HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!

Go down 
+3
iDetonation
NiteKrawler
Regenerator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:25 pm

so who here thinks Microsoft is being unfair by having us spend more money then we should have to for their points...I sure do
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Regenerator wrote:
so who here thinks Microsoft is being unfair by having us spend more money then we should have to for their points releasing an obviously unstable console early just to beat out the other manufacturers and slyly gain market share just because it was the only "next-gen" console available, and use an inferior storage media (HD DVD) which means any multiplat games have to be limited in quality just to be fair to Microsoft's console, and by using their overstuffed wallets to buy exclusive content, of which they really aren't deserving...I sure do

Nicely said...And I agree.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
so who here thinks Microsoft is being unfair by having us spend more money then we should have to for their points releasing an obviously unstable console early just to beat out the other manufacturers and slyly gain market share just because it was the only "next-gen" console available, and use an inferior storage media (HD DVD) which means any multiplat games have to be limited in quality just to be fair to Microsoft's console, and by using their overstuffed wallets to buy exclusive content, of which they really aren't deserving...I sure do

Nicely said...And I agree.
lol...nice Nite
Back to top Go down
iDetonation
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
iDetonation

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 pm

One of the many reasons why, after owning an Xbox 360 since the time they came out, I got rid of it about 2 months ago, and picked up a PS3. :/ Getting tired of Microsoft, and most games are released on both consoles anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook/com/adam.confer
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 am

thats my next console purchase...a PS3
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:00 am

ps3s would wipe the floor with a 360
Back to top Go down
iDetonation
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
iDetonation

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 am

I do like my PS3 a lot more than I did my 360.

You should all add me to PSN. : D It's the same as my forum account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook/com/adam.confer
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:19 am

Playstation uber alles
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 am

are you getting a ps3 then regenerator
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:51 am

yes I do plan on getting one in the near future
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:06 am

Agreed. Even I don't spend them I can clearly see that they are using gamers now. It wasnt that bad in the past, but still it was effd up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 am

Personally, I'm just gonna get whatever system the next RE come out on (if exclusive). That said, there is this saying about deciding between two things. "Get Both."

Now, about Microsoft Points. I don't mind them... No different than going and buying an expansion disc or the new version of the game with the extra content.... actually cheaper in most cases.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:09 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
Personally, I'm just gonna get whatever system the next RE come out on (if exclusive). That said, there is this saying about deciding between two things. "Get Both."

Now, about Microsoft Points. I don't mind them... No different than going and buying an expansion disc or the new version of the game with the extra content.... actually cheaper in most cases.

If the story is going to be spectacular I might do the same, although I wasnt that impressed with RE 5 as I expected it to be. Good story... Thats what makes a good game. I guess the good old games wont come around. As you can see I changed my sig. Bioware is great example of what games should look like. It aint about graphics. Come to think of it... Id like to see future Resis based on RPG system or just to see small RPG elements in game, like the parts where you have to choose to proceed with the mission or like, for example go save teammate from zombie attack and stuff like that. It would be awesome. And of course it might affect your ending. That would be great thing IMHO. Like imagine that you are just random bad-ass going to do your mission and you're just thinking of it or you are some sort of good guy, help and work with others and it affects your ending in way that you might live or die. So like you save everybody through the game and they save you in the end. Basic survival story. Nobody is going to last alone. Every man on his own

Yeah a bit off-topic now Razz
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:24 pm

frodomir wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

If the story is going to be spectacular I might do the same, although I wasnt that impressed with RE 5 as I expected it to be. Good story... Thats what makes a good game. I guess the good old games wont come around. As you can see I changed my sig. Bioware is great example of what games should look like. It aint about graphics. Come to think of it... Id like to see future Resis based on RPG system or just to see small RPG elements in game, like the parts where you have to choose to proceed with the mission or like, for example go save teammate from zombie attack and stuff like that. It would be awesome. And of course it might affect your ending. That would be great thing IMHO. Like imagine that you are just random bad-ass going to do your mission and you're just thinking of it or you are some sort of good guy, help and work with others and it affects your ending in way that you might live or die. So like you save everybody through the game and they save you in the end. Basic survival story. Nobody is going to last alone. Every man on his own

Oh how I long for a zombie based MMO. However, personally, I don't think RE should go that way, I think it would take away from the story of the series (which is why i love it in the first place.) Then again, they have deviated from the original storyline so much anyway....

A zombie/survivalist MMO would have great potential, I just don't see RE characters being applicable to that type game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:21 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
frodomir wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Oh how I long for a zombie based MMO. However, personally, I don't think RE should go that way, I think it would take away from the story of the series (which is why i love it in the first place.) Then again, they have deviated from the original storyline so much anyway....

A zombie/survivalist MMO would have great potential, I just don't see RE characters being applicable to that type game.

I don't think it should go that way either...maybe something MMO could be cool, but in Raccoon...perhaps like Outbreak in some ways.

I doubt RE has deviated too much from it's original storyline, I mean it seems like it is going back to some of it's rivalries from the very beginning, Chris, Wesker, Jill, etc. Not to mention RE4 showing more of the Organization trying to get ahold of various samples, G, T-Veronica, Las Plagas, etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 am

Naah, not the MMO, RPG games should be experienced on their own, as SP games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!   Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft points...What a RIP OFF!!!!
Page 1 of 1