Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Need a Resident Evil expert EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Need a Resident Evil expert EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Need a Resident Evil expert EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Need a Resident Evil expert EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Need a Resident Evil expert

Go down 
+4
The mastAH!
bimmershark
NiteKrawler
Darwin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darwin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Need a Resident Evil expert Empty
PostSubject: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Located in LOS ANGELES

Our company is doing research on the video game "Resident Evil", and the characters involved throughout the game, from the early versions to the latest. We are looking for someone with character and story line knowledge who could not only tell us about the series, but who could also bring versions of the game to our office and demonstrate level to level, the tone of the game. Please know the game very well and have the skills to back it up.

You can reach me at dnercesian@gmail.com

Please give me a brief description of your knowledge of the game and a number I can contact you at. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:53 pm

What are you doing this research for? And if you leave some questions here we will all be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Darwin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:42 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
What are you doing this research for? And if you leave some questions here we will all be glad to help.

I appreciate it, but due to the nature of the project, I'm not really able to reveal much on the forum. I'm basically looking for an overall education on the game, story, and characters as they progress from beginning to end. This will take place at our office in Los Angeles. Questions will be organic, based on the information given.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Darwin wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I appreciate it, but due to the nature of the project, I'm not really able to reveal much on the forum. I'm basically looking for an overall education on the game, story, and characters as they progress from beginning to end. This will take place at our office in Los Angeles. Questions will be organic, based on the information given.

I'd like an office in LA too please. If this is serious research though, I'd expect one to research for themselves. Instead of asking others for their own interpretation of the storyline, character growth, and whatever else you need to know, try playing the games. Playing through the main story games (RE 1, 2, 3, Code Veronica, 4, and 5) will give you more than enough information. Taking the time to actually recap the entire series with enough depth to count as real research would just take an absurd amount of time and, as we won't be paid, is a bit much to ask. In any case, like I said, make a list of question and we will answer to the best of our ability. Please just don't ask, "In your own words, recount the story from series beginning to series end."
Back to top Go down
Darwin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Darwin wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I'd like an office in LA too please. If this is serious research though, I'd expect one to research for themselves. Instead of asking others for their own interpretation of the storyline, character growth, and whatever else you need to know, try playing the games. Playing through the main story games (RE 1, 2, 3, Code Veronica, 4, and 5) will give you more than enough information. Taking the time to actually recap the entire series with enough depth to count as real research would just take an absurd amount of time and, as we won't be paid, is a bit much to ask. In any case, like I said, make a list of question and we will answer to the best of our ability. Please just don't ask, "In your own words, recount the story from series beginning to series end."

Who said no pay?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:57 pm

Darwin wrote:

Who said no pay?

Ok, let's talk money. Although I still wish to know about the research.
Back to top Go down
Darwin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Darwin wrote:

Who said no pay?

As soon as someone wants to step forward for the project, we will discuss the scope of it with them and they can tell us what they will charge.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Darwin wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Darwin wrote:

Who said no pay?

As soon as someone wants to step forward for the project, we will discuss the scope of it with them and they can tell us what they will charge.

I would step forward, but I'm afraid I'd be too busy to be of much help.
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 am

can you give any info towards what the research is for? sounds kinda shady..whats your companies name?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 am

bimmershark wrote:
whats your companies name?

I'd lol if it was Umbrella Corp. Razz
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:03 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Darwin wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

or read resident evil archives
Back to top Go down
Darwin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 am

bimmershark wrote:
can you give any info towards what the research is for? sounds kinda shady..whats your companies name?

Nothing shady. Just doing homework. Someone was kind enough to point me to a great series of videos on a game trailer site that basically explains past through present. I think that will suffice. If someone knows what I'm referring to and has anything to add, please feel free. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm

The games/guides will give you far more information than any verbal recounting of the events. People have opinions and biases, unless that's what you're going for?

The usual rule applies though, if you want an objective view, stay the heck away from people.

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't mind seeing that series, if someone wouldn't mind posting it or PMing it.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:25 pm

are you planning on making some sort of survival horror game?
Back to top Go down
Darwin
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:54 pm

nekronuke wrote:
are you planning on making some sort of survival horror game?

No.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:02 pm

well if you need anything im willing to help, regardless of pay.
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:59 pm

They need "subjects". Preferrably living, preferrably with an indepth knowledge of the reanimation of dead tissue, as leaked by a certain "fictional" video game.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 pm

oh. i can do that. is a zombies expert homes. not kidding. i have a comprehensive survival plan for me, my friends, and lady(ies).
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Alright, Darwin. If you're going to ask for help without being excessively specific, than you aren't going to get much help.

First off: Company Name, needs to be known. If you are going to be paying someone for helping you, this is required to avoid a "scam".

Second: Resident Evil is a HUGE series, and it'd take a long time to cover everything. It's also very confusing when it comes down to the differences between each Character and their story.

Third: You're saying that you can't reveal any info about your project. I'm sorry but, if you cannot provide that, you cannot ask for said help here. You could just be scamming people.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:
Alright, Darwin. If you're going to ask for help without being excessively specific, than you aren't going to get much help.

First off: Company Name, needs to be known. If you are going to be paying someone for helping you, this is required to avoid a "scam".

Second: Resident Evil is a HUGE series, and it'd take a long time to cover everything. It's also very confusing when it comes down to the differences between each Character and their story.

Third: You're saying that you can't reveal any info about your project. I'm sorry but, if you cannot provide that, you cannot ask for said help here. You could just be scamming people.

While I agree...would he just be scamming information out of us? lol. Quite the pathetic scam. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a Resident Evil expert   Need a Resident Evil expert Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a Resident Evil expert
Page 1 of 1