HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ask your favorite resident evil character a question

Go down 
+10
Vandal
00biohazard
Ghost Leader
ChickenHeart
ChrisSherry
Spike991
JamTyrantH
The Knife
Sargent D
Wesker97
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask your favorite resident evil character a question    Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 am

To Claire: How often were you trained by Chris?

To Albert: Why did you always have sunglasses on in the mansion
and elsewhere beforehand?

To Chris: Dafaq happened to your muscles.

Last edited by Methsia on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favorite resident evil character a question    Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:17 am

To Claire: What are your other curricular activities other than being a Member of the NGO Terrasave? How does it feel to be humiliated by other people, telling that you are only a College Student and has been replaced by Elza Walker?

To Leon: Who is the other Guy in Damnation? Rumors said that it is your long lost comrade who will return in the scene to help you.

To Chris: They say you got insercure to Wesker. That's why you put steriods on your body. To make you look good. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favorite resident evil character a question    Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
To Claire: What are your other curricular activities other than being a Member of the NGO Terrasave? How does it feel to be humiliated by other people, telling that you are only a College Student and has been replaced by Elza Walker?

To Leon: Who is the other Guy in Damnation? Rumors said that it is your long lost comrade who will return in the scene to help you.

To Chris: They say you got insercure to Wesker. That's why you put steriods on your body. To make you look good. Is that true?

Claire: Haters gonna hate. And nobody replaces Claire Redfield. I work as a consultant for the BSAA and also train female operatives in my spare time.

Leon:If I told you, it wouldnt be a surprise would it? women. Story of my life.

Chris: I dont take steroids. I honestly don´t. I weight train 4 days out the week with plenty of rest, and pleny of hours of sleep. Ive also began doing more cardio now, as you can see Ive trimmed down on the muscle mass in my next official appearance. (resident evil 6 trailer)
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favorite resident evil character a question    Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:51 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Chris: I dont take steroids.
HA... Don't lie Chris its more obvious than a buldge in my pants at a hooker convention.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favorite resident evil character a question    Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Rebecca: Would you like to...go on a date with me?

lol

And Wesker: What are you reasons for going down the road on which you have embarked, do you have any regrets, and what do you hope to be the end result?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favorite resident evil character a question    Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 pm

保守的な wrote:

lol

And Wesker: What are you reasons for going down the road on which you have embarked, do you have any regrets, and what do you hope to be the end result?

Rebecca: Sorry...Young guys arent my thing

Wesker: I never regret any decisions. I shedded my mortality and sought the evolution of this pathetic world. I wouldn´t have wanted it any other way.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favorite resident evil character a question    Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:15 pm

保守的な wrote:

lol

Rebecca: Sorry, I'm gay

Wesker: I can't talk right now, two rockets chopped my head off

My question is for Ark: "Where r u?"
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favorite resident evil character a question    Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 am

Methsia wrote:
To Claire: How often were you trained by Chris?

To Albert: Why did you always have sunglasses on in the mansion
and elsewhere beforehand?

To Chris: Dafaq happened to your muscles.

Claire: My brother is a former S.T.A.R.S Member, He trained me everything that he learned from being a S.T.A.R.S Member. Besides, he used to told me that, I need to learned to defend myself.

Albert: Why you ask young lady? This Sunglasses used to cover my red glowing eyes. Would you like to see it?

Chris: I don't know, I must have been depressed cause i havent seen Jill for years. I workout so i can forget about her and this is the results.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask your favorite resident evil character a question    Ask your favorite resident evil character a question  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask your favorite resident evil character a question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2