Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Infinite ammo is badass EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Infinite ammo is badass EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Infinite ammo is badass EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Infinite ammo is badass EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Infinite ammo is badass EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Infinite ammo is badass EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Infinite ammo is badass EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Infinite ammo is badass EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Infinite ammo is badass EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Infinite ammo is badass

Go down 
+2
Spike991
chocotricks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Infinite ammo is badass Empty
PostSubject: Infinite ammo is badass   Infinite ammo is badass EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:24 pm

So today i decided im going to try and get like everything in every RE, so im here playing the leech hunting game for the first time and i got infinte handgun ammo. i died and i almost had them all, so anyway im just like wow thats wicked so im gonna storm through leech hunting get infinte ammo and then rock that infinte rocket launcher lol. This all brings a whole new game to RE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Infinite ammo is badass   Infinite ammo is badass EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 pm

chocotricks wrote:
So today i decided im going to try and get like everything in every RE, so im here playing the leech hunting game for the first time and i got infinte handgun ammo. i died and i almost had them all, so anyway im just like wow thats wicked so im gonna storm through leech hunting get infinte ammo and then rock that infinte rocket launcher lol. This all brings a whole new game to RE Very Happy

The Hunting Rifle with infinite ammo is pretty ownage. Not to mention the machine gun, which doesn't have infinite ammo, at least when I had it.

The Leech Hunter game is pretty challenging. Nice little extra though. I with the REmake had something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Infinite ammo is badass   Infinite ammo is badass EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:37 pm

I always have trouble getting all the leeches in that, I unlocked everything other than the infinite ammo for all weapons and that's the one thing I want to get the most of course. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Infinite ammo is badass   Infinite ammo is badass EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:37 pm

As much as people love infinite ammo in RE (and all video games really) I really don't care for it. Especially with the "classic" RE titles. The whole challenge of conserving ammo constantly kept you on the edge and made you feel more desperate and were in a dire situation. That's just me.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Infinite ammo is badass   Infinite ammo is badass EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Bub537 wrote:
As much as people love infinite ammo in RE (and all video games really) I really don't care for it. Especially with the "classic" RE titles. The whole challenge of conserving ammo constantly kept you on the edge and made you feel more desperate and were in a dire situation. That's just me.

Very true, except there is a certain joy in earning something like that and using it for fun.

I know that it only lasts for a little bit, maybe a single run, before infinite ammo gets boring. Boring being the perfect word to describe it.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Infinite ammo is badass   Infinite ammo is badass EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:09 am

@spike so true, i mainly look at it all as a challenge.....then comes the fun for one game and then back to the right way to play lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Infinite ammo is badass   Infinite ammo is badass EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Leech Hunter pissed me off. It always bugged on me and would either not spawn the final leech object (or whatever it's called) or respawn hordes of zombies in narrow hallways when I had no inventory space to carry ammo.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Infinite ammo is badass   Infinite ammo is badass EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Leech Hunter pissed me off. It always bugged on me and would either not spawn the final leech object (or whatever it's called) or respawn hordes of zombies in narrow hallways when I had no inventory space to carry ammo.
that's when i found it annoying, whenever i had no room for the stuff i needed to survive, such as health and ammo, because of the leeches that you carry.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Infinite ammo is badass   Infinite ammo is badass EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:30 pm

*claps hands together childish* oooh. Princess loves infinite ammo. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinite ammo is badass   Infinite ammo is badass Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinite ammo is badass
Page 1 of 1