the button for the stimulator- err, I mean elevator.'
Back to top Go down
BiohazardNews
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BiohazardNews

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:04 am

Claire Redfield is my favourite, but for some reason I don't really liked her in RE 2, I don't know. I started to 'love' her when I saw my mother playing code veronica on the playstation 2 Very Happy

Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 REMss1
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/BiohazardNews
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite RE character of all time?    Who's your favourite RE character of all time?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's your favourite RE character of all time?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2