Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident evil cool items EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident evil cool items EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident evil cool items EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident evil cool items EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident evil cool items EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident evil cool items EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident evil cool items EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident evil cool items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Resident evil cool items Empty
PostSubject: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:37 pm

wouldn't it be great to have cool RE items that can be equipped?
like cigars maybe?

for example you equip chris with cigars and he would smoke with the action button...

what do you people think?
any ideas?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 pm

They already have cool items that can be equipped. They're called guns.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:55 am

Touché.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:06 am

how bout a barry with a jill sandwich.. and change his knife with a kitchen knife..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:17 am

This is starting to sound like Dead Rising.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:33 am

rule of rose had the worst items actually..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:49 am

There's been a lot of talk about that game... I've actually never heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
There's been a lot of talk about that game... I've actually never heard of it before.

it's a dumb girl who forgot her most precious memories and finding it back haunts her with fucking imps... that game was both good and irritating.. you should try playing it..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:29 pm

It was weird. But the story is probably the most beautiful creation to ever come from a human mind. And I'm not exaggerating. The ending of that game almost had me in tears. I mean...dear god in heaven. Just...yeah. The story was good.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It was weird. But the story is probably the most beautiful creation to ever come from a human mind. And I'm not exaggerating. The ending of that game almost had me in tears. I mean...dear god in heaven. Just...yeah. The story was good.

yes the story can probably bring people to tears... but really, jennifer is so stupid to forget her most precious memories
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 am

It's called repression man. It happens all the time. Especially after traumatic events, and there was no shortage of those.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:12 pm

I am going to check that game out because it's ringing a bell when you are explaining the story, also the name sounds familiar Rolling Eyes probally have played it
Also RE1 and RE3 had weird weapons, you Scan the raw .TIM and .EMD (or whatever the extension for the item images are)
you find some strange weapons that havn't been used in the game or beta items like in RE1 one there was and axe and a uzi, but they never used a uzi in the game until CodeV
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It's called repression man. It happens all the time. Especially after traumatic events, and there was no shortage of those.

gee you're such a psychologist.. lol

@mcghie... i'm actually freaking out at what you said about those axe stuff.... i think theres a secret to the game that when you have played RE for the 1000 round you'll unlock that item... weird to think about it though.. Question
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

@mcghie... i'm actually freaking out at what you said about those axe stuff.... i think theres a secret to the game that when you have played RE for the 1000 round you'll unlock that item... weird to think about it though.. Question

Yip freaked me out also lol makes me wonder what the hell there beta testing and original RAW story was Rolling Eyes
thats why its good to get into modding and hacking you find alot of hidden artifacts in games that are never deleted.
Like for instance the most notorious "hot coffee" in GTA:SA.
Also yeah I think that also because look at RE2 for example the game was out months before anyone realised or found out that there was a 4th survivor mode and TOFU also.
If they have had hidden stuff before then what is hidden in the games Question
Another example is superMario64 that had hidden stars hidden coarse and if you were dedicated enough to collect a hundred coins per coarse you got another secret star and if you got ever possible start you unlock the cannon outside and shot on the roof of the mansion and you find yoshi I mean come on how cool is that Shocked
I love games that have hidden secrets makes the game en times more fun than they are already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Mcghie wrote:

Yip freaked me out also lol makes me wonder what the hell there beta testing and original RAW story was Rolling Eyes
thats why its good to get into modding and hacking you find alot of hidden artifacts in games that are never deleted.
Like for instance the most notorious "hot coffee" in GTA:SA.
Also yeah I think that also because look at RE2 for example the game was out months before anyone realised or found out that there was a 4th survivor mode and TOFU also.
If they have had hidden stuff before then what is hidden in the games Question
Another example is superMario64 that had hidden stars hidden coarse and if you were dedicated enough to collect a hundred coins per coarse you got another secret star and if you got ever possible start you unlock the cannon outside and shot on the roof of the mansion and you find yoshi I mean come on how cool is that Shocked
I love games that have hidden secrets makes the game en times more fun than they are already Very Happy

well theres also some secret in taito's rainbow islands... theres this scene that randomly triggers while you play... sadly i wasn't the one playing when that message appears.. probably because the game went on for hours without turning of the ps2... it says something like killing enemies and how to get the right colored diamonds from them, and if getting the diamond from red to violet in order.. there will be a door in the boss fight that when entered gives you a secret item.. and skips the boss fight... yes these developers wants us to die by playing their games.. really really crazy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:50 am

ace.redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Funny thing, he actually is.

I must also add to the discussion the Disgaea is one series that has secrets and other such stuff to no limit.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:25 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Funny thing, he actually is.

I must also add to the discussion the Disgaea is one series that has secrets and other such stuff to no limit.

i know he is...

and i don't like disgaea, my older brother does
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:15 am

Good series, but strategic rpg's just aren't for everyones tastes :/
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Good series, but strategic rpg's just aren't for everyones tastes :/

i still find chocobo's dungeon fun. i never gut bored with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil cool items   Resident evil cool items Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident evil cool items
Page 1 of 1