HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident evil: Operation Claire

Go down 
+3
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
Evil Rage42
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident evil: Operation Claire   Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:10 pm

If Claire is in ORC, I'll be sure to put her on my "to kill" list.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil: Operation Claire   Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

I don't think there will be too many people...for the list and all. I mean, Jill, Carlos, Leon, Claire, Sherry, maybe Ada....those are the only real possibilities I can think of.

Oh, and the Outbreak cast.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil: Operation Claire   Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I've read Zer0 and I'm content with the original RE, so I don't really feel obligated to play those. I've read the best parts of REmake online, too.

CVX I'll be getting on PS3, though. I'll get it on release.

What?

I thought you had played most of them Mass...

I hate to sound like Jamesy, but REmake is too good to miss out on.
My knowledge about the games I haven't palyed is purely hours and hours of research on various sites Very Happy

My only Nintendo console is NES. I've also got most of the handhelds: GBC, GBA and DS Lite.

Truth be told, the games I have not played: Zer0 (I've read it, though), REmake, UC, DSC and CVX (I've seen the first half of the original). I also never got to the end of RE3 because it wasn't my game. I'm on my way though.

I've made sure that I know as much as possible, about stuff I don't have. It's still not the same as the experience though.

But, like you said, you are on your way. Are those games just hard to come by?
As you've propably seen, so do I Very Happy But yeah, actually playing the game would be ace.

I've got RE3 now as my own and I'm thinking of either borrowing or buying the GameCube from my friend and getting those games just to play them, especially REmake as I already know the whole story of Zer0. I'm waiting for the HD version of CVX 'till I get one.

Oh, and I'd also add Brad to that list of yours Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil: Operation Claire   Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
As you've propably seen, so do I Very Happy But yeah, actually playing the game would be ace.

I've got RE3 now as my own and I'm thinking of either borrowing or buying the GameCube from my friend and getting those games just to play them, especially REmake as I already know the whole story of Zer0. I'm waiting for the HD version of CVX 'till I get one.

What list is that?

Oh, I'd buy the games even if I didn't have the system.

I know that's what I'm going to do with RER & that Mercs game.

I did that with Outbreak, I didn't have a Ps2 when I got that one.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil: Operation Claire   Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:25 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

What list is that?

Oh, I'd buy the games even if I didn't have the system.

I know that's what I'm going to do with RER & that Mercs game.

I did that with Outbreak, I didn't have a Ps2 when I got that one.
Meh, I'm not that much of a collector I'd get games for systems I don't have Very Happy

Oh, and by list I meant this:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I don't think there will be too many people...for the list and all. I mean, Jill, Carlos, Leon, Claire, Sherry, maybe Ada....those are the only real possibilities I can think of.

Oh, and the Outbreak cast.
Like cameos and such.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil: Operation Claire   Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:42 am

Gotcha, I had forgotten. Yeah, I guess we could see him too, whether that be alive, or zombified.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil: Operation Claire   Resident evil: Operation Claire - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident evil: Operation Claire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2