HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What RE game had the best atmosphere?

Go down 
+5
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Spike991
Albert_Wesker_STARS
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What RE game had the best atmosphere?   What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:19 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
If they did remake re2 they should bring back crimson heads. horribly underused characters.
Indeed they are Jamesy nut they should have put them in Zero as well and they didnt so its unlikly they will.Its like they are REmake exclusives.

In the Wesker part of the RE0 section of UC, there were crimsons, perhaps Capcom wanted to imply that the ones left behind by Billy & Rebecca, who certainly didn't bother to decapitate or burn them all, had regenerated and come back as the notorious & beloved V-Acts???

Anyway, I bet they could add them to RE2, though where would they be, I mean you don't spend as much time in any one location in RE2, as you did in RE1.

That said, we could still see them around, perhaps encounter a horde of them on the street, that will surely make you get your ass to the Kendo shop pretty quickly.

Mix it up too, have crimsons and the slow ones, that's always tough in RE games, when they mix up the enemies, like fighting a Hunter and a zombie, or other mixtures.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What RE game had the best atmosphere?   What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:12 am

What made the crimson heads so enjoyable as well in the Remake is that each zombie had a unique characteristic or 'look'. In other RE games the zombies have looked kind of like clones to each other. It would be boring if all the crimson heads looked the same. Equally it would not be good if there were too many zombies that had a unique look or characteristic.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: What RE game had the best atmosphere?   What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:16 pm

I never felt that RE4 was scary... maybe some creepy parts like the Regenerator's breathing. RE5 wasn't scary either imo. I think RE's stopped scaring me after Code Veronica. The original takes the prize for scariest and RE3 the Nemesis, every time I heard the music and him say "STARS" I got a knot in my throat and my heart started racing.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What RE game had the best atmosphere?   What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:33 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
I never felt that RE4 was scary... maybe some creepy parts like the Regenerator's breathing. RE5 wasn't scary either imo. I think RE's stopped scaring me after Code Veronica. The original takes the prize for scariest and RE3 the Nemesis, every time I heard the music and him say "STARS" I got a knot in my throat and my heart started racing.

CVX didn't really have any scares. The only thing that popped out in that one was that spider in the training facility that popped out of the vent in a really loud, obnoxious kind of way.

RE4's scary moments are typically forgotten. The first time you encounter an enemy, how none of us knew how to neutralize an enemy. The first time we were overwhelmed in the cabin(the one where you get the shotgun), with tons of villagers banging on the door, windows, a chainsaw wielding maniac, etc, definately gets one heart racing(at least at the time, which can be said with each of the RE's, they had their scary, or heart racing moments, at one point in time).
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: What RE game had the best atmosphere?   What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

CVX didn't really have any scares. The only thing that popped out in that one was that spider in the training facility that popped out of the vent in a really loud, obnoxious kind of way.

RE4's scary moments are typically forgotten. The first time you encounter an enemy, how none of us knew how to neutralize an enemy. The first time we were overwhelmed in the cabin(the one where you get the shotgun), with tons of villagers banging on the door, windows, a chainsaw wielding maniac, etc, definately gets one heart racing(at least at the time, which can be said with each of the RE's, they had their scary, or heart racing moments, at one point in time).

Fair enough... the chainsaw revs did get me a little anxious. The things that tend to creep me out the worst are the things I am expecting, I know it's coming I just don't know when. The Garrador part had me anxious as well cause I knew it was gonna happen and dammit, it happened. But nothing, scary tho just a little nerve racking. CV did scare me cause I hate spiders and that was a freakin huge black widow. That gave me the heebie jeebies and I had nightmares about giant spiders. Yes the other giant spiders from previous games did it to me as well.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What RE game had the best atmosphere?   What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:01 am

Spiders, that's got to be what RE4 was missing right?Smile

I loved when they put you in a room with one of the Garradors(remember the area that had two of them and a few Illuminados? That was a bitch), trying to ring the bell, sneak around them, that was nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What RE game had the best atmosphere?   What RE game had the best atmosphere? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What RE game had the best atmosphere?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2