Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Go down 
+3
Methsia
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Assassin's Creed Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Just thought I would put up some new videos of the new AC from E3. Looks damn good, as always.

Gameplay Trailer:

Teaser Trailer:

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:04 am

Graphics look top class. I will be getting this for sure. I reckon this is the last game featuring Ezio.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:24 am

Yep. It's Ezio's and Altair's last game apparently. I reallllly want the series to go back to the Crusades. I want to kill Conrad de Montferrat!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:06 am

How do you know altair will be in it?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:24 am

Because that was one of the earliest facts about the game that Ubisoft gave us. Ezio will travel to Masyaf (an imaginary mountain fortress meant to mimic the real life headquarters of the Assassins called Alamut). Masyaf is Altair's HQ in the first game. Apparently, Ezio will have to find seals that allow him to view pieces of Altair's life (kind of like the animus without the machine part.) Also, Altair was in that second video. He was the one Ezio saw during the battle, and then again walking on the rampart in Masyaf to be hanged.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:24 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Because that was one of the earliest facts about the game that Ubisoft gave us. Ezio will travel to Masyaf (an imaginary mountain fortress meant to mimic the real life headquarters of the Assassins called Alamut). Masyaf is Altair's HQ in the first game. Apparently, Ezio will have to find seals that allow him to view pieces of Altair's life (kind of like the animus without the machine part.) Also, Altair was in that second video. He was the one Ezio saw during the battle, and then again walking on the rampart in Masyaf to be hanged.

Nice. I havent played the first one so im looking forward to seeing him. Nite have you online back on the ps3 anyway?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:53 am

No. I still haven't gotten a new PS3. I will soon enough. I'm starting to save now. Then I need an apartment for Internet. A friend of mine will have a free room in her apartment soon, and I'm going to be taking that.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 pm

This one's going to be great, the demo is AMAZING.

For a moment I forgot there was ACII.

Comes out at my birthday! So I hope so be having
an Xbox 'till then.
Back to top Go down
kitteh
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Not a big Assasins Creed fan, still looks good though :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SnayFilms
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:08 pm

My friend is going crazy about this game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 pm

This is my favorite franchise this gen. It's just too amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 am

What's this about a demo?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:33 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
What's this about a demo?
I would guess she means the trailer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:49 pm

She just means the gameplay demo movie I posted up yonder.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 am

Damn, can't wait. Looks awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:25 am

This is set only about 50 years or so after the fall of the Roman Empire to the Ottoman Turks (1453). I wonder if that will have any relevance to the story. scratch
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

I hope this double post won't be any issue since this topic has been dead for a week or so.

Anyway, this might be slightly off topic, but what would you guys like to see as the setting for a future AC game? I think Babylon ca. 323 BC would make a great setting because Alexander the Great had conquered all the way from Greece to the outer reaches of India before his army mutinied and refused to go further. Upon his return to Babylon, he was even planning an expedition westward to take Italy, Sicily, North Africa, and who knows where else (some even believe he was searching for Atlantis in an attempt to, you guessed it, conquer it). Alexander is arguably the greatest general and conqueror in history (how could he not be a Templar?), he was known to have put down several plots against him by even his own generals (members of the Assassin Order?), and his death is shrouded in mystery (although in the AC universe, he was poisoned by an Assassin).

Thoughts? Rebuttals? Better ideas?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Meeting up with such an iconic historical legend as Alexander the Great would be amazing. He was most certainly one of the best, if not the best, leader a military force has ever had. And he was extremely young to boot. Didn't he end up dying at around 30? I thought I read somewhere that he died from stress/exhaustion from his long road of conquering everything short of the moon. Maybe it was just a theory. But it would be perfect for an Assassin (or better yet, a Zealot) to have killed him. The Zealots were kind of the historic prelude to the Assassins and date back to the first century at least. Though Zealots tried to make their killings as public as possible to send a message so it would be hard for the writers to keep history as it is and have Alexander's death be mysterious. Though the Assassins also liked to make their killings public and Ubisoft has had no qualms about openly writing that Robert de Sable or William of Montferrat were killed by Assassins. Hell, William should not have even been in AC1, it should have been Conrad, the then king of Jerusalem. Almost king anyway. So who knows. I think you have a great point in wanting it to be set at that location and time period. I really want them to go back in time for AC3. I like the more ancient time settings. Maybe they could go back to 1118 and do something with the very creation of the Templars. Also, I wonder if they will ever explain how the Templars managed to survive Pope Urban II and his total and utter destruction of the Order. And I also wonder who they will make the current (Desmond's time) Master of the Order. Will it be Obama? Wink Nah, the Templars definitely seem a bit more right wing to me lol.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Didn't he end up dying at around 30? I thought I read somewhere that he died from stress/exhaustion from his long road of conquering everything short of the moon. Maybe it was just a theory.
He died a month short of his 33rd birthday, IIRC. The cause of his death is still argued over today. Some say it was exhaustion combined with the sheer amount of battle wounds he received (he fought on the front line with his men, so he was just as beat up as they were, if not more), others say he was poisoned. I honestly don't believe he would have stopped his conquests in life and that only death was capable of putting an end to his ambitions. I have great respect for Alexander, but there's no doubting how much of a megalomaniac he was.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:28 pm

I feel the same way about him. He definitely had a Piece of Eden.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Or the genes of a god...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:53 pm

I just realized that I made a mistake. Pope Urban II did not destroy the Order. He was the one who preached the first crusade I think. Pope Clement V is the corrupt pope that destroyed the Order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations   Assassin's Creed Revelations Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Revelations
Page 1 of 1