Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Well That's A New One EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Well That's A New One EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Well That's A New One EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Well That's A New One EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Well That's A New One EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Well That's A New One EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Well That's A New One EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Well That's A New One EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Well That's A New One EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Well That's A New One

Go down 
+5
ChickenHeart
Sargent D
TeRoR KiD
Mass Distraction
ZombiePrincess
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

Well That's A New One Empty
PostSubject: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:13 pm

So I was walking down the hall today at school. Minding my own business. Headed to my locker before I went to English. bounce <- What I look like when I walk. JK!!! Razz

When out of nowhere this prep walks by (The prep-> pig ).

She looks at me and calls me a "HoeBagFullOfRatShit"

So I'm all like affraid lol nah I was more like Cool "Whateva bitch" Rolling Eyes

I thot it was funny.

Out of everything I've ever been called I can honestly say that I've never been called that before.

I believe I was supposed to look like Shocked Embarassed Sad

But that didn't happen.

I just laughed and she was all Suspect and I was all Twisted Evil and then she walked away like scratch

Bahaha. Take that bitch. At least I don't look like a monkey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 am

Way to show 'er. Abusing the smilies much? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:14 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah. Cool Story. You forgot to say how you'd make her go to Sleep

Straight king hit like elephant trunk

it would make you like a queen

all the troops would be like cheers
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

YEP YEP! lol

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Yeah. Cool Story. You forgot to say how you'd make her go to Sleep

Straight king hit like elephant trunk

it would make you like a queen

all the troops would be like cheers

Yeah. That's all true too Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:37 pm

So I was reading this topic on a Resident Evil Forum.

And the OP was all like Question Crying or Very sad Razz alien cyclops affraid

And I was like:
Well That's A New One Kuroko-Head-Desk1
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:44 pm

All I have to say to all this is.......I'm on queen. queen
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Well That's A New One Cool-story-bro-obama
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:59 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
Well That's A New One Cool-story-bro-obama

You just have to love Zombie Princess's threads, they've just got so much spunk to them, don't they? Well when I was her age I was just as bad, some would argue that I still am lol.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Her threads make me want to rip my eyeballs out and eat them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
Her threads make me want to rip my eyeballs out and eat them
Now be nice.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
So I was walking down the hall today at school. Minding my own business. Headed to my locker before I went to English. bounce <- What I look like when I walk. JK!!! Razz

Would you believe that exact same thing happened to me the other day. I thought I was gonna have to pimp slap that prep/soc. Seriously Princess....are we Greasers and Socs nowadays still?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 am

Spike991 wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

Would you believe that exact same thing happened to me the other day. I thought I was gonna have to pimp slap that prep/soc. Seriously Princess....are we Greasers and Socs nowadays still?

Is it sad that I don't even know what a "soc." is? Or should I consider myself lucky?
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:22 am

It's short for social or socialite. Basically an older way to refer to someone as a prep or rich person. It was also the name of the rival group to the greasers in the epic book/movie, The Outsiders.

Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:12 pm

American are so damn stupid. They buy into those clicks and stuff its so ridiculous. If a guy ever did that to me or something the problem is easily resolved: beat the shit out of them. I dont buy into that oh hes from this click we cant do this hes a jock. Fuck that. White kids need to go to the third world man, thats where you learn what lifes really like. That shit is just stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:16 pm

00biohazard wrote:
American are so damn stupid. They buy into those clicks and stuff its so ridiculous. If a guy ever did that to me or something the problem is easily resolved: beat the shit out of them. I dont buy into that oh hes from this click we cant do this hes a jock. Fuck that. White kids need to go to the third world man, thats where you learn what lifes really like. That shit is just stupid.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:47 pm

00biohazard wrote:

On behalf of all Americans, I would like you to know that it is actually spelled "clique".
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
On behalf of all Americans, I would like you to know that it is actually spelled "clique".
I second that. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

You avoided commenting on the substance of his argument however. He makes a valid point, yes?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Cliques are everywhere. No America, whether south or north or central, has an exclusivity agreement with the gods for the formation of cliques. Too much red tape.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Cliques are everywhere. No America, whether south or north or central, has an exclusivity agreement with the gods for the formation of cliques. Too much red tape.

No but I went to high school here in south america, and i know how it works up there in US. You have the nerds, the jocks the cheerleaders, the mathletes, all that dumb mean girls crap. Its nonsense. Here kids are all just the same. A nerd could be eating and hanging out with the football (soccer team), no bad blood. Its just so funny when I see it in american media and stuff. Yknow, all that, I dres this way cause im different and i dont care what people say hogwash, then theyre all dressing like the popular kids. Its absurd. Like I said, the worst division here is bullys and not bullys. And people have a much more simple way of getting rid of bullies. Fight. Like I said, if some meathead or hipster prick insulted me, even if i was a nerd, i confront them.

White people...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:15 pm

保守的な wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ZombiePrincess wrote:

Is it sad that I don't even know what a "soc." is? Or should I consider myself lucky?

That damned Chicken. Well yes, it's the Greasers and the Socs. The Socs are like preppy rich kid. If you gotta use labels. But anyway, that's what it's like these days in school huh?

They probably don't break out into song like in Grease though.

Grease Lighting, oh grease lightning!!!!

@Bio, now let's not start turning this into some kind of Klan meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:48 pm

00biohazard wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

No but I went to high school here in south america, and i know how it works up there in US. You have the nerds, the jocks the cheerleaders, the mathletes, all that dumb mean girls crap. Its nonsense. Here kids are all just the same. A nerd could be eating and hanging out with the football (soccer team), no bad blood. Its just so funny when I see it in american media and stuff. Yknow, all that, I dres this way cause im different and i dont care what people say hogwash, then theyre all dressing like the popular kids. Its absurd. Like I said, the worst division here is bullys and not bullys. And people have a much more simple way of getting rid of bullies. Fight. Like I said, if some meathead or hipster prick insulted me, even if i was a nerd, i confront them.

White people...
I grew up in the heart of the United States and the high school I went to had cliques, but it wasn't anything like the movies and TV shows portray it to be. Everyone more or less got along regardless of group and most people had friends outside of their own clique. Then again I grew up in a very rural area, I'm sure it's probably different in the cities and suburbs.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:21 pm

You're living in a fantasy world or in a really small school if you think cliques don't exist outside the US. There are still social groups even in the adult world.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:23 pm

lol if everyone outside of America takes our media as what it is really like here, then they are just as stupid as anyone else. You can't believe our media about what we are like any more than we can believe our media about what it is like elsewhere on earth.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:26 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
You're living in a fantasy world or in a really small school if you think cliques don't exist outside the US. There are still social groups even in the adult world.

They do exist, but not to the ridiculous extent as in the US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well That's A New One   Well That's A New One Empty

Back to top Go down

Well That's A New One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: