HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Help Us All lord ! afterlife.

Go down 
+5
Methsia
Mass Distraction
Revan XI9
weskersbarber
NEMESIS23
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 am

nekronuke wrote:
i liked the mario movie. Street fighter was efging siick, Silent hill was good but the ending made no sense. Doom was sweeeeeeet. i didn't like how it was some sort of virus and not demons, but the fps segment was ownage

Yeah the FPS scene was amazing. Silent Hill was pretty cool. It had the most ownage the world of purple nurlpels has ever seen.

Pwned.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:52 am

OHHHHJMMMMAAAAHHHHGAAAAWWWWWWWWD
You just ruined fondling my gf. i hope you know that.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:24 am

nekronuke wrote:
OHHHHJMMMMAAAAHHHHGAAAAWWWWWWWWD
You just ruined fondling my gf. i hope you know that.

lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 am

@Chickenheart: Even as just movies, the RE movies are bad. Go check out my impressions in RE Related.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:43 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
People are way too harsh on the Resident Evil movies. The only movie that I felt was really bad was Extinction this was mainly because the super powers and clones was just way too over the top. It's actually getting really old when people say "It wasn't like the game!!!!". Come on the first film was released back in 2002. It wasn't like the game either, by now you should know the films follow a different cannon. I think it's funny though that the OP made a thread bashing the movie yet he hasn't even taken the time to watch the movie. Also, anyone who watches a movie that's based on a game and then says "I'm never playing that game again" is either really stupid or never liked that game series much anyways. If I went by that logic here is a short list of games I would never be playing because of bad movie adaptations:

Super Mario Bros
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat(first movie was good, the sequel was awful)
Silent Hill
BloodRayne
House of the Dead
Doom
Double Dragon

i could go on and on. It should also be noted that all these games (except maybe the first MK movie) are all much worse than any of the Resident Evil movies.
The first one was awesome as a zombie/resi movie. The second one was ok but a tad stupid. The third one was pure crap. As a movie. Even worse as a resi movie. I'll get Afterlife just because I have the rest but I'm not a bit interested... I'll cry if they decide to release Rebirth.

Onto those other movies:
I liked the SMB movie, it was fun to watch although it made no sense whatsoever. The Street Fighter movies are ok as cult flicks (and the animation movies were GREAT!!). I love ALL the MK movies and I'm also a huge Mortal Kombat fan (not as much as RE though)! The SH movie is the best videogame movie everrrrrr. Doom is the second best. Never seen the rest though I'd bet the BloodRayne one is horrible (from what I've seen). Besides, the CG RE movies were good, even better than the live action (there's even a poll for that here: http://www.residentevilforums.net/resident-evil-related-f8/re-movies-cg-or-live-action-t1685.htm?highlight=live+action). I'm really looking into watching Forbidden Siren movie... Not sure what to expect.

Btw. Who is stupid enough to say "I'm never playing that game again" just because of a movie?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 am

wait there is a movie for Siren?

@ChickenHeart the Silent Hill movie is the best game based movie out there right now
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:44 am

Regenerator wrote:

@ChickenHeart the Silent Hill movie is the best game based movie out there right now

I agree. Unless we count Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:45 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Degeneration for animated and Silent Hill for live action
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:53 am

Regenerator wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Degeneration for animated and Silent Hill for live action

I did not really like Degeneration all that much. It felt like they were not doing nearly as much as they could have done with Leon and Claire.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:12 am

Regenerator wrote:

Yeah, it was made in 2006 in Japan. I happen to have it but I have not yet had enough time to watch movies. If you happen to see it, share your thoughts Very Happy

@Revan: It's still the best RE movie out there.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:34 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Yeah, it was made in 2006 in Japan. I happen to have it but I have not yet had enough time to watch movies. If you happen to see it, share your thoughts Very Happy

I had no idea there was even one...where did you get it?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Hmm, I guess it makes sense of the fact that the movies should be different to the games
in away. If they were exactly the same then we'd know exactly what would happen.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Methsia wrote:
Hmm, I guess it makes sense of the fact that the movies should be different to the games
in away. If they were exactly the same then we'd know exactly what would happen.

Kind of like The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, To Kill a Mockingbird, any Stephen King novel, Gone with the Wind, many Jane Austin novels, Twilight, etc, etc, etc... Yeah, because the movies based on those books are so awful because we know what will happen. Oh wait a minute... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Oh hell yeah it is. But it is not nearly as good as it could have been.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

I had no idea there was even one...where did you get it?
Well the movie was never actually released outside of Japan... I don't remember where I heard about it though, I was just searching the internets for some game stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 pm

so maybe I could find it on an online store then?
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:13 am

Can someone explain the SH movie?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:39 am

nekronuke wrote:
Can someone explain the SH movie?

Well have you seen it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:56 am

Regenerator wrote:
so maybe I could find it on an online store then?
I'm sure ebay has some... If not, try your luck with some place that could import such stuff. This here is not subtitled though :/ I'll try to find some subs for it...

@nekro: I'm pretty sure Regen is the best person to answer that question.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:28 am

I have been looking everywhere for it and I am having a lot of trouble finding one to buy

@nekro: what do you need explained?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I have been looking everywhere for it and I am having a lot of trouble finding one to buy
I just finished watching it. I've never played the games (except propably two or three first missions from the first) but I liked the movie. It's apparently based mostly on Siren 2.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:18 pm

yeah the way it sounds it does seem like it is based on the 2nd game...hopefully I can find it somehere
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Regenerator wrote:
yeah the way it sounds it does seem like it is based on the 2nd game...hopefully I can find it somehere
God Speed! And seriously, mention if you get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
God Speed! And seriously, mention if you get it Very Happy
will do...hope that it will be soon
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:18 pm

I didn't understand the ending
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Us All lord ! afterlife.   Help Us All lord ! afterlife. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Us All lord ! afterlife.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next