HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!

Go down 
+3
Monster Mash
NiteKrawler
dukedazza
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! Empty
PostSubject: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:49 am

The Resident Evil Archive

Synopsis
The Resident Evil Archive will be a series of videos giving a retrospective of the series, including the main series, characters, locations, trivia, production, spinoffs and movies. I will be in it, too, so expect a really stereotypical british accent and a slap-dash of gingerness. Hey, maybe you'll even learn something about the games you didnt even know. I'll post videos here as there are produced, so keep an eye on this thread.

Videos (I will Hyperlink these Videos as I upload them to youtube.)
Resident Evil Archive: An Introduction
Resident Evil Archive: Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil Archive: Resident Evil
Resident Evil Archive: Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil Archive: Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil Archive: Resident Evil CV
Resident Evil Archive: Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Archive: Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil Archive: Spinoffs
Resident Evil Archive: The Movies
Resident Evil Archive: Wrap up

How YOU can help!
Any kind of publicity on these videos would be a great help, to members of the Resident Evil Community, etc. Also, if you want to see any kind of trivia or information that you think could be a great addition to the videos, please post in this thread! I appreciate all of your suggestions, and I will try to promote these forums as I make these videos, too. Also, subscribing to my youtube channel really helps too!

Regards,
Duke

Last edited by dukedazza on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Plans are underway, oh yeah.)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:02 am

Sounds interesting. I'm not sure that I want to just start spewing out RE knowledge though as it would take a lot of time lol. If you ever have any questions or anything though, just come here and ask. Someone will definitely be able to help you. Also, if you advertise us with this, you will be given the rank of VIP here.
Back to top Go down
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:59 am

Thanks, I hope that the series will be a big success, and due to a series of fortunate events, I may be able to start filming as early as next monday!
And chances are, I will probably advertise this forum quite often, though how popular my videos will be remains to be seen. Hoping for the best.

-Duke
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 am

Sounds awesome. Will you be using live actors?
Back to top Go down
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:42 am

Yeah, Ill be in it. Dont know about guest actors or anything like that yet due to the series not actually starting. Im not exactly Leonardo Dicaprio, but hopefully I'll get the points across.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:50 am

Depending on where you live, I might be able to help you with it, and possibly get some friends on board.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 am

Glad to see someone is doing this. Smile I'll definitely subscribe to you. Smile

NiteKrawler wrote:
Also, if you advertise us with this, you will be given the rank of VIP here.
Just wondering, but if I advertise this site on, say, Exploding Rabbit.com, what would come of it?
Back to top Go down
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 am

The UK.
So you can watch the videos, AND have a good chuckle at my amazingly british accent. lol!

EDIT
thanks for subscribing, too!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 am

You'll certainly get more stuff into this if you're doing a video for each game. Good luck on the project! I liked the Resident Evil Retrospective on GameTrailers so this oughta be interesting.

Are you using a capture card, emulator or are you playing them on the PC? I know some stuff about the origins of RE and about the scrapped and "beta" versions of the games so feel free to ask. I'm more than happy to help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 am

I will be doing a video for each game, though the spinoffs may be compiled into one or two videos. Movies will get their own section too, though I can see the youtube arguments now. lol!
someone kindly offered their youtube footage of a few of the games, which is great. Other games I will record off of an emulator.

And sure, any inside knowledge on the series would be great!

-Duke
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:17 am

For the spin-offs, you should make them by series: Survivors, Outbreaks, Chronicles and handhelds.

I'll give my info on the unreleased versions when I have time. Should I PM you or how would you like to have them?
Back to top Go down
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:22 am

Thanks a bunch, which ever way is easiest for you.

When I've put up the Introduction and the first video, should I post it on my original post?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:18 am

dukedazza wrote:
Thanks a bunch, which ever way is easiest for you.

When I've put up the Introduction and the first video, should I post it on my original post?
Whatever feels the best to you. When you add them to the original post new people opening this thread will see them right away so I guess updating it that way would be what I'd do.
Back to top Go down
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 pm

In this thread will be fine, if you like.
Good news! I ordered a camera, hopefully it'll be here by tuesday.
Plan to start filming sometime next week, so a video could be up as soon as the end of this month! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 pm

I added you to my affiliate list on YT, although not many people check my page. Hope that helps even a bit.

Btw. Are you going to put all the spinoffs in one episode?
Back to top Go down
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:55 pm

any help is appreciated, thank you. Very Happy
um, its kind of a rough list at the moment, though the spin offs I will sort out when I get to them further down the line.

-Duke
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Sounds interesting dude, I'll subscribe to you.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:36 pm

I just sent you some stuff via PM. Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 pm

thanks for subscribing!

and wow, thats alot. Thanks alot, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:01 pm

dukedazza wrote:
thanks for subscribing!

and wow, thats alot. Thanks alot, I really appreciate it.
Np, I want to have the stuff on my YT front page when you get it done Very Happy

The stuff took hours of research so I'm only glad someone finds it useful.
Back to top Go down
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Very useful, thanks a bunch.
Oh, and by the way I'll be starting The original resident evil/REmake first, in case there is confusion.

Last edited by dukedazza on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes, goddamn Im tired.)
Back to top Go down
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:55 am

awesome although it seems hard work,
any way I wish whole luck 4U
Back to top Go down
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Thank you.
Camera should be here at some point this coming week, if it all goes well you guys could see an introduction video by the end of the week!
thanks for all the support guys, I appreciate it. I'll be sure to advertise the forums in any way I can, too.
Keep the suggestions and facts coming, guys!

-Duke
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 pm

How come you don't have any videos on your youtube page, yet have all these channel views? Is it because your videos are uploaded in the UK and I can't see them?
Back to top Go down
dukedazza
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
dukedazza

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Oh, right. No, I used to have quite a few videos, but I ended up removing them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!   The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Resident Evil Archive! Status: Getting there!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next