Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wii 2 discussion EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wii 2 discussion EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wii 2 discussion EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wii 2 discussion EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wii 2 discussion EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wii 2 discussion EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wii 2 discussion EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wii 2 discussion EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wii 2 discussion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wii 2 discussion

Go down 
+4
ace.redfield
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
Alfred Ashford
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred Ashford
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alfred Ashford

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Nintendo have confirmed that Wii 2 will be released next year, therefore I have decided to make a thread about it where you can discuss it. And you WILL discuss it. Thank me for making this thread, since I'm the only one who bothered.

Now, onto the discussion: what do you think Nintendo's "revolutionary" (guffaw guffaw) new way to play games will be this time? And do you feel Nintendo will, once again, abandon the hardcore gamers in favour of old women and toddlers, who really have no business playing games in the first place?

The Wii 2 will apparently look like a modern-day SNES and will be playable at this year's E3.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Weird. Kind of dumb to do in my opinion. By the time the new Xbox and PS4 comes out, this new console will be obsolete. And what does Nintendo put out that really even needs a more powerful system? I'd say the Wii has more power than Nintendo needs now. Razz
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 pm

the Wii2 will be a treadmill with a screen built in
Back to top Go down
Alfred Ashford
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alfred Ashford

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:15 pm

chocotricks wrote:
the Wii2 will be a treadmill with a screen built in

LOL! True...
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:19 pm

wow what a total junk
Back to top Go down
Alfred Ashford
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alfred Ashford

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:32 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
wow what a total junk

Nothing I post is junk. Who are YOU to make such a statement? You're as important as the excrement on the sole of my shoe. You all are.

Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Alfred Ashford wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
wow what a total junk

Nothing I post is junk. Who are YOU to make such a statement? You're as important as the excrement on the sole of my shoe. You all are.

you are junk yourself alfred
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 am

Oh, the Project Cafe... Seems like they are trying to overdo themselves as I've heard this is supposed to be more powerful than PS3 or XBox360.

My guess is that this will ultimately lead to a disappointment. What's with them and making new consoles to replace earlier ones in a couple of years anyway?

Now I'm going to go and watch the newest episode of Sidescrollers. Apparently they discuss the matter too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 am

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:01 am

Alfred Ashford wrote:
Nintendo have confirmed that Wii 2 will be released next year, therefore I have decided to make a thread about it where you can discuss it. And you WILL discuss it. Thank me for making this thread, since I'm the only one who bothered.

Now, onto the discussion: what do you think Nintendo's "revolutionary" (guffaw guffaw) new way to play games will be this time? And do you feel Nintendo will, once again, abandon the hardcore gamers in favour of old women and toddlers, who really have no business playing games in the first place?

The Wii 2 will apparently look like a modern-day SNES and will be playable at this year's E3.

Discuss.

Wow...I guess I should have suspected, but I never really thought there would be a Wii 2. I mean Nintendo usually starts from scratch. N64, GC, etc.
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Well, according to Xbox's Twitter, the next Xbox will not be coming until 2014 (!), so Wii 2 will be out a full two years before one of its eighth-generation rivals. Weird.

This could work one of two ways:

1) Wii 2 sells billions of copies because it's the first eighth-generation console and everyone wants to grab one!
2) Wii 2 initially undersells because no one's into it yet, then when the new Xbox and PlayStation consoles arrive, they far outsell the Wii 2 because it's two years old at that point, and by this time consumers are actually ready to get a new console.

I think it is worth noting that the Wii is the fifth-best selling console of all time, and I don't think Nintendo is stupid for wanting to provide a sequel already.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:46 pm

I think another reason they want to make another console, is because of how insignificant the Wii has, and is becoming.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Yeah, right ow the Wii has still sold more than the 360 and PS3 but it is very quickly losing that lead. They see it and they are panicking. If they do this, the generations of consoles will start getting fuzzy. The 360 doesn't really need a new console yet, but I think it is already starting to show it's age and the PS3 will last for a loooong time. Just look at the PS2. Still going strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wii 2 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii 2 discussion   Wii 2 discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii 2 discussion
Page 1 of 1