Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ps3 Vs 360

Go down 
+7
ChickenHeart
Mass Distraction
Citers
nekronuke
weskersbarber
Revan XI9
xExcel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Halo Reach is a Halo 2 expansion just like 3 and ODST was. So...have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Halo Reach is a Halo 2 expansion just like 3 and ODST was. So...have fun with that.

What the hell is wrong with you.

Halo Reach is a prequel set in a different time with all new gameplay and new hero's, as well as the ability to drive civilian vehicles such as the forklift. And did I mention assassination technique? Also the armor perks such as Jet packs and holograms.

Also there are now a space battle capabilities where you can fly a Longsword Fighter.

And the new Forge world allows us to edit the environment AS WELL as the supplies to create whole new maps!

And that is just what Bungie has showed us. They said they have a lot more than that waiting.

Soooo no. It is way more than an expansion.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:38 pm

The only thing that separates Reach from any other Halo game is the space stuff. And you don't even know if it is going to be any good yet or how big a part it will play. If it is good, then great. But everyone knows that Halo has been milked horribly and the utters were dry after the 2nd game. And where do you get off saying there is different gameplay? Fps is fps. And I called a melee to the back an assassination in the other games. Not a big enhancement. Civilian vehicles? So? There are the new vehicles added. The perks? Jet pack is the only thing good. Stealth has always been in the games. Shield lock is a glorified bubble shield. Evade? Really? Sprint? Why is that a perk? Even I can do that and these are super soldiers named after some of the greatest warriors the world has ever known. And a hologram that can just run forward. Hooray? And finally...the enhanced forge. Many games have level editors. But when forge is mentioned everyone drools. You can do way better with almost any PC game. Ever. Take a minute to think about your argument for owning a 360. Pretty much...one game. If that is really all you want out of gaming then fine. But I think you should try to branch out...for your own entertainment's sake. Also, if I hear you say the phrase "What the hell is wrong with you?" one more time, I'm deleting every single post you ever make for as long as you grace us with your presence here. Just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The only thing that separates Reach from any other Halo game is the space stuff. And you don't even know if it is going to be any good yet or how big a part it will play. If it is good, then great. But everyone knows that Halo has been milked horribly and the utters were dry after the 2nd game. And where do you get off saying there is different gameplay? Fps is fps. And I called a melee to the back an assassination in the other games. Not a big enhancement. Civilian vehicles? So? There are the new vehicles added. The perks? Jet pack is the only thing good. Stealth has always been in the games. Shield lock is a glorified bubble shield. Evade? Really? Sprint? Why is that a perk? Even I can do that and these are super soldiers named after some of the greatest warriors the world has ever known. And a hologram that can just run forward. Hooray? And finally...the enhanced forge. Many games have level editors. But when forge is mentioned everyone drools. You can do way better with almost any PC game. Ever. Take a minute to think about your argument for owning a 360. Pretty much...one game. If that is really all you want out of gaming then fine. But I think you should try to branch out...for your own entertainment's sake. Also, if I hear you say the phrase "What the hell is wrong with you?" one more time, I'm deleting every single post you ever make for as long as you grace us with your presence here. Just for fun.

Now that you have threatened me like that I really feel like there is a lack of freedom of speech here. I would normally leave but that would only make you happy and I can not do that.

And Halo is not my favorite game ever or anything, I just really like it and I can not afford to buy a PS3. I will enjoy all of the mutiplatform games that come out and I will like my 360.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm

You have freedom of speech but you are always so goddamn rude by saying things like that. You say it to others too. Note I never said "If you say that phrase to me." I said "If you say that phrase in general." To anyone. I won't allow rudeness.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You have freedom of speech but you are always so goddamn rude by saying things like that. You say it to others too. Note I never said "If you say that phrase to me." I said "If you say that phrase in general." To anyone. I won't allow rudeness.

I am sorry if I seem rude you are right and I will try to stop.

Have you ever played Halo 3?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:42 pm

So saying "holy shit" is rude? Really, the only reason you think I am rude is because I argue with you (and win) on a regular basis. Do you know why I argue with you? Because you hold beliefs that differ greatly from my own. I argue with you so I can understand your thinking. Every single day of my life I see people do or say things that just make me wonder as to what is going on in their heads. I can't just go up to someone when I'm working (which is usually when stupid people reveal themselves to me) and ask them what the hell they are thinking. And I can't really get a good answer from you by just asking you what you are thinking. Everyone, including me, don't really know themselves or their processes of thought well enough to answer why they do what they do. It comes out in debate because it make people search within themselves and usually reveal things to them that they never really thought about. This is why therapists exist. They are great at talking to people and pulling information out of them that they didn't know they had. That is one reason I want to be a therapist or psychologist. I prefer the PS3...but so many others just love their 360s. I cannot understand it so what I do is argue about it to see why they think the way they think. Same for the Leon vs. Chris debate. I argue to learn, not to piss people off. Well...sometimes to piss people off, right Jamesy? Anyway, here is an example of someone being just plain stupid where I work at a grocery store. I'm bringing in a line of carts one day and someone has nicely pushed their cart sideways in front of the line I need to push my carts into. But their is a lady in front of me and I figure she will just grab that cart as it is the closest one to me and obviously in my way. What does she do? She passes it and get a cart farther from her. So I have to go around my carts to move the one in the way. Another example...There is this dude that wants to get by my cart and he has one of his own. There is about 3 times the width of his cart between mine and the wall. Plenty of room for him to get through but he stands there and wants me to move my cart. I was on the intercom with a boss so I motioned him to just go around my cart. A simple enough quest. What does he do? He runs right into my cart. And it wasn't the first time this guy has done this same thing. So actually my "rudeness" is just a thirst for knowledge. The knowledge of why people can be so retarded. But if you really think I'm rude, you should just make a thread about it in Off Topic so people can discuss it properly. I actually think it would be quite a fun thread. If you don't make it I will.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Be my guest.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:32 am

Umm... Nite? I'm not sure if Jamesy will ever read a post that long Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Umm... Nite? I'm not sure if Jamesy will ever read a post that long Very Happy

Thats what i was thinking. Infact i dont think he even reads posts that arent related to REmake at all.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:03 am

I read it. But he did seem to be a little obsessed with the REmake.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 am

Yeah. I assume Jamesy goes into a topic, hits ctrl+f and types in "remake". If nothing comes up, he leaves. Razz
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 pm

lol@ "Xbox has Halo, it's the way to go!" I've never liked Halo that much and theres plenty of other FPS out that are just as good or better
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:53 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
lol@ "Xbox has Halo, it's the way to go!" I've never liked Halo that much and theres plenty of other FPS out that are just as good or better

Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:

Bullshit.

It's not bullshit at all. From a technical perspective, he is right. The graphics and gameplay have been done much better in other games. Let's face it, Halo graphics are nothing to be proud of. Halo has its story to set it apart from other FPSs. If you don't like Halo's story, then there isn't much reason to get it. Unless you really REALLY like the specific weapons that it lets you play with or something...I'd much rather play any Unreal Tournament game on PC, or Battlefield 1942 or 2, or MAG.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:

Bullshit.

It's not bullshit at all. From a technical perspective, he is right. The graphics and gameplay have been done much better in other games. Let's face it, Halo graphics are nothing to be proud of. Halo has its story to set it apart from other FPSs. If you don't like Halo's story, then there isn't much reason to get it. Unless you really REALLY like the specific weapons that it lets you play with or something...I'd much rather play any Unreal Tournament game on PC, or Battlefield 1942 or 2, or MAG.

Well I personal love the story.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:43 am

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:

Bullshit.

Well I personal love the story.

Thats fine but it doesnt mean that because someone else doesnt that its bullshit.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:15 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

Thats fine but it doesnt mean that because someone else doesnt that its bullshit.

Exactly. Damn you are so prone to fanboyism Revan. So. Annoyingggggggggg.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:46 pm

I guess I enjoy the 360 version?

I played that one first, so using the bumpers, which are in from of the triggers, rather than using R1 & R2 as access to the GPS map just felt better. I also prefer having the left analogue on top, with the D-pad underneath it, like GC, Dreamcast, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

You are also forgetting that Halo has some of the best music of all time.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:41 am

It does have great music. It's a great franchise. But it's not the best franchise ever. Maybe to you. But it's one of the worst for me. So boring.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:12 pm

along with the great music Halo it also has the deepest story in any game i have played
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Try Rule of Rose.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Try Mafia 2.Great story altough not franchise.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Try Rule of Rose.

Does it have great story that is not really dramatic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps3 Vs 360
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: