HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Crack the code and help the Resistance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacen Dex
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jacen Dex

Playstation Network NEVER!!!

Crack the code and help the Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Don't know if anyone has found this website: http://insertedevil.com/home

Basically its a capcom developed Umbrella Corporation resistance with multiple videos and clues intended to help to bring down the "Umbrella Corporation". Quite good fun. Just link with your facebook and help the resistance.

Jacen
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardtopsuk.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 am

Alternate reality game? Nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jacen Dex
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jacen Dex

Playstation Network NEVER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 am

I think so. The resistance uploads a new video and clues every week or so. Its good fun & I like that they are taking it to the next level.

JD
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardtopsuk.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:08 am

The third clue is ridiculous! D: I actually had to search for the answer straight up as I had no clue. Even after seeing the walkthrough video I'm confused and couldn't find the site.

Anyways, I went to the site shown on the video and it has a LOT of cool stuff! Like, really cool! If one of you actually solves this one without help, I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Since I'm not clinically insane, I had to get help with this one. I also had to get help with the first one. But I got the second on my own. I hope the next clue is actually solvable. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Seriously, how was I supposed to know about some school sites?! Very Happy

The first two were at least solvable, I hope they won't go any further with hiding the stuff. The reward for this more than made up for it, though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

The first two were at least solvable, I hope they won't go any further with hiding the stuff. The reward for this more than made up for it, though.

I'm not sure everyone gets the reward. I think only a few do. I hope we get lucky!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:47 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm not sure everyone gets the reward. I think only a few do. I hope we get lucky!
Oh yeah, that too Very Happy What I meant was the files. They were the most interesting thus far.

EDIT: I checked the Terms and Conditions section for the contest. The prizes are as follows:

2 x Gas Masks = £834 p/unit or £1668 total, 1000 x patches = £0.50 p/unit or £500 total, 500 x t-shirts = £6.50 p/unit or £3250 total, 3300 x Xbox DLC tokens = £1.20 p/unit or £3960, 3300 x PS3 DLC tokens = £1.20 p/unit or £3960.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 am

I just found out that Van Buren is (durr) the 8th president and whatever.
Garfield is not the cat but James A. Garfield. :S I'm sure you already know this anyway.
So if it's an apple. That means. Teacher..................................................
O_o And the clue says something like. freaking learn lessons from 13. So basically
we learn about the presidents. I've read a few sentences on all three presidents.
:OO OMG. WHAT IF THERE ARE SCHOOLS NAMED AFTER THEM. BRB LOLOOLOL

Edit:

Just done clue 4 as well. It is soooo easy, you guys.

Hint: I always highlight every page connecting to inserted evil, just incase.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 am

The fourth clue is bullshit Very Happy I had to check a clue video to have a hint because I searched with their full names which, of course, gave me no real results. Stupid google.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The fourth clue is bullshit Very Happy I had to check a clue video to have a hint because I searched with their full names which, of course, gave me no real results. Stupid google.

Razz Nyeheheheheheheh I solved it nye nyenyenyneny
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:56 pm

How should I have known only the last names would work.

Anyways, the fifth clue was a piece of cake. These prizes are great Very Happy Hope I get one of them.

EDIT: The final clue is up! Everyone get your asses on http://www.insertedevil.com/ I also made the screen you get after the video is done into a wallpaper which you can find here: [link]

Btw. Reposting to avoid double post works wonders Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crack the code and help the Resistance   Crack the code and help the Resistance Empty

Back to top Go down

Crack the code and help the Resistance
Page 1 of 1