Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Quesiton about Kenneth.

Go down 
+3
thawonguy89
weskersbarber
Jamesy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:00 am

Jamesy wrote:
I am a built like a brick wall as well so I'd just KO them Very Happy I think I am have been drinking too much at the pub again lol. Painfully obvious when you read my previous posts.

We know jamesy you were on the drink again.Being built like a brick wall doesnt count for shit.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:19 am

Oh yeah I am just thinking cause Chris Redfield was a weed compared to Kenneth. Kenneth could have easily pushed the zombie away. that said i think he must have been too scared and chris redfield was probably trained more for that type of combat.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 am

Jamesy wrote:
Oh yeah I am just thinking cause Chris Redfield was a weed compared to Kenneth. Kenneth could have easily pushed the zombie away. that said i think he must have been too scared and chris redfield was probably trained more for that type of combat.
Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 Con12111
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 am

Whats with the hammer pic?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 am

Jamesy wrote:
Whats with the hammer pic?

It means you are spot on jamesy.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Give chase doesn't necessarily mean that the zombie was running. I do believe it was walking quite quickly though, as can be seen in Kenneth's video. And I'm sure he was exploring the mansion for some time because he just couldn't have stayed out in the woods for any decent amount of time with cerberus all over. And Kenneth died right as Alpha Team entered the mansion, which was a day after Bravo smashed down.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Well considering Kenneth did not have any keys he can't have got that far in the mansion. Must have slept in the main hall for a night? Or do you think he might have met up with Richard Aiken or Forest Spyer?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Maybe he spent a lot of time in one area?

Well I kind of think that having all of the doors that were locked was illogical, probably not exactly canon, but was just there for gameplay purposes. I mean the balcony where you find Forest, that door is locked, but obviously Forest got through the door somehow, through osmosis? I don't think so.

Likewise, most of the mansion was probably already explored, and most doors were probably already unlocked.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Maybe he spent a lot of time in one area?

Well I kind of think that having all of the doors that were locked was illogical, probably not exactly canon, but was just there for gameplay purposes. I mean the balcony where you find Forest, that door is locked, but obviously Forest got through the door somehow, through osmosis? I don't think so.

Likewise, most of the mansion was probably already explored, and most doors were probably already unlocked.

Forrest was the vehicle expert. He obviously built a small jetcraft and flew up to the balcony and could not get in the locked door and was thus killed by the crows. See? I can use sarcasm as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:36 pm

i always thought that wesker or RQ re-locked the doors
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:19 am

nekronuke wrote:

Im assuming RQ stands for Red Queen which is apart of the movies not the games thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 am

weskersbarber wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

Im assuming RQ stands for Red Queen which is apart of the movies not the games thankfully.
Wasn't RQ made part of the story in Umbrella Chronicles? Though not in the same way as the movies, but apparently it had been present in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:32 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

Wasn't RQ made part of the story in Umbrella Chronicles? Though not in the same way as the movies, but apparently it had been present in the mansion.

Thats right mass i forgot about that. It was the computer thing which was talking to wesker when he was trying to log in the computer and it denied accsess to him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:05 am

She was present, but I doubt she was in the actual mansion anywhere. I don't think she had access to the locks on the surface areas.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Well it must've been wesker, or something to do with a power outage that reset the locks.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:27 pm

nekronuke wrote:
Well it must've been wesker, or something to do with a power outage that reset the locks.

Nah. The locks on the surface were not electrical. They were just like regular locks. You had to manually lock and unlock them. It's just a gameplay loophole that shouldn't really be thought about. You can't think that Chris and Jill canonically went around the mansion playing pianos to open doors to get a wooden plank to put in the place of a golden plank to put over the old planks spot to move a grandfather clock to get a key to open certain doors in the mansion can you?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

Nah. The locks on the surface were not electrical. They were just like regular locks. You had to manually lock and unlock them. It's just a gameplay loophole that shouldn't really be thought about. You can't think that Chris and Jill canonically went around the mansion playing pianos to open doors to get a wooden plank to put in the place of a golden plank to put over the old planks spot to move a grandfather clock to get a key to open certain doors in the mansion can you?

Thats what i always used to laugh about thinking how dumb it was but now in my RE canon mind i just pretend they never done most of the pointless shit if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 am

but it iiiiiiiiiis canon..... chris's 'crank' comment in LIN proves it....
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:06 am

nekronuke wrote:
but it iiiiiiiiiis canon..... chris's 'crank' comment in LIN proves it....

I never said it wasnt.Read again.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 am

I'm sure there was a crank, but it wasn't hidden or anything. It was probably in the tool shed in RE1 and he just picked it up after seeing that he needed one. That's not as bad as the piano fiasco.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:36 am

I always liked to think that all the stuff they did was canon Very Happy How much trouble they had to go through to get out of that mansion... And how horrible it must've been doing that shit while being chased by hunters, crimsons, etc.

The piano homage in LIN was awesome, Spencer must've loved that song Very Happy I happen to like it too Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I always liked to think that all the stuff they did was canon Very Happy How much trouble they had to go through to get out of that mansion... And how horrible it must've been doing that shit while being chased by hunters, crimsons, etc.

The piano homage in LIN was awesome, Spencer must've loved that song Very Happy I happen to like it too Razz

Moonlight Sonata is just epic. And it would be quite funny if everyone had to actually go through all that hell to get anywhere in the mansion. Just think...if they had to do it...eveyone else that worked there had to as well. What a job hassle. Razz
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:23 am

"You're on secret closet duty"
"nooo"
"do you remember the 27 number passcode and Mozart's 3rd? without them you will be dropped into the feeding pit."
"noooooo"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quesiton about Kenneth.   Quesiton about Kenneth. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quesiton about Kenneth.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2