HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?

Go down 
+7
GreggKennedy
Deagle50
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Spike991
chocotricks
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  Empty
PostSubject: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:08 pm

My brother pointed it out to me, :3
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:17 pm

He asked you?

And what did you say?

Well, he seemed to have been killed in a way that would have allowed for him to come back as one....perhaps he just wasn't given enough time to turn into one.

Not sure what the rate is, for the T-virus to infect a host to the point where they do become a zombie, but yeah, I guess my answer is he didn't have enough time to. Mansion blew up, so he never got the opportunity.

Also, I've just thought about this, we've never actually had anybody that's a human and alive, get infected by T and turn into a zombie.

Think Michelle Rodriguez in Anderson's first RE film. We've never really had that in the games before....and to be honest, I'd like to see that. Maybe Edward from RE0 actually...but I mean where it's somebody that is with you the whole time, like Rodriguez in RE1 movie.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:20 pm

you know what thats true I dont think we have actually seen someone (living) turn into a zombie o.O hmmmm interesting

Also I dont remember what I said, in fact Im pretty sure he did not ask me, in fact it was recently and I havent played RE1 in months....lol wtf, but anyway he pointed out something and I thought of it? Omg, what the fuck? How did I think of this did he point it out what? Im actually so confused now o.O I was playing RE3 maybe he asked how come brad didnt turn into a zombie in that case its because he got fucked. aha

Last edited by chocotricks on Sat May 21, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:22 pm

chocotricks wrote:
you know what thats true I dont think we have actually seen someone (living) turn into a zombie o.O hmmmm interesting

Well Edward Dewey from RE0. You see him break through the Ecliptic Express's window, and he dies, and then later you see him as a zombie.

Like I said though, I want to see someone, a partner in a game perhaps, to slowly over time, become one.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:23 pm

OH YEAH I REMEMBER THAT! but yeah that would be interesting wouldn't i :3
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:49 pm

chocotricks wrote:
OH YEAH I REMEMBER THAT! but yeah that would be interesting wouldn't i :3

Yeah. Oh, Choco, just wanted to point out, interesting avatar.Smile

I mean, I know that when I, and probably everyone else, saw him in RE0, I thought, "Is that a guy or a girl"...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:51 am

Brad did turn into a zombie, you can find his zombified version in RE2. Edward was a good example too. Then we have the noncanon Wesker zombie.

As for actually seeing someone still alive turn into a zombie, we have Marvin from RE2, as he turns right in front of our eyes and tries to attack. We can also see the heroes from Outbreak turn into zombies if they happen to die during the game, although this too is noncanon.

In the original RE Kenneth is decapitated by the zombie so it only made sense he never became a zombie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:21 am

I always wondered what happened to joseph? did he turn into a zombie and just wondered about the forest or what???
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:46 am

weskersbarber wrote:
I always wondered what happened to joseph? did he turn into a zombie and just wondered about the forest or what???
That would be likely, unless the dogs just ate him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Brad did turn into a zombie, you can find his zombified version in RE2. Edward was a good example too. Then we have the noncanon Wesker zombie.

As for actually seeing someone still alive turn into a zombie, we have Marvin from RE2, as he turns right in front of our eyes and tries to attack. We can also see the heroes from Outbreak turn into zombies if they happen to die during the game, although this too is noncanon.

In the original RE Kenneth is decapitated by the zombie so it only made sense he never became a zombie.

I purposely didn't mention the Outbreak characters, as that was during gameplay.

Marvin, that's one that I missed. He's a good example. I would like for it to be a bit more of a partner that sticks with you, and you try to get through whatever situation you are in, with them. Perhaps searching for a cure. That kind of thing. Again, like the first RE movie with Michelle Rodriguez.

Marvin is a great example though, I had totally forgotten about it. And how odd looking it was, when he just spontaneously turned all zombie mode.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:51 am

All very good points! lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:03 am

Say, did Kenneth get decapitated in REmake too? I've only seen the video recorded on his shoulder cam.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:32 pm

I think he was decapitated both times. And Joseph may well have been too torn apart by the dogs to turn. I wouldn't doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think he was decapitated both times. And Joseph may well have been too torn apart by the dogs to turn. I wouldn't doubt it.
No,Kenneth wasn't decapitated in the GameCube version,but he was nearly ripped in half.During the first cutscene of the remake you can see Ken twitching and shuddering after the zombie turns away from him to turn its attention to Chris or Jill.I think Kenneth wasn't zombified because of the extent of internal damage he had(if anyone remembers his guts were strewn on the floor next to him.)Another logical reason might have been Capcom may have just wanted to keep him on the floor as a kind of decoration,to add suspense to the scene.But I still wonder what happened to Joesph,what if he made it out of Raccoon city before it was nuked?That would be awesome...
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Who's Kenneth? You mean Kennedy lol?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:07 am

Deagle50 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
No,Kenneth wasn't decapitated in the GameCube version,but he was nearly ripped in half.During the first cutscene of the remake you can see Ken twitching and shuddering after the zombie turns away from him to turn its attention to Chris or Jill.I think Kenneth wasn't zombified because of the extent of internal damage he had(if anyone remembers his guts were strewn on the floor next to him.)Another logical reason might have been Capcom may have just wanted to keep him on the floor as a kind of decoration,to add suspense to the scene.But I still wonder what happened to Joesph,what if he made it out of Raccoon city before it was nuked?That would be awesome...
Either way (decapitation or being ripped in half) the damage would've been too severe for zombification, just as you said. As for Joseph, the opening scene pretty much shows him being eaten alive so there's no chance he survived. Even if he had gotten away from the cerberi he would've been too heavily infected turning him into a zombie sooner or later. My guess still is that he was too torn to become a zombie.

GreggKennedy wrote:
Who's Kenneth? You mean Kennedy lol?
Kenneth J. Sullivan, part of STARS Bravo team. Interestin enough, he's the only other character besides Leon to have a middle initial in the games.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:13 am

The zombie toar his throat out thats why
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Jamesy wrote:
The zombie toar his throat out thats why

Right. His head fell off in that cheasy way, only in the original.

So yeah, I'm sure he would have turned. Had his head been totally off, that might have been a different story. As for Joseph....IDK.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:05 pm

so.....
kenneth was decapitated, no mutations here
joseph was eaten be dogs, no mutations either
forest was pecked to death, can he still mutate?
brad was pierced be nemesis, turned into a zombie (oh come on! he can still mutate!!?)
enrico was shot, just a plain death no mutations
richard died in the crash, another plain death
as well as kenneth and edward

....is this accurate??
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:19 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
so.....
brad was pierced be nemesis, turned into a zombie (oh come on! he can still mutate!!?)

....is this accurate??
Two things:
1. Forest and Edward actually turned into zombies.
2. Richard didn't die in the crash (he's either killed by Yawn or Neptune)

Oh, and you mentioned Kenneth twice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
so.....

....is this accurate??
Two things:
1. Forest and Edward actually turned into zombies.
2. Richard didn't die in the crash (he's either killed by Yawn or Neptune)

Oh, and you mentioned Kenneth twice Very Happy

okay, now i get it... was that shown from the remakes and zero??
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:21 am

ace.redfield wrote:
okay, now i get it... was that shown from the remakes and zero??
Kenneth gets decapitated in the original and torn apart in REmake, Joseph gets eaten in both, Forest zombifies in both, Enrico dies in both, Richard dies of poisoning in the original and by the monsters in REmake, Edward is zombified in Zer0 and Brad is killed in 3 and brought back in 2.

Hope that cleared it out Smile

Oh hey, I forgot Kevin. I wonder what happened to him? His mutilated corpse is found in the REmake but I think he could've became a zombie. You never see this, though, as he would have just started wandering around the forest.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:30 am

thanks for pointing that out
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:55 am

No one cares about Kevin. lol jk. Poor little guy. Anyway, Richard can either die by Yawn or by Neptune. At least in the REmake. If by Yawn, it is conceivable that he would turn.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:00 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
No one cares about Kevin. lol jk. Poor little guy. Anyway, Richard can either die by Yawn or by Neptune. At least in the REmake. If by Yawn, it is conceivable that he would turn.
Didn't Yawn swallow him whole?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?    Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why didn't Kenneth turn into a zombie?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next