Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

so i got this idea for RE6

Go down 
+4
weskersbarber
Jamesy
NiteKrawler
SALTDAWG
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SALTDAWG
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

so i got this idea for RE6 Empty
PostSubject: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 pm

I don't know if its been said before but here it goes. Ok we all want zombies back...we all want to run and shoot and most people like myself want the old camera angles back. Well I think we can all agree slow moving zombies in this day in age in gaming would be stupid. So WHAT IF theymade it basically how it use to be just add the fact that zombies run at you and pounce on you or at least give them the ability to do that then u can be freaked the f**k out and run and shoot at the same time. Maybe even make it so they jump u and u press a button real quick stab em in the throat...I dunno about u but sounds like a badass RE game lol. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Isn't that basically what we have now?
Back to top Go down
SALTDAWG
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Isn't that basically what we have now?

no...yeah the crazy african dudes grab you. other than that no
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm

SALTDAWG wrote:
I don't know if its been said before but here it goes. Ok we all want zombies back...we all want to run and shoot and most people like myself want the old camera angles back. Well I think we can all agree slow moving zombies in this day in age in gaming would be stupid. So WHAT IF theymade it basically how it use to be just add the fact that zombies run at you and pounce on you or at least give them the ability to do that then u can be freaked the f**k out and run and shoot at the same time. Maybe even make it so they jump u and u press a button real quick stab em in the throat...I dunno about u but sounds like a badass RE game lol. Thoughts?

First of all, if we had the old camera angles and controls, the slow zombies would be just fine. The thing is, the majority of gamers these days don't want the old camera angles and controls. So that won't happen. We already have running "zombies" that try to grab you and what-not. And we also have to push buttons quickly to do something like kick or execute them. We also already run and shoot at the same time. What it comes down to is that only the hardcore RE fans want the old angles and controls back, and even then, not all of them want it. Spike and myself are just fine with the newer games, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Hay I am a gamer and I would like the old camera angles back.

Lost in Nightmares is probably a hint from capcom of what RE6 will be like.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Jamesy wrote:

jamesy there is no point in bringing back the old camera angles.they were great at the time but the gamers are moving up in the world and its the best option to stick with the current camera angles.it doesnt take away the scariness as much as people say.thats mainly to do with the location and enemys not as much as the camera angles
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Jamesy wrote:

I didn't say that no gamers want the old camera angles back. Read, damn you Jamesy, read!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 am

I am not great at reading because I am a bit dyslexic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:29 pm

I wouldn't mind the angles, but going back to the old aiming is something I am not too interested in. I like being able to hit the enemies based on my aiming, not on how many times I hit them.

And the zombies in the REmake were just on the point of ridiculous, they would take like a dozen bullets before they drop, then they would come back as crimson heads(which was cool because the crimson heads were brilliant), but the aiming through me off.

I am definately mostly alright with the latest games in the series, over-the-shoulder, that works well, although it would be nice to see something close to that of LIN, yet not having a partner, a mandatory one, AI or otherwise, I am sick and tired of partners...

I used to play the ones were you were always alone, where everyone seemed to want to split up, and I would dream about playing with an actual person, and we got it with RE5, and now I want a break from it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 pm

The zombies in the remake were great. Best zombies I have ever seen.

RE 1 remake is tons better than the orginal resident evil 1.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Jamesy wrote:
The zombies in the remake were great. Best zombies I have ever seen.

RE 1 remake is tons better than the orginal resident evil 1.

The Cerberus were best in the REmake, the sounds they made, and how much more difficult they were to kill. In every game before you could just use a single 9mm, and it falls down, then you can wait and repeat, or you could run over to it and just shoot down. In the REmake that won't cut it, they will continue to charge you even if you shoot, but at least we get those self-defense weapons.Smile

The zombies in the REmake weren't really anything special, the Crimson Heads were the real stars of that game.

The REmake is definately an improvement from RE1 in many ways, almost every way actually, but the original is basically a big joke now. I go through just to hear some of the horrible dialogue, as well as the classic Hunter battle cry(taken out in RE0 & REmake), as well as some of the music that isn't in the REmake, like M2F & M1F.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:06 pm

I found the dogs really annoying in the Remake.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I found the dogs really annoying in the Remake.

Probably because they actually put up a fight.Smile The only time I would get hurt by them in the earlier games would be if they were in a large pack, in which case you could get hit by one, then another, and another....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:39 pm

The zombies I must say though are dead easy, not so much the crimsons though. God there scary as hell affraid
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Jamesy wrote:
The zombies I must say though are dead easy, not so much the crimsons though. God there scary as hell affraid

Yeah, ammo wasn't really a problem, every time I play I have over a hundred rounds for the handgun, but running around the zombies is almost impossible. If you are in a narrow hallway and you need to get past a zombie to get to the door...forget about it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Well that combined with the fear factor and intimidating appearence of a crimson head kind of makes you freeze in fear. The noise they make as well kind of stops you in your tracks.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well that combined with the fear factor and intimidating appearence of a crimson head kind of makes you freeze in fear. The noise they make as well kind of stops you in your tracks.

I meant the slow walking variety. They are just walking in the hall, minding their own, and they manage to grab you, even if you have superb dodging skills...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:12 pm

To doge them in a hallway in particualr you need to run against the wall.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Jamesy wrote:

there is a guy on youtube who has perfected dodging zombies.he has a technique in which he leads the zombies to him and when they go for the grab,he moves back then runs past them.it works and he does it quite alot
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:27 pm

you can even dodge a crimson head when they go for a grab as well.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Jamesy wrote:

I try, but usually get grabbed from behind.

@weskersbarber, yeah I have done that before, typically without even thinking, I need to be sure to consciously do it next time.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Survival knifes are usless against the zombies also.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Yeah, the only game where a knife could really take down a zombie, or other enemies too, is Code Veronica, especially since in the Battle Game, with Wesker, he only gets a knife as a weapon, so you have to kill hordes of zombies, as well as Hunters & Bandersnatches...

Also, I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I played through the entire REmake, with only Chris' survival knife. It wasn't as tough as you might think, alot of running around enemies, using self-defense items, stocking up on health, etc. Fighting Plant 42 was a pain in the ass though, as you can't get up to slice the bulb, you have to tediously strike at the vines swinging around, until it dies...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Jamesy wrote:

i wonder if anyone has completed a knife run of the REmake.some one is bound to have done it.anythings possible if some guy on youtube did a knife run in code veronica(much harder the remake) with no saves.obviously not everything would be killed with a knife because you need to kill the tryant at the end with the rocket launcher
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:06 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

i wonder if anyone has completed a knife run of the REmake.some one is bound to have done it.anythings possible if some guy on youtube did a knife run in code veronica(much harder the remake) with no saves.obviously not everything would be killed with a knife because you need to kill the tryant at the end with the rocket launcher

I did. As I said, not as hard as you would think. You also don't have to do the final Tyrant fight, assuming you let Rebecca(or Barry if you are Jill) die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i got this idea for RE6   so i got this idea for RE6 Empty

Back to top Go down

so i got this idea for RE6
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next