Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you see a striking smiliarity?

Go down 
+3
Spike991
weskersbarber
Jamesy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you see a striking smiliarity? Empty
PostSubject: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 am

In the RE1 remake mansion where you kill the giant snake for the final time doesn't that area look remarkably smilar to where you fight Wesker at the end of Lost in Nightmares?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 am

Yeah because they are both library's.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Yeah but capcom obviously copied the layout of it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Jamesy wrote:

They do that all the time.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:16 pm

lol your right. Although the LIN mansion was similar to the original the rooms were very similar but not identical.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Jamesy wrote:
lol your right. Although the LIN mansion was similar to the original the rooms were very similar but not identical.

And lets not forget they copied the original mansion in code veronica as well with the mansion replica.They cant seem to come up with some ideas at times. Also jamesy, i know you love LIN so what would it rank of all the RE games you have played although LIN isn't technically a game you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:58 pm

I like LIN buts its not my favourite RE Game and its too short in length as well.

Ok don't mean to bore you but here is a list of my favourite RE games. No 1 being my favourite but I am not going to include LIN in the list.

1. Resident Evil 1 Remake
2. Resident Evil 4
3. Resident Evil 5
4. Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
5. Resident Evil Code Veronica
6. Resident Evil 2
7. Resident 0
8. Resident Evil 1 Original.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Lest we forget that the man who owns both of those mansions has a taste for that kind of decor.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm surprised to see 4 and 5 so high in the list. I thought you were more into the older stuff. jamesy do you ever play any other re games like the chronicles or survior series or do you just stick to the main series
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Oh I forgot to put Umbrella chronicles in their. RE Remake is old as well its almost 10 years since that game was made and I raked that top of my list.

Don't care for the survivor series.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Oh I forgot to put Umbrella chronicles in their. RE Remake is old as well its almost 10 years since that game was made and I raked that top of my list.

Well they arent everyones cup of tea but dead aim and survivor are canon to be fair
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:47 pm

RE1 Remake though I must say is timeless.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:58 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Well they arent everyones cup of tea but dead aim and survivor are canon to be fair

They are mostly canon, and they are definately really cool, in terms of music, characters, story, etc.

I'd post my favorite games in ascending order, but I have a hard time deciding, most of the time it is the REmake though.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Jamesy wrote:

As are all of the main series games
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:01 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Not only, I don't think the timeless things is exclusive to just the main series. I might include the Outbreak series in there, at least.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Not only, I don't think the timeless things is exclusive to just the main series. I might include the Outbreak series in there, at least.

Im not a fan of the outbreak series at all. For me everything had the potential to be great.Good enough characters and excellent locations especially file 2 but i just found them very hard to play,very awkward controls, i hated the long heartbeat noise when entering a room and for me it was not fun at all but that is only my opinion.Ive passed the first outbreak but file 2 is the only RE game i haven't passed.Here is a list of my favorite RE games in order.Keep in mind it is very difficult to pick and sometimes i change my mind but here is how it stands at the minute

REmake
RE5
RE Original
RE4
Umbrella Chronicles
Code Veronica
RE0
RE2
RE3
Darkside Chronicles
Dead Aim
Outbreak
Survivor
Outbreak file 2
Survivor 2 (worst re game of all time)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Outbreak has its pros and cons.

I found the controls disagreeable, but withstandable. The cutscenes and music, and just visuals in general, were so amazing, and epic, I couldn't help but love the game, despite it's gameplay.

All that said, it had some nice aiming animations, as pretty much each character held and shot their handguns differently.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Outbreak would be low on my list as well mainly because of the AI...sometimes when I would yell for help they would respond with a NO!...that would not be something I would want to hear in real life
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Outbreak would be low on my list as well mainly because of the AI...sometimes when I would yell for help they would respond with a NO!...that would not be something I would want to hear in real life

The way I saw it was that I could just run off and do my own thing, and not really have to pay attention to my partners, unless they had something I needed, like the V-Poison, or one of the plates from the Desperate Times Scenario.

I definately enjoyed not having to wait for them to open doors, or anything really.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 am

now that you mentioned it I remember a couple times when my partners had something that I needed...I would be looking all over for it and they had it right there with them...that bugs me too
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Regenerator wrote:
now that you mentioned it I remember a couple times when my partners had something that I needed...I would be looking all over for it and they had it right there with them...that bugs me too

When I play Decisions, Decisions scenario in the 1st one, when you have to acquire the T's Blood, P-Base and V-Poison, I can get the first two, but I have never figured out how to get the V-Poison. As I play with Kevin, Yoko & David are my partners, and David always has it, every time, so I just get it from him. I have been meaning to go and figure it out, but whenever I play I never want to dedicate my time.Sad
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:32 am

Outbreak had a lot of cool things that could make newer games a lot better, for instance, as Spike said, the freedom to have partners to help but not rely on them for every little damn thing.

Plus, it just makes for some interesting moments with the random speech.

"Hi!" "I just had a thought." "I don't wanna die!"

Very fun to play sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 am

Moonknight67 wrote:
Outbreak had a lot of cool things that could make newer games a lot better, for instance, as Spike said, the freedom to have partners to help but not rely on them for every little damn thing.

the random speech got annoying very quickly for me
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 am

Regenerator wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

the random speech got annoying very quickly for me

yeah it was funny at first but after an hour it made me want to smash the screen
Back to top Go down
Haemorrhage
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Haemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:37 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Yeah because they are both library's.

That well made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you see a striking smiliarity?   Do you see a striking smiliarity? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you see a striking smiliarity?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: