Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ps3 Vs 360

Go down 
+7
ChickenHeart
Mass Distraction
Citers
nekronuke
weskersbarber
Revan XI9
xExcel
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Which is better to play RE5 with? This includes online play, graphics and controls.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:52 pm

xExcel wrote:
Which is better to play RE5 with? This includes online play, graphics and controls.

What the hell?

They both play it equally. At the end of the day your are still playing the game.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Revan is spot on.No difference whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:45 pm

i like yhe Ps3 controller more... but 360 was built for hal- i mean shooters
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:05 pm

nekronuke wrote:
i like yhe Ps3 controller more... but 360 was built for hal- i mean shooters

I think you had it right the first time.

I again think both controllers are just as good as the other. When I hold a PS3 controller it is about the same as when I hold a 360 controller.

Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:19 am

The way I see it is that the Xbox is a piece of shit and always breaking BUT has better titles, while the PS3 has more reliable hardware by far yet not as many good titles. That's the way it used to be at least. I keep getting a new 360 everytime it breaks because of the titles. Although Grand turismo 5 is Ps3 only Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1097834915
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:38 am

Citers wrote:
The way I see it is that the Xbox is a piece of shit and always breaking BUT has better titles, while the PS3 has more reliable hardware by far yet not as many good titles. That's the way it used to be at least. I keep getting a new 360 everytime it breaks because of the titles. Although Grand turismo 5 is Ps3 only Crying or Very sad

Uncharted is PS3 exclusive and that is better than the xbox can throw up.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 am

Uncharted IS amazing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 am

My favorite series are already for the PS (mainly Disgaea) so yeah. I'll stick with that.

And as for the question here... I don't see any difference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:20 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
My favorite series are already for the PS (mainly Disgaea) so yeah. I'll stick with that.

The question was which plays RE5 best.

And my answer was they both play it the same.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:58 am

Play RE5 at home on my PS3 and it runs great....I play it my friends house on Xbox 360 and it also runs great. Although alot of people have had the problem with being unable to play Mercanaries Reunion after the figurines or whatever were also downloaded for the 360.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:45 am

Revan XI9 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The question was which plays RE5 best.

And my answer was they both play it the same.
And my answer was that I don't see any difference in the versions whatsoever.

And what I first wrote in my post was just saying why I prefer the PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:55 pm

They are teh samezorz. And @Citers: I would absolutely cherish hearing about these so called "better" titles that the 360 has over the PS3. And please don't say Halo and Gears.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 pm

I never understood the whole "Xbox has better titles" argument. All of the games I've ever wanted have been available on both systems. I do own a few PS3 exclusives like Uncharted but the majority of my games have been on both systems. I have yet to see a game be an Xbox exclusive where I say to myself "awww man, wish I owned a 360"
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:21 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
They are teh samezorz. And @Citers: I would absolutely cherish hearing about these so called "better" titles that the 360 has over the PS3. And please don't say Halo and Gears.

Mass Effect. Alan Wake. Crackdown. Dead Rising. Saints Row.

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Dead rising and saints row are out for the ps3.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:20 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Dead rising and saints row are out for the ps3.

Oh. Well that still leaves Mass Effect. One of the best RPGs out there.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:44 pm

PS3 is getting Mass Effect 2 as well. Alan Wake was supposedly good and looked good. But nothing to buy a 360 over. And Crackdown? lolol. What about Fable 2? That's the only one I wish the PS3 had. Though it is buggy as hell just like the first one. Hows about the PS3 lineup? Uncharted, Heavy Rain, Demon's Souls, Killzone 2 and 3, Final Fantasy XIV and XIII Versus, GT5, God of War, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance, MGS4, Flower, Sorcery, The Last Guardian, Twisted Metal, etc. Too many to remember. And they are true exclusives, aka not available on PC (which is way more reliable than 360 anyway). We are also getting Portal 2. The better version of Portal 2 as promised by Gabe Newell himself. An don't forget Haze!!! <-Joke.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
PS3 is getting Mass Effect 2 as well. Alan Wake was supposedly good and looked good. But nothing to buy a 360 over. And Crackdown? lolol. What about Fable 2? That's the only one I wish the PS3 had. Though it is buggy as hell just like the first one. Hows about the PS3 lineup? Uncharted, Heavy Rain, Demon's Souls, Killzone 2 and 3, Final Fantasy XIV and XIII Versus, GT5, God of War, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance, MGS4, Flower, Sorcery, The Last Guardian, Twisted Metal, etc. Too many to remember. And they are true exclusives, aka not available on PC (which is way more reliable than 360 anyway). We are also getting Portal 2. The better version of Portal 2 as promised by Gabe Newell himself. An don't forget Haze!!! <-Joke.

Uncharted is good. Heavy Rain was also very good. Demon's souls Killzone 5 Ang everything else sucks man. MGS4 Is the only other good one there.

Also Half-life 2 is better than all of those.

How many of those games have a GOOD multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Uncharted is good. Heavy Rain was also very good. Demon's souls Killzone 5 Ang everything else sucks man. MGS4 Is the only other good one there.

Um...how many of the games YOU mentioned have good multiplayer? Actually...how many of the ones you listed were even exclusive to the 360? Uncharted, Killzone, GT 5, FF Versus (apparently an MMO?), LittleBigPlanet, Resistance, and Twisted Metal all have great mulitplayer. Gaming is not about multiplayer...that's a bad problem in thinking that many 360 owners have. Gaming is about entertainment. If you need multiplayer to be entertained, then I am quite sad for you. Have you even played any of the games I listed other than the ones you liked? Out of the list, Demon's Souls is my favorite. Many of the other games offer an entire world to get involved in to escape the reality of every day life. That's why I game. That's why I read (rarely). That's why I watch movies. And yes, Half Life 2 is amazing...on PC.

P.S. What is Killzone 5?

P.S.S. Oh...silly me. I forgot to mention inFAMOUS as another great exclusive that blows your Crackdown out of the water. And we are getting a sequal to inFAMOUS which looks even better than the first.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Um...how many of the games YOU mentioned have good multiplayer? Actually...how many of the ones you listed were even exclusive to the 360? Uncharted, Killzone, GT 5, FF Versus (apparently an MMO?), LittleBigPlanet, Resistance, and Twisted Metal all have great mulitplayer. Gaming is not about multiplayer...that's a bad problem in thinking that many 360 owners have. Gaming is about entertainment. If you need multiplayer to be entertained, then I am quite sad for you. Have you even played any of the games I listed other than the ones you liked? Out of the list, Demon's Souls is my favorite. Many of the other games offer an entire world to get involved in to escape the reality of every day life. That's why I game. That's why I read (rarely). That's why I watch movies. And yes, Half Life 2 is amazing...on PC.

P.S. What is Killzone 5?

P.S.S. Oh...silly me. I forgot to mention inFAMOUS as another great exclusive that blows your Crackdown out of the water. And we are getting a sequal to inFAMOUS which looks even better than the first.

Half-life 2 is amazing on any console.

Halo 3 is way better than Killzone can even hope to be, and Reach looks like in may be even better than Halo 3.

The main reasons I like Xbox is for Halo, Mass Effect and Half-life 2 and I highly prefer the Controller for the 360 over PS3.

Also I am a huge Halo fan and I don't think I could go without it.

All of the PS3 exclusives are not really enough of a reason for me to go and buy a PS3. Dead Space 2 is coming out for 360 as well as New Vegas, so I am good.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:50 pm

So the main reason you like the 360 is for Halo and its controller. Because we have Mass Effect 2 and Half Life 2. And still...Halo is even on PC along with Mass Effect and Half Life. I just don't get the reasoning. It's beginning to become apparent that 360 are not hardcore gamers...just shooter/action fans. They want shallow, easy to pick up whenever they want games. It just saddens me that many of them can't appreciate the great exclusives the PS3 has to offer. And it perplexes me how Halo can still bring them to tears without changing once. Each game adds like two new weapons or vehicles or abilities. They all play the same and they all look the same.

P.S. Silly me again...I also seem to have forgotten about MAG. An fps that allows 256 players on one (huge) map at a time. Between that and Killzone and Resitance...I think many people could live without something as mundanely boring as Halo.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
So the main reason you like the 360 is for Halo and its controller. Because we have Mass Effect 2 and Half Life 2. And still...Halo is even on PC along with Mass Effect and Half Life. I just don't get the reasoning. It's beginning to become apparent that 360 are not hardcore gamers...just shooter/action fans. They want shallow, easy to pick up whenever they want games. It just saddens me that many of them can't appreciate the great exclusives the PS3 has to offer. And it perplexes me how Halo can still bring them to tears without changing once. Each game adds like two new weapons or vehicles or abilities. They all play the same and they all look the same.

P.S. Silly me again...I also seem to have forgotten about MAG. An fps that allows 256 players on one (huge) map at a time. Between that and Killzone and Resitance...I think many people could live without something as mundanely boring as Halo.

Well I love Halo more than most games because it has such a deep story. And My PC is not very good, I can not even play RE4 on it Sad

So I have to have Xbox for Half-life and Mass Effect.

Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:31 pm

orange box is out for ps3... i have it... so ixnay on the half lide argument
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 pm

nekronuke wrote:
orange box is out for ps3... i have it... so ixnay on the half lide argument

What about Halo Reach? I am most looking forward to that and it is not out for the PS3 so the 360 is my way to go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ps3 Vs 360 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 Vs 360   Ps3 Vs 360 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps3 Vs 360
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: