Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Book Series

Go down 
+9
JamTyrantH
weskersbarber
Spike991
PAULSAMSON
Methsia
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Reede1991
dragofan010
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

The Book Series - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:19 pm

*Cough!* Non-canon *Cough!*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:05 pm

I knoooooooow Very Happy I actually pointed it out earlier, although it might've been a different thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Perhaps we could count RE5's Mercs Reunion Becca & Barry as a hint that they are still alive...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:59 pm

True, they never seem to use already dead characters.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

That's pretty much what I was getting at. I mean we haven't seen a playable....well yeah, you got the point.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:29 pm

I want Brad as a mercs character! He can call in chopper support, play dead/do the zombie walk to blend in, and summon a horde of chickens to annihilate his enemies!!!! Muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I want Brad as a mercs character! He can call in chopper support, play dead/do the zombie walk to blend in, and summon a horde of chickens to annihilate his enemies!!!! Muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of chopper support, it could be like that thing in CoD....whatever it's called, where you get a box full of goods, such as the chopper, or gun turret. That could be like what Brad gets...I mean Wesker and Krauser got special abilities, dashing, ownage arm, etc...it's an idea.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:51 pm

I mostly want the chicken horde.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I mostly want the chicken horde.

Like the ones that randomly attack you in Mercs sometimes? That could be nice, so that the majini got a taste of that annoyance.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:01 pm

And his main weapon should be infinite rotten eggs.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
And his main weapon should be infinite rotten eggs.

Regular STARS attire or bloody one from RE3?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Regular to start with, then the bloody one can be unlocked, and then the ultimate unlockable...THE CHICKEN SUIT!!!! Sigh...I haven't had much sleep this week...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:12 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Regular to start with, then the bloody one can be unlocked, and then the ultimate unlockable...THE CHICKEN SUIT!!!! Sigh...I haven't had much sleep this week...

Ah yes, the Flordia trip. I've been there once, it was nice from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Daytona is just beautiful. I'm going to a beach for a week again this summer. I already decided. Probably Myrtle Beach because it's much closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Daytona is just beautiful. I'm going to a beach for a week again this summer. I already decided. Probably Myrtle Beach because it's much closer to me.

Wrestlemania 28 is going to be in Miami...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:24 pm

The drive just kills me. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The drive just kills me. I hate it.

Plane? I don't mind long drives, so long as I got some good tunes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:36 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

That's pretty much what I was getting at. I mean we haven't seen a playable....well yeah, you got the point.Smile
I was wondering... Now that Krauser has been confirmed as a character in Mercenaries could it be a hint that he might still be alive?

Nite's Brad idea was amazing, although I'd still want to have Joseph playable in mercs.

Btw, as you guys take these weeks off from here and such you should nominate at least a new mod here Very Happy Barber would be good, as he's one of the oldest members.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I was wondering... Now that Krauser has been confirmed as a character in Mercenaries could it be a hint that he might still be alive?

Nite's Brad idea was amazing, although I'd still want to have Joseph playable in mercs.

Btw, as you guys take these weeks off from here and such you should nominate at least a new mod here Very Happy Barber would be good, as he's one of the oldest members.

I doubt he's still alive.

I think they could at least have Brad do the rules and stuff. In RE5 Mercs, Josh does that, he's the one flying around in a chopper, he tells you when you have 30 seconds left and all. In Mercs Reunion, it's Jill, it would be fitting to have Brad in that role, perhaps in this 3DS Mercs or whatever.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:14 pm

krauser is dead for good...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 pm

I've finally managed to dig up some information on the Japanese novels! All the info is from Project Umbrella.

First of all is the synopsis for To the Liberty by Suiren Kimura (the 9th book):
A spate of murders linked to sexual assaults are occuring around the United Kingdom leading many to believe there is a copycat killer of the infamous Jack the Ripper. When U.S. Marshall Jose Lopez is called in to transfer the criminal back to the United States he believes it to be nothing more than a routine job. But the ship he is transferring on belongs to the pharmaceutical company that was involved in the mysterious events surrounding Raccoon City. The U.S. Marshall does not suspect anything out of the ordinary to be aboard 'The Liberty'. But it has already awakened and is following its genetic programming which leads towards a single goal; perfection.

The setting kinda reminds me of Gaiden with the boat and a strange BOW terrorizing it. By the way, is it just me or is the boat setting starting to feel like it's used rather often in RE? You know with Gaiden, Dead Aim, Revelations, chapters 3-3 & 6-1/2 in RE5 and now this?

Anyway, in addition to the synopsis the site also provided a list of main characters:
  • JOSE LOPEZ - U.S. Marshall
  • JACK TRAMP - Alleged serial killer
  • IVAN KULIK - U.S. Marshall (Lopez' superior)
  • THE REPORTER - Journalist for City Times
  • ROBERT CHAN - Umbrella Officer
  • LOUISE KAH - U.B.C.S. Captain
  • SILVIA - Passenger
Seems like the reporter's name was never mentioned. Other than that the book apparently also had some UBCS operatives and Umbrella people on board.

There was also some short passages from Beast of the Northern Seas (by Kyū Asakura) but not enough to actually deduct anything big. All I got was that the book is set on an island and focuses on a family which helped establish the Umbrella Corporation. It also involves an abandoned Umbrella lab.

There was a list of characters for this one too:
  • Rain Rubens - A female local high school student. She is from Godiwall Island.
  • Kate - Rain's roommate. A cheerful little girl brimming with curiosity.
  • Mylène Beardsley - Seventeen year old girl who serves as head of the cultured Beardsley family.
  • Gilliam - Beardsley family butler who serves Mylène faithfully.
  • Norse Sealuck - A former soldier. He served in the British army counter-terrorism Special Force CRW (Counter Revolutionary War Wing Team).

I still couldn't find anything on the story of the 8th book, Rose Blank. Only the writer, Tadashi Aizawa, and that it was released at the same time as To the Liberty.

I'm really glad I could get something on the books but I'd still like to know when all of these took place. I take it that To the Liberty takes place some time after the Raccoon Incident as it is mentioned in the synopsis but the company still seems to be at large. The info I found about Beast of the Northern Seas is still a bit too vague to actually get anything from regarding the timeline. I guess it could be after the whole Umbrella affair as the lab mentioned is abandoned but if it is then it seems like everyone connected to the company were not persecuted. Like I said, a bit too vague to start jumping into conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I think Rose Blank is the one I was most interested in reading.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
How so? Is it just that it's the next part in the series or because of the mystery? Even it's cover is pretty vague with three generic zombies and a rose.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
How so? Is it just that it's the next part in the series or because of the mystery? Even it's cover is pretty vague with three generic zombies and a rose.

IDK. You know, I think I might have a thing for roses.

And it being the next sequential game, then that also adds to my reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Sithis Malkira
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sithis Malkira

Playstation Network Robert2025

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Anybody know where i can buy them all in eng or spanish?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001334564472
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Book Series   The Book Series - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Book Series
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next