Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+8
The Knife
S.Winters
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Iskcra
Cyberote
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:25 pm

I havent found any threads about this, so I'mma go ahead and make one. This forum is SERIOUSLY lacking in Skyrim action. Who else is excited for the return of The Elder Scrolls? This installment is going to be HUGE! The graphics are absolutely stunning, the gameplay was pushed over the top and the world is just so immersive and massive!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_12975377228180
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1408WoodElfMale2-620x348
Spoiler:

So if you are interested in Skyrim, what race are you going to pick for your first play through and what are you going to be? I'm going to play as an Argonian thief and use swords, bows and magic. I am completely stoked for this game!
Back to top Go down
Iskcra
Cerberus
Cerberus
Iskcra

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:26 pm

First character is going to be an argonian theif using bows only. Not sure what my other characters are gonna be. I never liked using magic in TES. Also, I can't help but laugh every time I see your avatar
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Iskcra wrote:
First character is going to be an argonian theif using bows only. Not sure what my other characters are gonna be. I never liked using magic in TES. Also, I can't help but laugh every time I see your avatar
My second playthrough will probably be a Khajiit warrior. The magic in Skyrim looks way too good to pass up. You don't just have fireballs and frost balls. You can actually hold down the button and make a flame thrower or... frost thrower I guess. We can finally be Darth Sidious from Star Wars and continuously shock the crap outta people with two hands! And I love my avatar :3
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:02 pm

i beat oblivion. i loved it. im excited.

as i recall, Nite is also an elder scrolls fan.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Fucking goddamn hell yes I am! Wood Elf bow/mayyyyyybe dagger user for my first playthrough. Ohhhhhhh...A sneaking I will go, a sneaking I will go, my bow I'll marry oh, a sneaking I will goooo. Yeah, I'm excited.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 am

Awesome! Wood Elves look a lot more badass in Skyrim than in Oblivion. In Oblivion they were like 4 ft tall and you just kicked them around, but in Skyrim it looks like they're as tall as everyone else and a force to be reckoned with! Argonians and Khajiit also got a major overhaul and Orcs no longer look like wtf creatures anymore. And the face paint returns! And beards! And dragons! By Azura this game will be amazing!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Ill probably use what i used before, a Kain, from LoK, lookalike.

likewise, a long two handed sword. Claymores ftw!
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:21 am

27 days left people! WEWT!

I'm starting to second guess myself of what race I want to be now. Arg! They all look so amazing! I'm torn between Argonian, Khajiit and Orc now!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:02 pm

i played it just the other day, for ps3, and obviously its pretty awesome.

looks alright, not too much improvement from oblivion.

the gameplay is awesome. i noticed a few things similar to fallout new vegas, which i havent played, but watched a bit of. the lock picking for instance, and there are these awesome kill sequences.

now im gonna become a vampire at some point.

you are also able to become a werewolf, for you lychan fans. team jacob or whatever.

i heard you could do that in morrowind, which i havent played, but its probably pretty close to it.

i cant wait to see what they look like in skyrim though. i only got so far. i was playing til like 4 in the morning...

i got to kill my first dragon though.

but anyway, its pretty fucking cool, and im gonna buy it soon...possibly, i dont want to spend too much.

anyone else play it?
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:58 pm

I think the game is pretty frickin amazing. It's so easy to just get lost in the world and blow your whole day away just exploring. The other day, a Draugr and I had a swift team-up to take down a Frost Dragon. It was insane!

Another quest started with a guy challenging me to a drinking contest and apparently I passed out, proposed to a Hagraven, planned the wedding in some other dimension, left before the wedding, stole some guys goat, sold it to a giant and trashed a temple all in one night and didn't remember any of it. It was the most hilarious quest I've ever done XD

Graphics are pretty impressive as well as the draw distance and animations. Everything flows nice and smoothly. I recommend it.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:18 pm

DRAGONS DRAGONSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Cyberote wrote:

Another quest started with a guy challenging me to a drinking contest and apparently I passed out, proposed to a Hagraven, planned the wedding in some other dimension, left before the wedding, stole some guys goat, sold it to a giant and trashed a temple all in one night and didn't remember any of it. It was the most hilarious quest I've ever done XD

The Hangover III: Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

The Hangover III: Skyrim.
High five cybernote. yeah its a pretty sweet game so far.

Nite, you still havent experienced it yet?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:

SHUT UP!!! ALL OF YOU! I'M POOR OKAY!?!? I CAN'T HELP IT! I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS!!!!!!! I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!! *cries*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:50 pm

What's this 'skyrimming' everyone is talking about?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:53 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

SHUT UP!!! ALL OF YOU! I'M POOR OKAY!?!? I CAN'T HELP IT! I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS!!!!!!! I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!! *cries*
Awww....

dont worry im poor too....i played it at someone else's house.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

*hugs* It'll all be okay. I'm poor now too thanks to Skyrim. I still don't even have a job either D:
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Apparently most, if not all, of Tamriel is in Skyrim. Check it out: http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/10228.html
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:44 pm

That's pretty cool. Tamriel is really shrinking fast. The Argonians took over Morrowind and seceded from the empire. The Khajiits followed, pulling Elseweyr with them. And the Nords might pull Skyrim away. Tamriel is now nothing but Cyrodill, High Rock, Hammerfell, Summerset Isles and Valenwood then.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Cyberote wrote:
That's pretty cool. Tamriel is really shrinking fast. The Argonians took over Morrowind and seceded from the empire. The Khajiits followed, pulling Elseweyr with them. And the Nords might pull Skyrim away. Tamriel is now nothing but Cyrodill, High Rock, Hammerfell, Summerset Isles and Valenwood then.
*cough* nerd *cough*
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:16 am

Spike991 wrote:
Cyberote wrote:
*cough* nerd *cough*
Lol I don't have a life. Whaddya expect? XD
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Cyberote wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Cyberote wrote:
*cough* nerd *cough*
Lol I don't have a life. Whaddya expect? XD
dont worry, i can probably do the same thing with re related info.

and while i love oblivion, and i loved the small bit i played of skyrim, im just not THAT into it. or at least didnt care to become privy to the story and settings like that.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:42 am

I'm still lacking on a couple of RE details. I don't know what Survivor is about... other than that I think I'm decent on RE info. I wish I could find a decent quiz online so I could test myself Razz

I must admit to overhyping Skyrim. I got it, played for about a week and became bored with it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Cyberote wrote:
I'm still lacking on a couple of RE details. I don't know what Survivor is about...
You need to play those games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Cyberote wrote:
I'm still lacking on a couple of RE details. I don't know what Survivor is about... other than that I think I'm decent on RE info. I wish I could find a decent quiz online so I could test myself Razz

I must admit to overhyping Skyrim. I got it, played for about a week and became bored with it.
Hey if you're bored with it, send that thing my way.

tbh, i feel like ive pretty much hit the ceiling with re.

i still love it, and its my favorite series, but right now i own and have completed all of em. minus gaiden, but that game is a load of ridiculous.

otherwise the new stuff is something to look forward to.

mainly though, this forum allows me to stay keen and interested with all the re stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next