HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii

Go down 
+8
WeskerRE
Spike991
DrunkenKiller
nekronuke
lyfesArcanum
BOBLATHON
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 pm

I have only had one 360 RROD on me and I got a full refund. I was one of the first release and many hours of Dead Rising was too much for it to handle. I did last quite a while tho. My RE5 LE elite has run like a champ through many, many hours of RE5, Mass Effect 1 and 2 and is still running strong.

I do now wonder how the Kinect will cut into the Wii's market share tho. And the new 360 looks pretty damn sweet.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:54 pm

My PS3 has never given me a single problem, and everyone I know has had no problems either. Everyone I know who has a 360 has had it red ring though...many time, more than once or even 3 times. As for Kinect, I don't know. The Move looks better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:20 am

Ive had my ps3 almost 3 years and ive never had a problem
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
My PS3 has never given me a single problem, and everyone I know has had no problems either. Everyone I know who has a 360 has had it red ring though...many time, more than once or even 3 times. As for Kinect, I don't know. The Move looks better in my opinion.

I have two friends who both have pS3's that's disk drives went out... they can all fail is what I'm getting at, not a system pissing contest.... haven't seen anything on the Move yet, need to check it out.

8-3-10
Ok I took a look at the Move. The Kinect is obviously the more technologically superior of the two but I think Playstation did things right with the Move. It looks like the Move is gonna be utilized on some pretty major titles from now on. Looks Like xbox is coming out with half assed WII clones.
Back to top Go down
thawonguy89
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:31 pm

PS3 owns this argument. More bang for the buck equals instant win in this economy. I own both the 360 and the PS3, the 360 is yet another money pit that doesn't prove it's usefulness. As for the Wii, I cant really comment on it since I don't own it. But from what I've played (mario kart), it was pretty fun. Overall, every console has its advantages and disadvantages. The 360 just happens to have much more of the latter.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:36 pm

i've noticed the 360 has more RAM, but is much less stable.
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 am

nekronuke wrote:
i've noticed the 360 has more RAM, but is much less stable.
Fuckin lightweights..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1097834915
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:50 am

I can't understand why I haven't posted anything in here? PS3 all the way! I will always support Sony although my preferences are just that I've had two PS's (both still work), a PS2 (which I sold to get money for the next one) and now a PS3 60Gb. My favorite game series are all for the PS3 (some exclusives) and as my PS3 is backwards compatible I can play older games too. And I have a lot of them. Never really been interested in XBox exclusives, or the whole console for that matter. I don't dislike it though, I think it's a good console but to me it's just quite meh. As for the Wii... Oh God NO! Too casual. Not worth the couple of good/ok games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:17 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I can't understand why I haven't posted anything in here? PS3 all the way! I will always support Sony although my preferences are just that I've had two PS's (both still work), a PS2 (which I sold to get money for the next one) and now a PS3 60Gb. My favorite game series are all for the PS3 (some exclusives) and as my PS3 is backwards compatible I can play older games too. And I have a lot of them. Never really been interested in XBox exclusives, or the whole console for that matter. I don't dislike it though, I think it's a good console but to me it's just quite meh. As for the Wii... Oh God NO! Too casual. Not worth the couple of good/ok games.

The WII is better than you think.It has alot of games worth buying such as Umbrella chronicles,Darkside chronicles,Resident Evil 4,Archives,WII sports resort,Super Mario galaxy 1 and 2,Mario Kart,House of the dead series,Paper Mario,Warioland,Goldeneye out soon.Im not saying its as good as the ps3 but it has some brillant games imo.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:30 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The WII is better than you think.It has alot of games worth buying such as Umbrella chronicles,Darkside chronicles,Resident Evil 4,Archives,WII sports resort,Super Mario galaxy 1 and 2,Mario Kart,House of the dead series,Paper Mario,Warioland,Goldeneye out soon.Im not saying its as good as the ps3 but it has some brillant games imo.
The only ones of those I'm interested in are the Chronicles Very Happy I have RE4 for PS2, not interested in sports games, not much of a Mario fan (I can live with my SMB/Duck Hunt and Yoshi's Island cartridges) and I could get House of the Dead for Dreamcast and the earlier RE's (Archives, right?) for the PS. I suppose there's good games for the Wii but not much for me and I'm not quite fond with the controllers.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The only ones of those I'm interested in are the Chronicles Very Happy I have RE4 for PS2, not interested in sports games, not much of a Mario fan (I can live with my SMB/Duck Hunt and Yoshi's Island cartridges) and I could get House of the Dead for Dreamcast and the earlier RE's (Archives, right?) for the PS. I suppose there's good games for the Wii but not much for me and I'm not quite fond with the controllers.

Fair enough.The chronicles are great i hope they make a third one soon.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:54 pm

The Wii would have been a thousand times better without the motion controls. Fail Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Well, at least they tried to make normal controllers for it later on. Too late though.

They had it just right with the original NES and SNES controllers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:11 pm

I prefer the elongated grips of the PS controllers.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I prefer the elongated grips of the PS controllers.

Nite what do you make of PS move. A poor mans WII?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii   PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 vs. 360.......vs. Wii
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Video Games-
Jump to: