Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Interesting Idea! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Interesting Idea! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Interesting Idea! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Interesting Idea! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Interesting Idea! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Interesting Idea! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Interesting Idea! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Interesting Idea!

Go down 
+3
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:28 pm

My brother pointed out to me last night that he thought it would be a cool idea for people to build a real life replica of the spencer mansion. Do you think this would be a possible or impossible task to do? Obviously there would be no zomibes or hunters in the mansion if it was created in real life lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Nearly anything is possible if you have the cash. Someone would even be able to build the underground labs and such if they wanted to. It'd definitely make a great tourist attraction somewhere. I'd visit it. It would probably take the richest and most diehard RE fan to make it though.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:07 pm

It would be so cool to make a real replica though. Esspecially if you wen't thier at night pale
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Well, it wouldn't be scary unless there were some B.O.W.'s hanging around.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Good point. But seriously do you think it would be possible to actually make it identical to the video game mansion? It would a very massive mansion.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:16 pm

lol! i have been in some pretty damn good look alikes of the Spencer mansion.....i get to go in all the best places because my sideline job allows me to....as a Paranormal Investigator my job allows me access to some of the UK's biggest and oldest mansions, castles, buildings you name it and all at night without another soul around....the last one i went in was a dead ringer for the RE1 mansion...right down to the staircase and all night i kept mentioning zombies and not wanting to go up the stircase by myself lol.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Course its possible... All you need is money, and let the construction begin!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Have to find somewhere deep in the forest to construct the mansion lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:27 pm

That would actually be a cool idea, in fact if I ever find myself with a spare billion dollars I might hire George Trevor as the architect and have it built.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That would actually be a cool idea, in fact if I ever find myself with a spare billion dollars I might hire George Trevor as the architect and have it built.Smile

Yeah but it'd be kind of a pain...You'd have to kill him and use his wife and daughter as a big experiment...blah blah blah. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:40 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah but it'd be kind of a pain...You'd have to kill him and use his wife and daughter as a big experiment...blah blah blah. Razz

Yeah, then I would have to have my partners killed so that I can monopolize the company that we start....I also need to hide like a hermit and not show up until much later only to get killed off..Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:05 pm

this is possible...it is just getting the right place and the right amount of money to get it done
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm

lol, I had the same idea too, using screenshots, and maps from RE1, god, if I was Bill Gates, I would have already had this made by now lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, then I would have to have my partners killed so that I can monopolize the company that we start....I also need to hide like a hermit and not show up until much later only to get killed off..Smile

Yep. And there's also the business of stealing one of Hugh Hefner's robes to die in...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yep. And there's also the business of stealing one of Hugh Hefner's robes to die in...

Yeah, how inconsiderate of Spencer, now what is Heff going to wear with his three young blondes....

And apparently Spencer is Emperor Palpatine reincarnated.:)lolz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, how inconsiderate of Spencer, now what is Heff going to wear with his three young blondes....

And apparently Spencer is Emperor Palpatine reincarnated.:)lolz

I was waiting for him to shoot lightning out of his hands and turn Wesker into a playboy bunny. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interesting Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Idea!   Interesting Idea! Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Idea!
Page 1 of 1