HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!

Go down 
+2
frodomir
Leon Kennedy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!   Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:41 am

Hey everyone, as you may or may not have noticed, I'm back from my Vacation, and while I was there, I found something at GameStop...

Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! Residentevilml4

Now, it comes with Re4, CVX and Outbreak for PS2. It costed about 30$ which was a pretty good deal. I was gonna just buy CVX for 10$, but I asked the guy behind the counter if they had any other RESIs, and they said they had this, which had CVX, so I bought it.

And, at HMV I saw "Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil" for the Wii, 31$. Didn't get it cause it costed around the same as my Essentials pack.

Anyways, expect a YKUS@when from these soon...
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!   Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:49 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
Hey everyone, as you may or may not have noticed, I'm back from my Vacation, and while I was there, I found something at GameStop...

Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! Residentevilml4

Now, it comes with Re4, CVX and Outbreak for PS2. It costed about 30$ which was a pretty good deal. I was gonna just buy CVX for 10$, but I asked the guy behind the counter if they had any other RESIs, and they said they had this, which had CVX, so I bought it.

And, at HMV I saw "Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil" for the Wii, 31$. Didn't get it cause it costed around the same as my Essentials pack.

Anyways, expect a YKUS@when from these soon...

I saw same thing here but it was 20 $ Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
KevinRymanSPF
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
KevinRymanSPF

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!   Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 am

Ya seriously lol, I bought the essentials pack at gamestop in january for 20 bucks lol..fucking canadians lol!
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!   Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 am

I have this and yes same here I got it from Game Stop
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!   Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 am

KevinRymanSPF wrote:
Ya seriously lol, I bought the essentials pack at gamestop in january for 20 bucks lol..fucking canadians lol!

Ahem. Watch your language there, the currency rate is pretty bad right now.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!   Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:03 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
KevinRymanSPF wrote:

Doesn't Canada use the dollar? Anyway, sales tax is the culprit I'll bet. Honestly, I'd rather pay $30 for a $20 game set and have universal health care.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!   Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:
KevinRymanSPF wrote:

Doesn't Canada use the dollar? Anyway, sales tax is the culprit I'll bet. Honestly, I'd rather pay $30 for a $20 game set and have universal health care.
^This

Anyways, I made a YKUS@when of Outbreak, but my computer is being Asinine and won't work right.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!   Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:36 am

last summer I went out and bought all three of these games but not in the Essentials box..now that I think of it I probably would have saved money if I bought it in the box...oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!   Resident Evil: The Essentials Get! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: The Essentials Get!
Page 1 of 1