Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
please help me i have a question EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
please help me i have a question EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
please help me i have a question EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
please help me i have a question EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
please help me i have a question EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
please help me i have a question EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
please help me i have a question EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
please help me i have a question EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
please help me i have a question EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

please help me i have a question

Go down 
+2
Revan XI9
hobojojo521
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

please help me i have a question Empty
PostSubject: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:20 pm

hey everyone its hobojoe i forgot my old password so i had to make a new profile. anyway, i want to buy resident evil 5 and i was wondering if any of you know alot about computers and if RE5 will even play on it. all i know about it is that it says "amd sempron" and "designed for windows XP windows vista compatible" on stickers on the front of the pc. its an hp an its like 5-6 years old estimated. i doubt it"ll work and if not then i was also wondering if RE4 would work on it.

thank you for your help and its good to be back on the forums
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 pm

hobojojo521 wrote:
hey everyone its hobojoe i forgot my old password so i had to make a new profile. anyway, i want to buy resident evil 5 and i was wondering if any of you know alot about computers and if RE5 will even play on it. all i know about it is that it says "amd sempron" and "designed for windows XP windows vista compatible" on stickers on the front of the pc. its an hp an its like 5-6 years old estimated. i doubt it"ll work and if not then i was also wondering if RE4 would work on it.

thank you for your help and its good to be back on the forums

I have RE4 for both PC and PS2. I got it for PC for the mods.

I doubt it would work. I would recommend it for another system. What else do you have?

If you need it for PC then I will need details. What kind of Graphics card do you have? How much GB space? How much RAM? Details man.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 pm

well i used to have it for the wii but it got stolen along with my nintendo ds, all my games, and all my movies by one of my moms freinds while she was in the hospital. aannyywwaayy, i might be able to buy a ps2 for cheap somewhere. but im looking up info on the computer, it says amd "sempron processor 3000+" if that means anything. it says "ACPI uniprocessor pc."and it says those tings under device manager. ive used 6037.16 mb of memory. i dont know if anyof that helps but thats all i could find right now
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:47 pm

hobojojo521 wrote:
well i used to have it for the wii but it got stolen along with my nintendo ds, all my games, and all my movies by one of my moms freinds while she was in the hospital. aannyywwaayy, i might be able to buy a ps2 for cheap somewhere. but im looking up info on the computer, it says amd "sempron processor 3000+" if that means anything. it says "ACPI uniprocessor pc."and it says those tings under device manager. ive used 6037.16 mb of memory. i dont know if anyof that helps but thats all i could find right now

Hmm. I can't really work with a lot of that. Tell me how much money you are willing to spend. If you have some you can spend I can get you playing Resident Evil 4 in no time.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:50 pm

As long as you have a fairly modern processor, around 2 gigs of RAM, and a decent video card, you shouldn't have a problem with most games.
Back to top Go down
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:10 am

Revan XI9 wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

Hmm. I can't really work with a lot of that. Tell me how much money you are willing to spend. If you have some you can spend I can get you playing Resident Evil 4 in no time.

well hopefully ill be getting a new computer soon for my birthday. and seeing in how im 13 years old i dont have alot of money but how much do you think a ps2 would cost used.

Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:55 pm

hobojojo521 wrote:
well hopefully ill be getting a new computer soon for my birthday. and seeing in how im 13 years old i dont have alot of money but how much do you think a ps2 would cost used.

They cost about $50 - $60 used at retailers. You could probably find a cheaper price on eBay or something though.
Back to top Go down
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:41 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

They cost about $50 - $60 used at retailers. You could probably find a cheaper price on eBay or something though.

alright cool ty all
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:18 pm

hobojojo521 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

alright cool ty all

No problem. But if you're looking to get a console for RE games, I'd suggest a GameCube. They are even cheaper and have a wider RE selection such as Zero and REmake.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:36 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
hobojojo521 wrote:

alright cool ty all

No problem. But if you're looking to get a console for RE games, I'd suggest a GameCube. They are even cheaper and have a wider RE selection such as Zero and REmake.

Not to mention the ports of 2, 3 and Code Veronica.
Back to top Go down
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 pm

alright ty ill consider it
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Technically the PS3 has the widest. It has, RE1, 2, 3, CVX, Dead Aim, Outbreaks, 4, 5....oh hell....every single RE installment on any Playstation platform. So long as you have a backwards compatible PS3, which I do.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Technically the PS3 has the widest. It has, RE1, 2, 3, CVX, Dead Aim, Outbreaks, 4, 5....oh hell....every single RE installment on any Playstation platform. So long as you have a backwards compatible PS3, which I do.
I thought gamecube had all of those as well, or at least ports of them. Plus RE Zero. I may be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:09 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I thought gamecube had all of those as well, or at least ports of them. Plus RE Zero. I may be wrong though.

Nope. Definitely not 5.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Nope. Definitely not 5.
Oh lol yeah then. Forgot that one. But it has more of the original gameplay.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:51 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:

Oh lol yeah then. Forgot that one. But it has more of the original gameplay.

Ok Mr. Smarty Farts. I have officially tallied up the numbers. This info is from Wikipedia so question it as much as possible. I think it's right though. Ok...Here we go:

The Playstation 3 (Backwards compatible) has 11 RE games on it to date. When RE6 comes out, it will be 12.
The Gamecube has 6 RE games.
The Wii has 8.
The Sony brand has 12 total RE games. RE6 will make it 13.
The Nintendo brand has 11 total RE games.
Out of the "original" gameplay RE games, Playstation 3 beats out the Wii by 1 with 6 while the Wii has only 5.

Playstation 3 = 11
Gamecube = 6
Wii = 8
Sony = 12
Nintendo = 11
Playstation 3 "Original Gameplay" = 6
Nintendo "Original Gameplay" = 5

It feels good to win an argument against someone other than Jamesy for once...
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:35 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

WIN!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

LOL, okay. I'd never considered it an argument though, "Mr. Smarty Farts". Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:24 am

Trust me. On here, saying "good morning" is an invitation to an argument with me. Wink
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:34 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Trust me. On here, saying "good morning" is an invitation to an argument with me. Wink
lol. I'd like to think of it more as "friendly banter". Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please help me i have a question   please help me i have a question Empty

Back to top Go down

please help me i have a question
Page 1 of 1