HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd Empty
PostSubject: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:07 am

I'm stuck. i'm heading toward the ishimura, and theres some containers in the room, there are three cysts on the floor, and the velociraptor-type enemies are numbered around ten. there are two exploders that spawn at the back of the room when i go there, and a guardian, and two more velociraptor-morphs that spawn when i get there. i have five shots for my contact beam, 3 for my force gun, 50 for my pulse rifle, and six for my plasma cutter.

There are several stasis canisters on the floor (explosive barrels that freeze shit)

I die, by either the guardian throatfucking me, or the velociraptors tearny my arm off and headbutting me to necksnap. any idea-rs?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:55 am

Look for a youtube walkthrough they usually help me when stuck
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Its not that i don't know what to do, i just need a good strategy for the damn velcirator-morphs
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 pm

I have beat the game and I think I know the part. If it is the part just use Kinesies grab the explosive barrels and shoot them ate the massive containers. Ignore the Guardian Cause no matter how many you kill there are just more. I killed 4 before they finally killed me.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Nah, i beat the part i meant, and that part. the Brute Infectors... heh, i didn't kill a damn one. i hit it with the stasis gun a few times while using kinesis to blast the barrels into the huge things and the infectors (big guys)
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 pm

nekronuke wrote:
Nah, i beat the part i meant, and that part. the Brute Infectors... heh, i didn't kill a damn one. i hit it with the stasis gun a few times while using kinesis to blast the barrels into the huge things and the infectors (big guys)

Have you got to the end yet? It is amazing. Did you pre-order?
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:07 am

yeah i got everything. can't see why everyone hates on the rivet gun. i can turn slashers into moving shotguns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:03 pm

nekronuke wrote:
yeah i got everything. can't see why everyone hates on the rivet gun. i can turn slashers into moving shotguns Very Happy

I know what you mean dude. The Rivet gun was the first weapon I got to full upgrade.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:37 pm

The javelin gun is sweet. but i don't understand it.

You load it full of spears of rebar
You fire one.
You make it all shocky when you hit something.
it magically eats another spear.
w
t
f
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 pm

nekronuke wrote:
The javelin gun is sweet. but i don't understand it.

You load it full of spears of rebar
You fire one.
You make it all shocky when you hit something.
it magically eats another spear.
w
t
f

At least it's fun to use.

What suit is your favorite? Other than the Advanced. Mine is the Zealot suit.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:37 pm

the zealot suit is pretty cool, but i like the elite vintage and elite advanced.

my all around favorite is the hacker suit. its a t-shirt and jeans with a RIG and helmet. ftw. i wonder if theres and elite hacker suit.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:09 pm

nekronuke wrote:
the zealot suit is pretty cool, but i like the elite vintage and elite advanced.

my all around favorite is the hacker suit. its a t-shirt and jeans with a RIG and helmet. ftw. i wonder if theres and elite hacker suit.

I also really like the hacker suit but the zealot suit has all of the markings and it is black and red. My favorite is Advanced suit though.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:10 pm

nekronuke wrote:

I also really like the hacker suit but the zealot suit has all of the markings and it is black and red. My favorite is Advanced suit though.

Sorry about the double post. I actually have no idea what happened. All I did was post once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd   Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd Empty

Back to top Go down

Bought dead space 2 collectors edition :D annnnddd
Page 1 of 1