HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favorite scene from any RE game?

Go down 
+10
BOBLATHON
Las_Fergus
ace.redfield
Deagle50
GreggKennedy
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Spike991
NiteKrawler
The Joker
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Las_Fergus wrote:
Deagle50 wrote:
Did you guys remember the zombie hopping out of the tub in the REmake on Jill's story line?Right after she stomps it's head in she freaks out and barfs.Does anyone else like the giant spiders or hunters?They should've been in 5.

Hunters are awesome Very Happy But it kinda would have ruined 5 if they were in it, 'coz 5 was focused on Las Plagas and Uroboros, but Hunters are a T-Strain Sad
I was about to say the same thing, Hunters are awesome. They still could've made it as they used Lickers too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Las_Fergus
Cerberus
Cerberus
Las_Fergus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Las_Fergus wrote:
Deagle50 wrote:
Did you guys remember the zombie hopping out of the tub in the REmake on Jill's story line?Right after she stomps it's head in she freaks out and barfs.Does anyone else like the giant spiders or hunters?They should've been in 5.

Hunters are awesome Very Happy But it kinda would have ruined 5 if they were in it, 'coz 5 was focused on Las Plagas and Uroboros, but Hunters are a T-Strain Sad
I was about to say the same thing, Hunters are awesome. They still could've made it as they used Lickers too.

Oh yeah I forgot Lickers were in 5 ... why were they? Was somebody experimenting with the T-Virus?
Back to top Go down
http://www.frequencymusic.wordpress.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Licker Betas were created by injecting a regular licker with the progenitor virus apparently. And to get a regular licker, you need the T-Virus, so I would assume that those Betas were left over from when that particular Umbrella facility was up and running.
Back to top Go down
Las_Fergus
Cerberus
Cerberus
Las_Fergus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Licker Betas were created by injecting a regular licker with the progenitor virus apparently. And to get a regular licker, you need the T-Virus, so I would assume that those Betas were left over from when that particular Umbrella facility was up and running.

Makes sense I suppose :')
Back to top Go down
http://www.frequencymusic.wordpress.com
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:49 am

I wonder if they could do that with Hunters.That would be awesome.Wb the last scene in RE when Sheva and Chris take Weskers head off with an RPG.That must have hurt.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:07 pm

I like a lot of scenes in RE, but my favorite is probably the fight against Jill in RE5. The whole fight combined with the amazing music made it very emotional.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:29 am

Deagle50 wrote:
I wonder if they could do that with Hunters.That would be awesome.
As we already have alpha, beta and gamma hunters I wonder if those would've been called Hunter δ (delta).
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:17 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Deagle50 wrote:
I wonder if they could do that with Hunters.That would be awesome.
As we already have alpha, beta and gamma hunters I wonder if those would've been called Hunter δ (delta).

Yeah, that'd have TWO insta-kill attacks. One where it does the regular Head-Torn-Off thing, the other where it just looks at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite scene from any RE game?   Favorite scene from any RE game? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite scene from any RE game?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3