HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ItchyTasty
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3   Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:31 am

So I'm having trouble finding a song I got off of napster years ago. The song was "Clubbed to Death" by Rob D. but it had dialogue from Resident evil. During the intro of the song someone is introducing the T-Virus, when the song ends it plays the GAME OVER sound from the first game. There's a lot of dialogue between Chris and Jill, Rebbecca has a small part as well. The original song is a good listen, but the addition of the resident evil sounds gives it a slightly creepy feel.

Ive looked through all my sources to find it but cant get it anywhere, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3   Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Does anyone not now of this? I'd like to hear it myself.

I only have this weird (but cool) piece called "Resident Evil Zombie Remix". I don't even know who made it. I might post it here if I can get it online somehow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
iNFiN1TY
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
iNFiN1TY

Playstation Network INFIN1TY-MiKe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3   Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:20 am

I think this is one of the greatest...

youtube.com/watch?v=4mSVXxiwCVk

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.consolewizard.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3   Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for RE Clubbed to Death remix mp3
Page 1 of 1