HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011

Go down 
+3
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
HUNK'syouruncle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  Empty
PostSubject: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:48 pm

This makes me want this even more. Capcom just keep on amazing me and annoncing new characters,

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:11 am

THANK YOU for posting this. Holy hell, this is looking awesome. I like this new character. Why 3DS Capcom, why?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:26 am

She has a nice rack, but how the hell can she see anything with her bangs almost completely covering her eyes?

I find it hard to believe she's a member of some Special Operations unit, though. Maybe it's just the cut of the trailer, but she seems to panic way too easily. And she throws away her weapon, too. No one with any form of tactical training would do that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:29 am

I can kinda see her panicking as she propably didn't expect to see horrible disfigured beings dropping down from the ceiling and chasing her.

I wondered about the gun thing too. I know I wouldn't throw my gun away even if I didn't have any ammo left.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I can kinda see her panicking as she propably didn't expect to see horrible disfigured beings dropping down from the ceiling and chasing her.
Jill never expected to find flesh-eating zombies in the mansion, but she didn't panic. In Chris' game, she even led Rebecca in a head-on attack against whatever monsters were following them to the helipad.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:36 am

That is true, but the games have gotten much more realistic during the course of years.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
That is true, but the games have gotten much more realistic during the course of years.
Not really. You can't make yourself tougher by using herbs, you can't carry 15 guns and hundreds of rounds for each one, there's no such thing as a 100 round magazine for the Beretta 92 pistol, and one 9mm pistol is no more effective than any other 9mm pistol.

But none of that's relevant to the fact that a Special Operations shooter wouldn't panic as easily and discard his/her only weapon like Blondie up there did.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:54 pm

For a while I thought Capcom might've gotten rid of the whole Chris and Jill thing and made Rachel the new character. But then I saw Jill at the end and was relieved Surprised

This adds more to the game. Now I'm wondering who this Rachel person is and who she's working for! And what's up with her hair covering her eyes? For a sec I thought it was a headband, but it completely looks like her hair covers her eyes. Maybe she has freaky eyes too lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:18 pm

If ORC is going to be a three way conflict, this game has even more sides on board. Something between four and five, depending on if Rachel is working for the Organization or not. If she isn't, there will be BSAA, The Organization, Veltro, the monsters and whoever she's working for.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Dex
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jacen Dex

Playstation Network NEVER!!!

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:20 am

Looking sweet.

JD
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardtopsuk.com
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
If ORC is going to be a three way conflict, this game has even more sides on board. Something between four and five, depending on if Rachel is working for the Organization or not. If she isn't, there will be BSAA, The Organization, Veltro, the monsters and whoever she's working for.
I thought she might be working for The Organization as well. That would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:13 am

Cyberote wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I thought she might be working for The Organization as well. That would be interesting.
I just thought of something... I doubt she is working with the Organization as the red haired guy does and I don't get the feeling they're on the same side. So she might be a part of yet another group?
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 am

Jacen Dex wrote:

Looking sweet.

JD

Hey which character does that gun in ur dp belong to, im not so sure because in Mercs 3D its one of barrys weapons (along with the 357 magnum and a sniper) but i never see him use it in the main games
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:25 am

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Hey which character does that gun in ur dp belong to, im not so sure because in Mercs 3D its one of barrys weapons (along with the 357 magnum and a sniper) but i never see him use it in the main games
If you're talking about the one in his avatar, it's an airsoft replica of Barry's Samurai Edge from REmake.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
If you're talking about the one in his avatar, it's an airsoft replica of Barry's Samurai Edge from REmake.

Thanks for the info. An airsoft replica? Thats friggen awesome. I want a replica of Wesker's Samurai Edge.

also i found an extended version of this trailer.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:54 pm

looking good. i played a new demo for this at Gamefest this year
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:

Sweet. how was it?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:59 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
You played that too? You are so lucky. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:30 am

it was good. the part i played was very reminiscent of the original re dining room and hall. i was running through corridors with candles and in the dining room the tables were lit to. 2 zombie like creatures chased me thought the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 am

Ah, the part with the item scanner, right?
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 pm

I played a demo that came with Mercs 3D, although the demo was pretty dissapointing as there were only a few zombies and it didn't end on a cliff hanger, the atmosphere was fantastic. It felt as eerie as the original resi titles. I didnt wanna leave the fantastic atmosphere that it created. Personnaly I think that this could potentially be a better game than RE4 and RE5. And of course Jill is a playable main character, of course (Jill is my favourite Resi character). HURRY UP AND RELEASE THIS CAPCOM!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011    New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Trailer for Resident Evil: Revelations at Tokyo Game Show 2011
Page 1 of 1