HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?

Go down 
+14
Mcghie
HollowVegas
Patronum1121
charlieRE2
ZombiePrincess
nekronuke
HUNK'syouruncle
Spike991
Cyberote
Monster Mash
The Knife
toddx77
Mass Distraction
Sargent D
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? Empty
PostSubject: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:42 pm

The title says it all, what character will you play as first in Operation Raccoon City when it comes out. I'm going to play as Beltway first because he looks cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Vector. I don't think there's anything I need to say about that.

Also by that I hope to get higher chances on seeing HUNK.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Four eyes, She looks hot lol.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vector. I don't think there's anything I need to say about that.

Also by that I hope to get higher chances on seeing HUNK.
Yeah I really hope you get to see HUNK a lot in this game, he's my favorite RE character. lol
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:48 am

Not sure. If possible, Leon, Claire or Nicholai.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 am

The Knife wrote:
Yeah I hope you can play as them too.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:55 am

Sargent D wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Perhaps the Outbreak characters too? I'm not sure. I've not played either of the Outbreak games.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Not sure yet. Probably Leon.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Probably Vector because he actually has something to do with the RE universe that's already been established. Vector's relation to HUNK will probably be the only canon thing in this game lol. Him or Lupo. I like the wolf mother :3
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Cyberote wrote:
Probably Vector because he actually has something to do with the RE universe that's already been established. Vector's relation to HUNK will probably be the only canon thing in this game lol. Him or Lupo. I like the wolf mother :3

Yeah, the relation to HUNK is cool...

If they all have their own unique weapon sets and abilities, then that will dictate my decision. I'm not sure what any of them have or do right now though.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:57 pm

I can't remember any of the names (i should watch the trailer again) but i think i'll play as that guy in the picture on the top of the site, i think his name is Vector. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
I can't remember any of the names (i should watch the trailer again) but i think i'll play as that guy in the picture on the top of the site, i think his name is Vector. Am I right?
Yep you are correct my good sir. lol
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Anyone think after you beat the game there may be some cool feature that lets you replay using USS characters and the heroes? I would love to play a team of Claire, Leon, Four eyes, and Vector lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:56 am

Monster Mash wrote:
Not sure yet. Probably Leon.
The Knife wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Perhaps the Outbreak characters too? I'm not sure. I've not played either of the Outbreak games.
They are not playable. Just sayin'. Most likely only the USS members are. Oh, and the Spec-Ops in the multiplayer.

Speaking of multiplayer, there just might be more characters in there.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:13 am

Spike991 wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

If they all have their own unique weapon sets and abilities, then that will dictate my decision. I'm not sure what any of them have or do right now though.
I believe they all have their own weapon sets, but I heard in an interview somewhere that you can unlock all weapons with all characters eventually. Shotgunning with Specter!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:04 am

Cyberote wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

I believe they all have their own weapon sets, but I heard in an interview somewhere that you can unlock all weapons with all characters eventually. Shotgunning with Specter!
That's correct. They still have character specific abilities and equipment so the weapon sets are just one part of a character.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:25 pm

It's also strange that they didn't show any other areas other than the Raccoon City streets so far. I want to see more of the game. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 pm

I like not knowing. It'll be fun to turn the city upside down trying to find familiar locations.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I like not knowing. It'll be fun to turn the city upside down trying to find familiar locations.
You got a point, it will make it more fun sense you don't know what other places are going to be in the game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
You got a point, it will make it more fun sense you don't know what other places are going to be in the game.
Or what other characters there are to be met.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Yeah, it's going to be cool to see characters for the first time in that game without knowing that they are going to be there.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Yeah, it's going to be cool to see characters for the first time in that game without knowing that they are going to be there.

Never thought of it that way. That kind of does sound better. Although I still dont understand how we are going to see Leon and Claire a lot since most of RE2 took place in the police station and ORC takes place in the city but maybe we will see a lot of Jill.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:58 am

toddx77 wrote:
Sargent D wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Never thought of it that way. That kind of does sound better. Although I still dont understand how we are going to see Leon and Claire a lot since most of RE2 took place in the police station and ORC takes place in the city but maybe we will see a lot of Jill.
Well, they did say Leon is only a part of that one mission.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:55 am

I'm willing to bet for some sewer and web-spinner action. Holy crap I just thought of something... crimson heads in the sewers! That would be awesome! I also hope we get to go to the clock tower.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Leon be faggoty. MARVIN>EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?   What Character Will You First Play As In ORC? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Character Will You First Play As In ORC?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next