HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?

Go down 
+8
Godzilla90s
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
ZombiePrincess
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
Bub537
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:24 am

I completely forgot about Dead Island. I hope to see more about this soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 pm

I will only consider Dead Island if it successfully separates itself from L4D. Right now, it looks like a clone of it.

@Godzilla: Have you checked out Battlefield 3? It looks wayyyyyy better than MW3.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:59 pm

nah, ill do it rite now tho. i never owned a battlefield game
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Silent Hill (of course)
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:28 pm

whoa i just finished watching those vids and holy shit it looks awesome! im adding that game to my list
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:33 pm

MW3 = MW2

I couldn't see the difference except for a new scope or something. Even the sounds and reload animations are the same.

Battlefield 2 and 1942 were awesome.

Last edited by ThomVD on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:34 pm

I'm glad you like the vids. I should get a price reduction on BF3 for recruiting people. lol
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:01 pm

I have to agree with you guys about MW3. Black Ops was the first and last COD game I've ever bought. They never improve with each game but people still buy them. Battlefield is cool I guess.

Last edited by Bub537 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm

dude when black ops came out there was an insane amount of hate on it. i remember when there was this one petition somewhere online when the game came out where people wanted their money back for the buggy glitches, PS2 graphics, many guns have same iron sights, etc. now ppl like it.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I will only consider Dead Island if it successfully separates itself from L4D. Right now, it looks like a clone of it.

@Godzilla: Have you checked out Battlefield 3? It looks wayyyyyy better than MW3.

L4D was sandbox open world?
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Godzilla90s wrote:
but the guns in WAW and how they are placed in story mode is 100% accurate.
Not quite. For example...

1. The M1 carbine in the game is labeled an M1A1, but the real M1A1 had a folding stock as opposed to the fixed stock on the one in-game.
2. The M1A1 Thompson submachine gun only holds 20 rounds in the magazine when it's clearly modeled with a 30-round magazine.
3. The magazine capacity of the M1911A1 is shown as 8 rounds when the only mags available at the time the game takes place held 7 rounds. Eight-round mags weren't introduced for the 1911 platform until the 1980s.
4. The M1919A4 machine gun is shown as having a bipod when the only 1919 variant to have a bipod during WWII was the A6 variant. Additionally, the 1919A4 is erroneously shown on Soviet T-34 tanks as a turret gun when in reality a Degtyaryov DT would have been used for this role.
5. The PTRS-41 anti-tank rifle is always seen with a scope, but was never issued with one in reality. Additionally, the idea that any soldier can fire it while standing up is ludicrous because it's about 6 feet long and weights upwards of 50 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:
but the guns in WAW and how they are placed in story mode is 100% accurate.
Not quite. For example...

1. The M1 carbine in the game is labeled an M1A1, but the real M1A1 had a folding stock as opposed to the fixed stock on the one in-game.
2. The M1A1 Thompson submachine gun only holds 20 rounds in the magazine when it's clearly modeled with a 30-round magazine.
3. The magazine capacity of the M1911A1 is shown as 8 rounds when the only mags available at the time the game takes place held 7 rounds. Eight-round mags weren't introduced for the 1911 platform until the 1980s.
4. The M1919A4 machine gun is shown as having a bipod when the only 1919 variant to have a bipod during WWII was the A6 variant. Additionally, the 1919A4 is erroneously shown on Soviet T-34 tanks as a turret gun when in reality a Degtyaryov DT would have been used for this role.
5. The PTRS-41 anti-tank rifle is always seen with a scope, but was never issued with one in reality. Additionally, the idea that any soldier can fire it while standing up is ludicrous because it's about 6 feet long and weights upwards of 50 pounds.

yea u right, but one thing that they actually got right is the stermgewehr 44 AR. that was seen during the level that takes place during the battle of stalingrad (maybe 1 or 2 SS soldiers had it) at that time it was put into limited production beacuse the german army loved that gun but hitler hated it but then later on in the game when you are by the third reich building, the STG44 is very commen beacuse that is when hitler allowed it to be put into mass production in 1945 when he realized how great of a gun it was but it was too late. the war was almost over by then
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Black Ops does look like a last gen game. It looks ridiculously terrible. And I'm not just saying that. The other night, I went to a friends house and they were playing Black Ops. I had no idea it was Black Ops because I have barely ever played it at all, and I was watching them play it and I was trying to figure out which last gen FPS I was looking at. Then I realized it was Black Ops. It. Looks. Terrible.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:58 pm

I can actually name a lot of last gen games that look better: RE0, REmake, RE4, Wind Waker (gosh that game looks so awesome), Twilight Princess, FFX and XII (Never played XI), SSBM (I'm serious), Prince of Persia trilogy, Ninja Gaiden and a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:38 am

Forgot one game. BloodRayne: Betrayal. I've never been into the series and never played a single game but this does look interesting. I like these kind of games Very Happy

http://www.bloodraynebetrayal.com/
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Godzilla90s wrote:
yea u right, but one thing that they actually got right is the stermgewehr 44 AR. that was seen during the level that takes place during the battle of stalingrad (maybe 1 or 2 SS soldiers had it) at that time it was put into limited production beacuse the german army loved that gun but hitler hated it but then later on in the game when you are by the third reich building, the STG44 is very commen beacuse that is when hitler allowed it to be put into mass production in 1945 when he realized how great of a gun it was but it was too late. the war was almost over by then
StG44 was the first mass-produced assault rifle. While its presence is accurate to the period the level is set in, I think that had less to do with historical accuracy than it did the devs just putting the gun in for the "cool" factor.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 pm

hmmm

- dead island
- skyrim
- fifa 12
- rage
- battlefield 3
- MW3
- silent hill downpour

maybe batman and theres probably others
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:15 am

Gotta add one, My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic. Not even kidding.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
I thought about getting the Silent Hill HD Collection mainly because I wanted to play Silent Hill 2 again. That is easily one of the scariest games of all time. It was the first game I ever owned on PS2 and haven't had more sleepless night than when I played that game at age 7 haha. Hopefully Downpour is good too.
Of course Downpour is gonna be gooooooood Very Happy Have you checked our Downpour thread?

Btw. What do you think of Konami changing the voice cast in HD Collection?

Mass, are you on Silent Hill Community? If so, it's me. Wooden Plank.

Games I'm excited for;

Silent Hill Downpour
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Devil May Cry 5

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

MW3

Silent Hill Downpour

Final Fantasy XIII-2
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:51 pm

The Knife wrote:
Mass, are you on Silent Hill Community? If so, it's me. Wooden Plank.
No. I was once on a SH forum for a short time but left because of a dispute. What kind of place is it? I was just reading the post about the dog head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?   What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What games are you excited for this year outside of Resident Evil?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2