Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which game should I get...? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which game should I get...? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which game should I get...? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which game should I get...? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which game should I get...? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which game should I get...? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which game should I get...? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which game should I get...? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which game should I get...? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which game should I get...?

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
The Knife
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

Which game should I get...? Empty
PostSubject: Which game should I get...?   Which game should I get...? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:55 am

Should I wait 'till September and get the CVX Remaster, or should I get RE0 for the Wii. Could you guys give me a rundown on CVX's difficulty puzzle and action-wise. I already know 0 has simple puzzles, but has difficult monsters.

So, which should I get?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which game should I get...?   Which game should I get...? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:17 am

Both I reckon are pretty tough. I'd go for RE0 as it IS the origin story. I'm gonna get CVX HD though as I don't have a Wii or a GameCube. I've read the book anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Which game should I get...?   Which game should I get...? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 am

I'd say CVHD is a bit better than 0. It's also easier in my opinion. Just remember to not waste first aid sprays. Always save them in your item box so that you will always have them for the bosses.

But I would say 0 is harder than CVHD. It's still awesome though.

I would vote for CVHD since I think it's the superior game, but really that's just me. I bet if I started playing 0 more I might change my mind, but I doubt it. CV is just so awesome. Very Happy

Also, something else to consider, apparently 0 has control problems on the Wii. You would have to look that up yourself though since I'm not really sure.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which game should I get...?   Which game should I get...? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Both are great games, but I feel CVX is the better one.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Which game should I get...?   Which game should I get...? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:10 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I'd say CVHD is a bit better than 0. It's also easier in my opinion. Just remember to not waste first aid sprays. Always save them in your item box so that you will always have them for the bosses.

I would vote for CVHD since I think it's the superior game, but really that's just me. I bet if I started playing 0 more I might change my mind, but I doubt it. CV is just so awesome. Very Happy

Also, something else to consider, apparently 0 has control problems on the Wii. You would have to look that up yourself though since I'm not really sure.

I'd agree with most of this and can add I had no problems with the Wii controls for RE:0. That might just be me though as I play RE4 and ReMake on the Wii as well.

On RE0 - save your molotov cocktails for the leeches. Use Billy as the battle character and Rebecca as healer. You should have no problems beating it.

Be conservative with ammo in the early going of CVX as well. If you start trying to kill every zombie and not avoiding when possible you'll have a tough time at some parts of the game.

Also, never use the explosive arrows on anything other than bosses. They are best saved for 2 certain bosses...I let you figure out which ones they are tongue
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which game should I get...?   Which game should I get...? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:22 am

CVX is a bit better. RE0 is harder.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Which game should I get...?   Which game should I get...? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:47 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

I'd agree with most of this and can add I had no problems with the Wii controls for RE:0. That might just be me though as I play RE4 and ReMake on the Wii as well.

On RE0 - save your molotov cocktails for the leeches. Use Billy as the battle character and Rebecca as healer. You should have no problems beating it.

Be conservative with ammo in the early going of CVX as well. If you start trying to kill every zombie and not avoiding when possible you'll have a tough time at some parts of the game.

Also, never use the explosive arrows on anything other than bosses. They are best saved for 2 certain bosses...I let you figure out which ones they are tongue

Are they big, scary, have bigass middle fingers and can one-hit-kill? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Which game should I get...?   Which game should I get...? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:17 am

The Knife wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Are they big, scary, have bigass middle fingers and can one-hit-kill? Very Happy
Nah. They're all pretty fair.

I actually use my explosive arrows on bandersnatchers (or whatever they're called).

I've come to a decision: CVX is better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which game should I get...?   Which game should I get...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which game should I get...?
Page 1 of 1