Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Random inconsistencies EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Random inconsistencies EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Random inconsistencies EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Random inconsistencies EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Random inconsistencies EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Random inconsistencies EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Random inconsistencies EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Random inconsistencies

Go down 
+8
Mass Distraction
Mcghie
BOBLATHON
biohazardinyourface
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Spike991
Ghost Leader
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Random inconsistencies Empty
PostSubject: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:34 pm

I made this topic to discuss the random little inconsistencies you see throughout the games, such as...

How Richard encountered the Yawn in a room that required two different keys, keys that he didn't have, to get to.

How Richard got into the Aqua Ring when Chris and Jill had to arrange those boxes as a type of bridge in order to get there.

How Enrico got into the mine tunnels when Chris and Jill had to shut off the water flow blocking their way.

Where Jill got the second pistol that was in her hands in the holding cell area.

... among other in consistencies.

So discuss!

Spike991 wrote:
Jill got the second gun?

You mean like how there is one dropped in the main hall that Chris finds?
Yeah, Chris even refers to it via on-screen text as "Jill's gun". Yet when you free her from the holding cell, she inexplicably has a second pistol despite Chris having the one she supposedly dropped in the main hall.

Quote :
Also, where does he find that assault shotgun?
He had it when he deployed with Bravo. You can see it in his hands in cutscenes in RE0.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:37 pm

500 Points to you GL.Smile

Yeah, she did have it later...Maybe Wesker planted a random STARS beretta?

As for Richard. It's been awhile, but I remember all of the STARS member, from the RE0 opening only carrying pistols, including Forest, who later has a grenade launcher.

Even when you see Richard in UC, he still only has the pistol.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:08 pm

In my RE canon thing the Richard and aqua ring thing didnt happen. Richard is always remembered as the guy who was bitten by the snake. Why capcom felt the need to change it is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Maybe Wesker planted a random STARS beretta?
In the holding cell with Jill? There's no logic behind doing so. If you're going to imprison somebody, it's common sense to take away all their weapons, not give them one. A weapon of any kind is a means of escape.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Maybe Wesker planted a random STARS beretta?
In the holding cell with Jill? There's no logic behind doing so. If you're going to imprison somebody, it's common sense to take away all their weapons, not give them one. A weapon of any kind is a means of escape.

I wasn't being serious, more of a joke comment. And it wasn't that Wesker planted it in the cell, but in the hall for Chris to find.

Obviously there's no logic behind why she had a handgun later on. Not sure why.

Unfortunately there are so many different variations of what happened and how, that it makes it even more difficult to determine anything.

I mean, REmake being the canon version of the Mansion Incident, and knowing that 5 STARS got out alive(including Brad), there aren't any endings which give us that.

Not to mention Chris & Jill each having their versions of the game, and each of them happened....well parts, which makes it a bit confusing. I mean, is Chris or Jill's opening the canon one? Do you think Chris, Jill & Wesker were in the main hall, or Jill, Barry & Wesker. I liked to think that Jill's was canon, as that way Chris can still be doing his thing, in Chris' opening, it pretty much makes it so that Jill is just locked up the whole time.

Also, UC didn't help things either, neglected to mention Barry at all...as well as having Chris & Jill do everything during that incident together.

That's why I hate having different characters to play as, at least in how it works in RE1. RE2 has some similar confusion too.

The way RE3 did it was good. It was one story, less confusing. They still had another character, but it was just part of that single story. The only thing you could really change, that would affect the story, was the ending.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
If you're going to imprison somebody, it's common sense to take away all their weapons, not give them one. A weapon of any kind is a means of escape.

Tell that to Captain Barbosa. I also think that having to unlock things with the different keys and everything is non-canon. I'd say that most things in the mansion were unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
If you're going to imprison somebody, it's common sense to take away all their weapons, not give them one. A weapon of any kind is a means of escape.

Tell that to Captain Barbosa. I also think that having to unlock things with the different keys and everything is non-canon. I'd say that most things in the mansion were unlocked.

Probably. Yet another reason why making a game into a movie would be tough, locked doors. Though in the movies they could just break them open, shoot the lock.

It can probably be added to the list of things in the, "Gameplay isn't canon" category.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Obviously the locked doors would not be included in the movie version. That would just be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Obviously the locked doors would not be included in the movie version. That would just be stupid.

You wouldn't want to watch Milla search around the house for an amor key, to unlock 5 doors?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Please. Keep that crap off the Internet, lest Anderson see it and actually think it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Please. Keep that crap off the Internet, lest Anderson see it and actually think it's a good idea.

Anderson has too much sense for that.

He's more of a creative action sequence kind of guy anyway.
Back to top Go down
biohazardinyourface
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
biohazardinyourface

Playstation Network Butt_Burglar

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 pm

I agree with whoever it was that said up there, that Richard being in that room without the two keys needed for it didn't really happen, until that lame ass remake (here comes the hate mail Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Did you really just call the REmake lame? I...I...What?
Back to top Go down
biohazardinyourface
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
biohazardinyourface

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Did you really just call the REmake lame? I...I...What?

-uses pot cover and wooden spoon as cover-
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:21 pm

You are absolutely insane. Clinically insane. Why do you think it's lame? HOW can you think it's lame?
Back to top Go down
biohazardinyourface
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
biohazardinyourface

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:22 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You are absolutely insane. Clinically insane. Why do you think it's lame? HOW can you think it's lame?

I just think these things....lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:28 pm

So...you have no reason to think it's lame? That's lame dude.
Back to top Go down
biohazardinyourface
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
biohazardinyourface

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
So...you have no reason to think it's lame? That's lame dude.

well i just dont like it, just like i just dont like dmc4
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:38 pm

What don't you like about it?
Back to top Go down
biohazardinyourface
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
biohazardinyourface

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
What don't you like about it?

re remake or dmc4?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 pm

REmake.
Back to top Go down
biohazardinyourface
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
biohazardinyourface

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
REmake.

oh....well......it just didnt FEEL right, and i know the point was to change things around but i felt it was something that didnt need to be done, especially since it was a reMAKE, not a reIMAGINING.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

I guess it didn't really need to be done, but all the changes were great. And it was a beautiful game and even added in great characters. The atmosphere was probably better in that RE game than any other as well.
Back to top Go down
biohazardinyourface
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
biohazardinyourface

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I guess it didn't really need to be done, but all the changes were great. And it was a beautiful game and even added in great characters. The atmosphere was probably better in that RE game than any other as well.

meh
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:48 pm

I still don't really understand why you don't like it. Razz I mean, it felt like an RE game should feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random inconsistencies   Random inconsistencies Empty

Back to top Go down

Random inconsistencies
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next