Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
NiteKrawler
Reede1991
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
Methsia
weskersbarber
chocotricks
Jamesy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 am

Im guessing you never seen Red Neck Zombies then....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:12 pm

... Never heard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm

You should watch it......just to see how bad it is lol
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm

i can just imagine myself in the main hall of a replica mansion playing the re remake on an 80 inch tv ..... what a Cool
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 am

Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:32 pm

a much better idea would be that the mansion would be virtual, and we'd all have helmets covered down to our eyes.... entering the house would be like logging in and exit means logging out...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:37 pm

...and get eaten by virtual cerberi.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

it means game over... start from level 1 with the beretta
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:34 am

This idea ace is fantastic cheers
but would you not need to build the outline for the mansion anyway ?
because you would need to walk about in it but the virtual headset would just texture the rooms and give off special effects
I could see it being really good and maybe if you get hit by a enemie you get a quick sharp electric shock, just to make the experience more affentic Smile
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:07 am

Mcghie wrote:
because you would need to walk about in it but the virtual headset would just texture the rooms and give off special effects
I could see it being really good and maybe if you get hit by a enemie you get a quick sharp electric shock, just to make the experience more affentic Smile

when you wear the headset you'd just be staying in one place.. resting there while you're mind is at the universe of the mansion... by the way i like your idea about that shock Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I meant that when you exit the mansion there actually are cerberi behind the door. Did you ever try to open the door while in the mansion?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I meant that when you exit the mansion there actually are cerberi behind the door. Did you ever try to open the door while in the mansion?

well you couldn't get eaten since if you open it you'll get back in the real world... i guess... Question
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:01 pm

when i oppened the door the ceberi attacked me
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:30 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

when you wear the headset you'd just be staying in one place.. resting there while you're mind is at the universe of the mansion... by the way i like your idea about that shock Smile

Oh yeah I forgot that your brain works on messages to tell it whats happening and if the headset manipulate's your brain and makes it think your moving then you will feel like your moving but you will actually be sitting down.
I totally forgot about how the brain works then lol
Thanks Razz I have always wanted this type of virtual reality to happen for years since I seen Arnie films lol ie total recall.
Also I always wanted to feel a slight simulated pain like a shock or a heavy vibration going through your body just enough to make you go ouch ! but not ahhhhh Shocked I feel like I have just been eating by a real zombie pain, because I want a good simulation but dont want to feel real pain of being eating lol!
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Oh yeah I forgot that your brain works on messages to tell it whats happening and if the headset manipulate's your brain and makes it think your moving then you will feel like your moving but you will actually be sitting down.
Thanks Razz I have always wanted this type of virtual reality to happen for years since I seen Arnie films lol ie total recall.
Also I always wanted to feel a slight simulated pain like a shock or a heavy vibration going through your body just enough to make you go ouch ! but not ahhhhh Shocked I feel like I have just been eating by a real zombie pain, because I want a good simulation but dont want to feel real pain of being eating lol!

you'll probably get a 220 shock from a tyrant which is really painful.. lol
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:19 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Haha yeah tazer power Razz
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Haha yeah tazer power Razz

Death is probably the worste
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3