Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Blog - the truth :D EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Blog - the truth :D EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Blog - the truth :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Blog - the truth :D EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Blog - the truth :D EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Blog - the truth :D EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Blog - the truth :D EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Blog - the truth :D EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Blog - the truth :D EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Blog - the truth :D

Go down 
+2
Strawberry
frodomir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Blog - the truth :D Empty
PostSubject: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:00 pm

This is my blog

http://thetruthrevealed.blog.com/

Tell me what you think of it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Strawberry
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:10 pm

I agree with the fact that the world well not end in 2012 however for technology this may help in a way.

Code:
[b]Solar Flairs Peak on December 2012[/b]In
general, solar storms have been entering the earth with lots of
radiation energy, thereby knocking the power grids as well as
destroying satellites. This particular activity is predicted to get
even worse and this problem will reach its top on December 2012.
Therefore by that study technology would have a breakdown.

(Nice blog btw)
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Thank you

Well, as I said, I doubt anything might happen as well... Well see, its like in 2/3 years, lets enjoy the life till that day
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:00 pm

dang fro.... amazing
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:59 am

Aww thx, you really think so?
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Even though is kinda hard to belive the possibility of the world end with the 2012 prophecy,I still fear this date
Back to top Go down
Insanity
Zombie
Zombie
Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:53 pm

I dout the world well end 2012 However i do think that massive riots and violence well increase in a critical Matter Due to some belief In this,
Nostra Damus never said it was all going to end, he just died and i believe he got tired of writing calenders. Think about it he spent most of his life writing them he would eventually stop writing someday, However because he died everyone thinks its going to end. Think about it, hes been writing calenders for thousands of years to come, and think of how much time that takes.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Insanity wrote:
I dout the world well end 2012 However i do think that massive riots and violence well increase in a critical Matter Due to some belief In this,
Nostra Damus never said it was all going to end, he just died and i believe he got tired of writing calenders. Think about it he spent most of his life writing them he would eventually stop writing someday, However because he died everyone thinks its going to end. Think about it, hes been writing calenders for thousands of years to come, and think of how much time that takes.

Technically, the Mayans own the rights to this prophecy. Too bad there aren't any left to pick up the royalties...Damn you Spaniards!!!
Back to top Go down
Insanity
Zombie
Zombie
Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Insanity wrote:

Technically, the Mayans own the rights to this prophecy. Too bad there aren't any left to pick up the royalties...Damn you Spaniards!!!
No one owns the right to prophecy if you think about it prophecy isnt an item nor is it an object its existance is much like a word for example No one owns it but however i see your point
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Well, yeah. Obviously I was joking about that. lol. I'm just saying that they were the ones to create that prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Insanity
Zombie
Zombie
Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well, yeah. Obviously I was joking about that. lol. I'm just saying that they were the ones to create that prophecy.
Indeed we are but prophecy's arent always correct. They said the world was going to end 199(Forgot lol) But it didnt.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Insanity wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Indeed we are but prophecy's arent always correct. They said the world was going to end 199(Forgot lol) But it didnt.

We are? What did you mean by that? Are you an ancient Mayan? lol. Anyway, there are world ending prophecies for just about every month of every year. Prophecies rarely come to fruition, and even then they are either coincidences or just interpreted wrongly.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:34 am

His point is... We have no clue how did they picked random dates,o h no world will end now... So many times they predicted it... According to them wed die lots of times...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:01 am

frodomir wrote:
His point is... We have no clue how did they picked random dates,o h no world will end now... So many times they predicted it... According to them wed die lots of times...

Of course we know how they predicted it and why they predicted it. The stars. The Mayans were exceptional at reading the stars. They never predicted more than one earth ending date. Just 12/21/2012.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Of course we know how they predicted it and why they predicted it. The stars. The Mayans were exceptional at reading the stars. They never predicted more than one earth ending date. Just 12/21/2012.

Hmmm... And I thought they were on drugs >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog - the truth :D   Blog - the truth :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Blog - the truth :D
Page 1 of 1