Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Effects of the Majini Zombies

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
Deagle50
Míchéal Redfield
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Míchéal Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Míchéal Redfield

The Effects of the Majini Zombies Empty
PostSubject: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:44 pm

I've always wondered, what do you think happens to someone when a Majini zombie gets its... foldy-mouth thing down your throat?

I think it like hollows our your head. >_<

Your opinions? :p
Back to top Go down
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:37 pm

It would probably eat you from the inside or suck out your internals by using your esgophagus as a really big edible straw. Shocked
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:59 pm

What? They don't put that down your throat. They just bite you with it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Míchéal Redfield wrote:
I've always wondered, what do you think happens to someone when a Majini zombie gets its... foldy-mouth thing down your throat?

I think it like hollows our your head. >_<

Your opinions? :p

I assumed it worked like we saw it in RE4. I mean, in RE4, it was definately in the abdominal area, like we saw in the x-rays.

I'm sure it even talks about it more in the files, like the ones Luis left behind. Don't remember though.

But yeah, probably in the abdomen area, just it's an already matured Plaga, so the effects are pretty much immediate.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:06 am

Probably they'll blow your head off, suffocate you or make you ingest a parasite to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:31 am

it can be that a parasite is released inside of you and grows in you like in RE4 and the RE2 event with sherry (claireA)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:03 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
it can be that a parasite is released inside of you and grows in you like in RE4 and the RE2 event with sherry (claireA)

Takes over from the inside.

I don't know if the G thing in RE2 was a parsite....I guess it worked similarly though, to where it can be used as an example.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:56 am

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

I don't know if the G thing in RE2 was a parsite....I guess it worked similarly though, to where it can be used as an example.

not sure too because it's a virus, i guess a g infectee becomes a parasite or insect or something, birkin looked like a slug in his last malformation, and nemesis looked insect like in the last fight...

..... this gives me a clue why capcom whiped the virus and changed everything to las plagas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:28 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

not sure too because it's a virus, i guess a g infectee becomes a parasite or insect or something, birkin looked like a slug in his last malformation, and nemesis looked insect like in the last fight...

..... this gives me a clue why capcom whiped the virus and changed everything to las plagas Very Happy

I'm sure they just wanted to have more intelligent enemies. Using Nemesis(a parasite based enemy) as an example.

With G, the things that grew inside were actually more like offspring. When someone was infected with G, mutations would happen. If they were being used like Ben or Irons or Sherry in RE2, the fetal G situation was more like pregnancy, but a horribly painful death. So yeah, the same thing.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

Yes it is. In the case of the Chief of the raccoon City police department, his dna wasn't compatible and resulted into a mutation, turning into a deformed monster.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:26 pm

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

Yes it is. In the case of the Chief of the raccoon City police department, his dna wasn't compatible and resulted into a mutation, turning into a deformed monster.

But it didn't work like a parasite. It just used the hosts inpregnated body to grow and then burst out of it, killing the host.

A parasite feeds and uses the host. I mean, like Nemesis and Las Plagas infectees: Ganados & Majini.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:03 am

do you think fungus and bacteria would be next?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:34 pm

ace.redfield wrote:

I remember, before we knew anything about RE5, I joked that the new virus was, AIDS.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:07 am

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

I remember, before we knew anything about RE5, I joked that the new virus was, AIDS.

reminds me of that jill rape scene video you post somwhere lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:08 am

Harsh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:41 am

haha Laughing .. the virus spreads through sex anyway so.... jill got it... in that video of course lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Effects of the Majini Zombies   The Effects of the Majini Zombies Empty

Back to top Go down

The Effects of the Majini Zombies
Page 1 of 1