HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+8
The Knife
S.Winters
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Iskcra
Cyberote
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Fucking goddamn hell yes I am! Wood Elf bow/mayyyyyybe dagger user for my first playthrough. Ohhhhhhh...A sneaking I will go, a sneaking I will go, my bow I'll marry oh, a sneaking I will goooo. Yeah, I'm excited.

Sure does look like it. Ha ha.

I have the game on PC cause I was curious. I've got a Nord so far. Not sure what I'll do with her yet, but she exists. I'll probably be getting the console version because the pc is a little slow on reacting, even though I was using a 360 remote.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:55 pm

I have decided that I will do nothing until I find the Gray Cowl. It will be mine...
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:54 am

Spike991 wrote:

tbh, i feel like ive pretty much hit the ceiling with re.

i still love it, and its my favorite series, but right now i own and have completed all of em. minus gaiden, but that game is a load of ridiculous.

otherwise the new stuff is something to look forward to.

mainly though, this forum allows me to stay keen and interested with all the re stuff.
Yeah I love Resident Evil too, but I doubt I'll ever know as much as you guys on here. I don't know what gun Leon used in RE2 or what gun Claire used in CV lol. I'm not much of a gun enthusiast.

I still have yet to play Survivor, Survivor 2, I still haven't finished Outbreak 1 or 2 yet, but other than that I think I'm solid.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Cyberote wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

i still love it, and its my favorite series, but right now i own and have completed all of em. minus gaiden, but that game is a load of ridiculous.

mainly though, this forum allows me to stay keen and interested with all the re stuff.
Yeah I love Resident Evil too, but I doubt I'll ever know as much as you guys on here. I don't know what gun Leon used in RE2 or what gun Claire used in CV lol. I'm not much of a gun enthusiast.

I still have yet to play Survivor, Survivor 2, I still haven't finished Outbreak 1 or 2 yet, but other than that I think I'm solid.
vp-70, claire used that italian made gun, or thats what is said when you examine it.

gl is the firearms expert round these parts.

just browse these forms regularly and actively and we'll make a sailor out of you yet.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Cyberote wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

vp-70, claire used that italian made gun, or thats what is said when you examine it.

gl is the firearms expert round these parts.

just browse these forms regularly and actively and we'll make a sailor out of you yet.

The 'Italian-Made-Gun' is an 93R Beretta. You can get one in RE5 if you fully upgrade the 92FS Handgun in that game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:04 pm

My sidearm in BF3 is currently a 93R. 3 round burst. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
My sidearm in BF3 is currently a 93R. 3 round burst. Nice.
Wait, 93R, thats the raffica like excella uses in mercs reunion right?

or just in re5 in general.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:36 pm

I can't stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Team Rocket's blasting off agaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn........*ting*
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 am

That was funny mass aha......i never played any ES game before lol
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:52 pm

I have a level 40 Argonian. He's the best. A master of smithing and pretty darn awesome with an Axe.

Storm Call is the best shout. Period.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Argonians are sooo lame. Razz Wood Elves ftw!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Argonians are sooo lame. Razz Wood Elves ftw!

I used some kind of elf and made him look like Kain. Rolling Eyes

Argonians are people too, with feelings, asshole.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:28 am

argonians are superior, nearly immune to disease and poison, have never lost a war, can breathe underwater, natural ability to regenerate wounds.... winrar
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:42 pm

They are a slave race. Screw them.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
They are a slave race. Screw them.
Why dont you leave and go listen to that famous argonian's speech called, 'I Have A Dream', not to be confused with Mlks, then come back when you're educated.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Why does everyone instantly put slaves with African Americans? What about the Jews? Muslims? Anakin Skywalker?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Why does everyone instantly put slaves with African Americans? What about the Jews? Muslims? Anakin Skywalker?

Well those guys didn't have an epic speech, and it was MLK homie. So get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sithis Malkira
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sithis Malkira

Playstation Network Robert2025

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:19 pm

lycans are awsome in this game kinda look like the ones from underworld i use a Nord , "Long live the
true sons of skyrim"

Last edited by Sithis Malkira on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001334564472
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:59 am

I have always been fan of games like this one. And I'm a big Skyrim fan too. I'm playing it third time now, cant get enough Smile

I was a little disappointed in beginning with bugged quest line (I wasn't able to start most of main quests), but later on I used console to start those quests and everything else was fine.

And please go and check this site out

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/

Biggest Skyrim modding community. There are mods for everybody. I mean it. All kinds of stuff.

+ If you find yourself playing other games like this one check their whole modding community, there are few other cool games on their list with more than epic mods Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Foxdie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Foxdie

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:43 am

Ah, how lucky you are to own the PC version. The console version of the game is just as, if not more glitchy. So I just have to wait for patches. *sigh*
I'm thinking about building my own alienware laptop strictly for gaming. Skyrim and fallout mostly. Razz searching through some mods, and almost wondering if it's even worth keeping this game for ps3.

Have you gotten the mudcrab zoudeberg mid by any chance? Razz
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Foxdie wrote:
Ah, how lucky you are to own the PC version. The console version of the game is just as, if not more glitchy. So I just have to wait for patches. *sigh*
I'm thinking about building my own alienware laptop strictly for gaming. Skyrim and fallout mostly. Razz searching through some mods, and almost wondering if it's even worth keeping this game for ps3.

Have you gotten the mudcrab zoudeberg mid by any chance? Razz

I had it before, not anymore :p

Mods really add something special to gaming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2