HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think this is not impossible?

Go down 
+4
Mass Distraction
Revan XI9
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:25 pm

RE9-10 won't release within 5-10 years. It takes about 4 to make a new game. We are on RE5. RE 10 would release in about 20 years minimum. Unless something drastic happens like the quality going down or production times decrease greatly. Lukong, Wesker is NOT needed for Resident Evil to be good. The series will continue on without him and it will be great. If/when they decide to reboot the series, Wesker may return because it will be a re-imagining of the series along with the story.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm still thinking the "reboot" is going to be Raccoon City. At least for now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Nah. It's going to be a canon side game. I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:49 pm

What makes you so sure? Waaaah, I want that game so bad D: It takes away the pain from Revelations and Mercs being on 3DS.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:46 am

anything's possible... cloning is one! Smile
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:21 pm

I really hope *racoon city* is something like outbreak cause online with like 4-8 people roaming around the city would be fucking awesome. Make it so you can get lost, so you don't try and get brave and run off ahead. Like alright i'll go this way and you go that way, and while one person goes a certain way they go through buildings or what ever and then the other guy runs into a tyrant and your like SHIT LOL I think it be pretty neat cause every time you play there Would be so many different ways To go and different things to run into.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:36 pm

chocotricks wrote:
I really hope *racoon city* is something like outbreak cause online with like 4-8 people roaming around the city would be fucking awesome.
I'm pretty sure they are doing it along those lines.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:58 pm

I hope so
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:32 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
What makes you so sure? Waaaah, I want that game so bad D: It takes away the pain from Revelations and Mercs being on 3DS.

I hope they make a 3DS emulator...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:19 am

Lukong wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I hope they make a 3DS emulator...
That's EXACTLY what I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this is not impossible?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2