HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think this is not impossible? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think this is not impossible? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think this is not impossible? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think this is not impossible? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think this is not impossible?

Go down 
+4
Mass Distraction
Revan XI9
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think this is not impossible? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Even though Wesker is offically 'Dead' do you think a long way down the line like in RE9 or RE10 Wesker might make a return in a different kind of form ?

If Wesker did come back it would not be for a very long time but still i think in the distant there is a decent chance he might suprise us all and make a comeback. Remember the RE saga will go on for a very long time and will be ending any time soon so i think we have not heard the last from Wesker at all.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:58 pm

There are no words to describe the intensity of the pressure my blood is now at.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Yeah I had a feeling that my thread might piss of some people Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
There are no words to describe the intensity of the pressure my blood is now at.

Do you think this is not impossible? I-HATE-EVERYONE-AND-EVERYTHING-JUST-DIE-

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:24 am

Come back from the dead... In a different form... This is starting to sound awfully like Metal Gear.

@Revan: But a picture with seven words in it is worth 1007 words.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:01 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Come back from the dead... In a different form... This is starting to sound awfully like Metal Gear.

Yeah I guess you are right. And if it were like Metal Gear it would be more like he has come back from the dead and is now a........METAL GEAR!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 am

Revan XI9 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah I guess you are right. And if it were like Metal Gear it would be more like he has come back from the dead and is now a........METAL GEAR!!!!!

...or someones hand.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:21 am

I think you guys would be suprised because lets say 15 years from now if there still making RE games i think fans might want wesker to make a return. If they do make a lot more RE games in my opinon its inevitable be what ever form wesker will appear again.

Besides a big part of RE does revolve around Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Even though Wesker is offically 'Dead' do you think a long way down the line like in RE9 or RE10 Wesker might make a return in a different kind of form ?

If Wesker did come back it would not be for a very long time but still i think in the distant there is a decent chance he might suprise us all and make a comeback. Remember the RE saga will go on for a very long time and will be ending any time soon so i think we have not heard the last from Wesker at all.

The Vessel
If both Movie and Game state that the virus in Wesker was trying to take over Wesker himself.
In most games, movies, comics or etc there has to be a vessel and that vessel is meant to free "The Animal in Them."
When you think about The Vessel idea, you would realize Wesker is dead, but what ever lived inside him lives on and will be Born.

Change in Producer
Some of you know how DEFJAM ended. How Fight for NY is better than Icon, that's because the producer decided to let DEFJAM to be more about music and less about fighting. You know how that turned out.
If the producer changes [Different person] or his/her mind changes [Same person] then Wesker could come back.

Second Mutation
Okay, notice how some bosses mutate once and die, but come back as their second stage of mutation to only be killed again.
The only problem with this idea is that I think in RE4 the boss only mutate once and then died; I saw a friend shoot rockets at his face, I never got that far, but I watched the ending of RE4.

Last edited by Lukong on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Jamesy some times you should just let things go. Just let it go.....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Like I said if he does come back it will not for a very long time. some of us may not even be alive when he makes a comeback Laughing
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Do you take great satisfaction from that jamesy
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Chris and the gang are in their late 20s and up now I think by the time RE9-10 rolled around we would be playing as old Chris. Thus the Metal Gear references continue :3

I'd probably be in my late 30's early 40's by the time they came out :O
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

They will reboot the series before Wesker could come back. Look at Capcom. They are rebooting Devil May Cry and it needs even less of a reboot than Resident Evil. Not that RE needs a reboot. But DMC definitely does not. Anyway, yeah...Wesker will not be coming back until the series is rebooted. I would put money on it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:40 am

Lukong wrote:
When you think about The Vessel idea, you would realize Wesker is dead, but what ever lived inside him lives on and will be Born.
What lived inside him was the virus which was burned in a volcano with Wesker himself.

@choco: Chris and others are actually in their 30s. Except Barry, who is 51. By the time of those games he has propably died of old age Sad I actually thought of Metal Gear too with all this talk of characters getting old Razz

@Nite: Just thought of this, is the newest DMC really a "reboot" after all? I read somewhere that the creators refer to it as "an origin story".
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 am

Quote :
@choco: Chris and others are actually in their 30s. Except Barry, who is 51. By the time of those games he has propably died of old age Sad I actually thought of Metal Gear too with all this talk of characters getting old Razz

Rebbecca is only in her 20's isn't she? I meant from youngest and up :3
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:00 am

chocotricks wrote:
Quote :
@choco: Chris and others are actually in their 30s. Except Barry, who is 51. By the time of those games he has propably died of old age Sad I actually thought of Metal Gear too with all this talk of characters getting old

Rebbecca is only in her 20's isn't she? I meant from youngest and up :3
Actually Rebecca would be 31 by now. Sherry on the other hand... Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 am

Yes, Rebecca would be 30 or 31 depending on her date of birth, IF we age her as of this year. If we go by the latest game (RE5), she would be 28 or 29. Also, I doubt Barry would be dead at age 51. Razz That's not too old considering average life expectancy is roughly 75-78 years of age. (27-30 years of age if you live in the RE universe and happen to have ANYTHING to do with helicopters. Smile ) As for DMC, the last I heard it was a reboot. That Dante seems nothing like the old one. Also, DMC3 was already an origins story. Almost anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yes, Rebecca would be 30 or 31 depending on her date of birth, IF we age her as of this year. If we go by the latest game (RE5), she would be 28 or 29. Also, I doubt Barry would be dead at age 51. Razz That's not too old considering average life expectancy is roughly 75-78 years of age. (27-30 years of age if you live in the RE universe and happen to have ANYTHING to do with helicopters. Smile ) As for DMC, the last I heard it was a reboot. That Dante seems nothing like the old one. Also, DMC3 was already an origins story. Almost anyway.
Oh, but Barry will propably be dead when RE 9 or 10 comes out. That's what I meant Very Happy Unless he happens to pilot a... wait... He is the only RE character to pilot a helicopter and SURVIVE!

I read somewhere not too long ago that DMC5 supposed to be an origin story with Dante as a teenager or something?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Well barry was hardly in great shape in the RE1 remake so who knows if he is alive or dead from eating too many jill sandwiches?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Come to think of it, Barry isn't even the oldest character alive D:
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:45 pm

I don't think there is a DMC5. This next one is just DMC isn't it?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Quote :

Who is then?

Also what are you all talking about name 1 time a helicopter went down in any resident evil..................herp
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:58 pm

The only thing that sounds impossible is Wesker coming back in RE 9, 10 or so on.
Halo ended and it ended straight up and I haven't played pass 2. He might comeback sooner.

But Resident Evil is going to End soon and if they don't get there act together and realize there is nothing new in the next RE games then there RE games will be like the last.

RE will end, but for once let something end with Wonderful Replay Value because Halo had more map customization in the end, though I don't know if they put in AI -If not, there replay went down- and the way any game should end is with an easier new game, old memories revived and a gigantic sandbox.

RE will end, but if it goes on to long soon Chris Redfield will die and others will follow like Halo...unless they decide to give RE characters apart of the alphabetic virus [A-Virus] which causes different side effects. I just realize the "T" in "T-Virus" stands for Tyrant.

Question: wasn't Tyrant made by Wesker, so Wesker in the Movie was always there from the beginning.

Even Devil May Cry has to go somewhere and End or each generation of fans could get use to a new set of character every so often like Final Fantasy because otherwise it will take longer to develop a greater game like Metal Gear Solid.

Resident Evil is an Alpha and Resident Evil was made by Epic people and is followed by Epic people with Taste.

I hope this Game stays in long enough that 3D HD Color Holographic Goggles are invented so the experience of owning zombies is way cooler and I hope you modifiers are still there.

Besides if there was an RE 10, that would release 5-10 years away and I'm sure we'll be all there for that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:06 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't think there is a DMC5. This next one is just DMC isn't it?
Oh yeah, that's right... Oh, by the way, I found the article I was talking about.

"This is meant to be an origin story, so this is Dante before you knew who Dante was. There is going to be some interesting changes and twists to what people think they know about Dante or where he came from. We aren't planning on deviating greatly from the path that is there."
-Capcom VP of Strategic Planning and Business Development Christian Svensson

The whole thing is here: http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/112/1129209p1.html

chocotricks wrote:
Quote :
Who is then?
I think Mark Wilkins is currently the oldest one alive. He would be about 65.

@Lukong: Easier new game? I want a harder new game! I want more challenge from my games after I know them through.
As for your Tyrant question, he created the Tyrant bioweapon line with William Birkin. In the movies, Albert had nothing to do with the tyrant that Dr. Isaacs turned into but I still assume he has been there from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is not impossible?   Do you think this is not impossible? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this is not impossible?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next